Thenursemum #3 Last Christmas you paid for my Amazon Cart but the very next day Kiera’s were taken away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh kayteeeeee

please clarify that J actually uses plant watering bottles not drinking bottles. And £30-£40 a month for 6. They’re less than £8 for 3 on amazon so where the hell are you buying them????

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh kayteeeeee

please clarify that J actually uses plant watering bottles not drinking bottles. And £30-£40 a month for 6. They’re less than £8 for 3 on amazon so where the hell are you buying them????
And we all know she could buy just one or two bottles that are specifically made for children like J but won’t. (The teddy bear ones) and what it is with him losing all this stuff? Socks. Bottles.
He needs 24/7 around the clock care REMEMBER or he will die. BUT he’s able to lose things all the time. Like throw them out of car windows. Clearly putting them in kitchen bins or in drawers etc in rooms where she isn’t watching him. And they aren’t lost she just can’t be bothered to look for them. He goes on a bus to school and is there nearly all day 5 days a week and he will be given drinks at meal times or at home she should be watching him because again he will choke and vomit and has an unsafe swallow etc etc. Does he have a job or something we don’t know about where he goes out on his own and just creates some kind of geocaching boxes of all this expensive stuff she says he’s lost???.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Plant feeding bottles straight to bottled water. Free flow cups kaytee which will encourage him to sip instead of suck and close his mouth when drinking. If he has the ability to learn how to drink from a shop purchased bottle of water he has the ability to learn how to use a cup designed for toddlers of his age and need requirement.

Give me strength. She cant cook and blend her childs feeds as it takes up to much of her time despite how, according to her, he thrived on a blended diet and now she's using bottled water. Now she's trying to get him on to shop bought bottled water, does walking to the kitchen to do him some water take up too much of her time 'because she's a single Keira household and needs to make his care plan more manageable because she's losing CCare'.

Shes too used to giving him everything ready made. Ready made feeds and ready made bottles of water. If she wasnt using him for nappy ads she would have gone straight to pants and then asked if anyone knows why he's shitting his pants.

Reactions: 14
Spending your “hard earned Instagram ad money” to buy yourself some more followers kaytee??
Or is it your sons go fund me money that’s buying your fake followers instead 🤔

I see ya 👋🏻
Kayteeeee and her management team will watch this thread closely. It’s hillariously obvious as the reactions to comments on here are almost instant.
She’s definitely bought followers probably from her managements advice in retaliation to the comments about her follower count rapidly falling.

Her management, especially the SEN mum, should be absolutely ashamed to be representing a fraud like kayteeee. It’s discussing that they do. They should be telling her how tit she is not encouraging it.

Kayteeeee and her management team will watch this thread closely. It’s hillariously obvious as the reactions to comments on here are almost instant.
She’s definitely bought followers probably from her managements advice in retaliation to the comments about her follower count rapidly falling.

Her management, especially the SEN mum, should be absolutely ashamed to be representing a fraud like kayteeee. It’s discussing that they do. They should be telling her how tit she is not encouraging it.
She has a management team ?

Reactions: 2
Why is she putting CC (created content) on every story all of a sudden?? Oh and also declare #AD on all future posts/stories that was from a previous AD!!

Reactions: 1
Why is she putting CC (created content) on every story all of a sudden?? Oh and also declare #AD on all future posts/stories that was from a previous AD!!
CC stands for closed captions. It’s to make them accessible to those who are deaf or hearing impaired.

Reactions: 7
Also Kaytee and management, the cat content is not cute. It is irresponsible. And it is an accident waiting to happen. Have a look up at animal behaviours and it is clear to see the cat is not happy with “head massage” or the being a foot rest. This will result in the cat lashing out as that is how they communicate. It will not be J’s fault. It will not be the cats fault. It will be yours.

We have pets here and have been teaching both the animals and my daughter respect and gentleness since day dot. But I am not sure you really have the first clue about this kind of respect do you K?

Also Kaytee and management, the cat content is not cute. It is irresponsible. And it is an accident waiting to happen. Have a look up at animal behaviours and it is clear to see the cat is not happy with “head massage” or the being a foot rest. This will result in the cat lashing out as that is how they communicate. It will not be J’s fault. It will not be the cats fault. It will be yours.

We have pets here and have been teaching both the animals and my daughter respect and gentleness since day dot. But I am not sure you really have the first clue about this kind of respect do you K?
The cat situation is really concerning, I currently have 3, they are mostly indoor cats, I have an amazing bond with them, they are so so loving and affectionate, however if I give them a cuddle and they are not in the mood then they let me know, not in a aggressive way but a little wiggle and let me go way if that makes sense. I used to watch The Cat Daddy and one thing he once said that stuck with me is, cats will come to you and let you know when they want to be touched, they will show your hand how and where they want to be rubbed and this is so very true. I agree with others, the cats and J is a accident waiting to happen.
In other news so glad that others can see her for what she is, I once commented about the secret fiancé, and got a tit load of tit for it and was then blocked!!! I wasn’t even rude I just asked why she was now publicly slating him when they broke up when previously she had responded passive aggressively stating it was nobody’s business her relationship status, when she was asked if she was in a relationship!!!

