Thenursemum #3 Last Christmas you paid for my Amazon Cart but the very next day Kiera’s were taken away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And relax babygirl- time for a yoga class,a banging smoothie-3 2 1 Ad break for a crappy yoga app? Plus ‘message me hun’ for her discount code for her magic tea/coffee aka juice plus ( jokes obviously,but being a Boss Babe Hon selling a shitte MLM product is SO Kayteee-mood board with White Range Rover,big new house and pictures of The Maldives,not Disneyland like a normal Mum)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How can she be so bleeping naive? Is she playing games with us or is she actually as tit a mother she is portraying today.
Her cats tit under the stairs in a cat litter tray🤮 how can she let that make up brush go from cats paws and into his mouth? He is putting cat tit into his mouth kayteee love!
And the caption regarding appointments during lockdown? There is so much wrong with that post....it’s like playing spot the duck up.By saying that going into hospital and risking them contracting Covid is like so much fun at the moment as it gives her day purpose!!! So she feels a lack of purpose on a daily basis? Probably because she doesn’t work and has Kiera’s 60 hours a week so has far too much free time on her hands!
Someone mentioned about J not wearing clothes pre-influencer/gifted life,I have several screenshots of him sat in bulging crappy nappies with tit everywhere around where he is sitting and this was during her £5k starvation diet so not that long ago.I couldn’t post them as they are too disturbing,it’s when he was at his lowest weight and in tears 😭
Do you think that’s J’s iphone X ? 😂
Given that it was only a week or so ago her son choked and was apparently blue for 7 mins, why the flip is she letting play with a makeup brush like that?!Give that boy something safe to play with and chew on. My little one is very orally fixated and we have to have lots of child safe things like teethers still.The fact that she doesn’t see the problem with that blows my mind. And add into it the cat. It’s a disaster waiting to happen.

Yeah the appointment thing is ridiculous too. I suppose on the plus at least she is bored enough to actually attend them, rather than missing them like usual!

Does anyone find the “making banging smoothies” things laughable (in a sad way) given what she said about doing the blended diet for J?! Another tick in the it’s all about Kaytee box.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
TheNurseMum #4 BabyGirl: Too busy with yoga and #Ads everyday to celebrate superstar J.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Given that it was only a week or so ago her son choked and was apparently blue for 7 mins, why the flip is she letting play with a makeup brush like that?!Give that boy something safe to play with and chew on. My little one is very orally fixated and we have to have lots of child safe things like teethers still.The fact that she doesn’t see the problem with that blows my mind. And add into it the cat. It’s a disaster waiting to happen.

Yeah the appointment thing is ridiculous too. I suppose on the plus at least she is bored enough to actually attend them, rather than missing them like usual!

Does anyone find the “making banging smoothies” things laughable (in a sad way) given what she said about doing the blended diet for J?! Another tick in the it’s all about Kaytee box.
mhmm can make herself banging smoothies but couldn’t be arse to keep blending anything for J so plain old NHS milk it is 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’m so glad she’s now allowed a thread! I followed since before the first “Kiera’s” drama and something has always seemed MAJORLY OFF with this woman. I’m glad I’m not the only one to get MBP vibes 😬 my two are ASD and I can guarantee I sleep a lot less then she would if she didn’t have “Kiera’s”

Reactions: 22
What’s the point in putting lip gloss on and wearing a mask in the car ?

Reactions: 2
Thread Title Suggestion ( a version of the song “I Touch Myself” by Divinyls

I love myself, I want you to love me.
When I feel down, I want all of your money

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread title suggestion
I like lip fillers and I always lie, you other mothers can’t deny, when I walk in with my itty bitty waist and my PT in your face, you’ve been stung....I used all your donations!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My thread title suggestion is a Beatles lyric in response to the rediculous Mercedes she has, and the amount of driving tickets she seems to get

Thenursemum #4: Baby you can drive my car, with all these fines I won’t get too far...

• Haha
I’m so glad I found this thread! I also realllllly thought she deserved a thread when they kept getting shut down and I just assumed there weren’t any, so stumbling across this has made my day. Sorry I know I’m late to the party, but what made the mods change their mind about allowing a thread for her? I argued before that just because she had a disabled child that didn’t make her above reproach, especially when she’d pocketed tens of thousands of pounds of money through Just Giving then pissed it away on hotels and trips to Dubai.

Reactions: 8
I’m so glad I found this thread! I also realllllly thought she deserved a thread when they kept getting shut down and I just assumed there weren’t any, so stumbling across this has made my day. Sorry I know I’m late to the party, but what made the mods change their mind about allowing a thread for her? I argued before that just because she had a disabled child that didn’t make her above reproach, especially when she’d pocketed tens of thousands of pounds of money through Just Giving then pissed it away on hotels and trips to Dubai.
This has been asked lots but no one is telling why a thread is now allowed, I am interested too, just glad it is.

Reactions: 5
This has been asked lots but no one is telling why a thread is now allowed, I am interested too, just glad it is.
even admins must be able too see what a fundraising, con artist, attention seeking, loves herself and her mirror twit she is