Reactions: 9
The cat situation is really concerning, I currently have 3, they are mostly indoor cats, I have an amazing bond with them, they are so so loving and affectionate, however if I give them a cuddle and they are not in the mood then they let me know, not in a aggressive way but a little wiggle and let me go way if that makes sense. I used to watch The Cat Daddy and one thing he once said that stuck with me is, cats will come to you and let you know when they want to be touched, they will show your hand how and where they want to be rubbed and this is so very true. I agree with others, the cats and J is a accident waiting to happen.
In other news so glad that others can see her for what she is, I once commented about the secret fiancé, and got a tit load of tit for it and was then blocked!!! I wasn’t even rude I just asked why she was now publicly slating him when they broke up when previously she had responded passive aggressively stating it was nobody’s business her relationship status, when she was asked if she was in a relationship!!!
I have 2 thoughts on this... 1) She was the other woman and knew full well she was, hence not being able to show photos of him. Not even a hand holding one 🤷🏻‍♀️ I doubt it was this to be fair, but she is the type that thinks she can have any man she wants. Totally untrue, I showed her account to some of the men in work. Not one found her attractive 🙈

The actual reason I reckon she kept him hidden was that she liked to keep up this single parent persona for the sympathy. In her head if people knew she had a partner, they wouldn’t donate as much money for her to flit away.

Reactions: 13
I have 2 thoughts on this... 1) She was the other woman and knew full well she was, hence not being able to show photos of him. Not even a hand holding one 🤷🏻‍♀️ I doubt it was this to be fair, but she is the type that thinks she can have any man she wants. Totally untrue, I showed her account to some of the men in work. Not one found her attractive 🙈

The actual reason I reckon she kept him hidden was that she liked to keep up this single parent persona for the sympathy. In her head if people knew she had a partner, they wouldn’t donate as much money for her to flit away.
Well they got engaged so not sure on theory 1 lol. I am
More inclined to go with theory 2. It’s been a long time but didn’t they go to Dubai or somewhere together then he left her, I remember her posting that she had been left on her own, well with J, then a few months later finding out they got engaged ?
I am not slatting her looks as I think she is attractive, BUT she isn’t because her personality shines right through her and to me she is ugly and vile.
like you all on here I would love to know why she became off limits to be discussed on here! She would have loved that protection, I imagine she hates that now she not off limits.

Reactions: 6
Wow, just caught up with the second thread and this one... it’s taken a while!

it’s blown my mind a bit to see threads on her, as when she was brought up on the Susie verill thread during her Twitter-gate, it was very quickly shut down and removed. It baffled me a bit cuz I thought no influencer was off limits here. But I made the assumption it was due to her child’s health, so left it. I used to follow her, and felt incredibly sorry for her situation and her sons health.
Then earlier this year, she began to rub me up the wrong way. It was hard to put my finger on, but the dubious hot tub purchase, and just... the attitude.
The one post that pushed me to unfollow was one in response to Covid. She kept repeating ‘must be nice’ in a sneery way in reference to parents whose kids don’t have additional needs. Aye, Kaytee, in my case I may have a child with no additional needs, but the pandemic has still cost me my job, my house, a mother in law I cannot see as she had a severe stroke and is locked away in a home who won’t allow visits. Many people have suffered, SEN parents or not.
So seeing all this now is so eye opening. Nothing much more to put in but thank you to the SEN parents commenting - understanding how SEN parenting actually is from your perspective really helps show the situation and Kaytee for who she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well they got engaged so not sure on theory 1 lol. I am
More inclined to go with theory 2. It’s been a long time but didn’t they go to Dubai or somewhere together then he left her, I remember her posting that she had been left on her own, well with J, then a few months later finding out they got engaged ?
I am not slatting her looks as I think she is attractive, BUT she isn’t because her personality shines right through her and to me she is ugly and vile.
like you all on here I would love to know why she became off limits to be discussed on here! She would have loved that protection, I imagine she hates that now she not off limits.
Haha, I was only joking about theory 1 😂😂
Sorry, I should have explained better. Mainly because of her attitude and personality they didn’t find her attractive.

Reactions: 3
I agree that the government are rubbish and those food parcels for children are an absolute disgrace. I just think she has no right preaching when she abuses her child’s mobility money and countless other money given to her for jaxon that she spends on herself

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I messaged her saying the same! It was so cringe when she started publicly slating him, bitter much? If I broke up with a partner, I would NEVER comment on it on social media no matter what the circumstances. She has absolutely zero class.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.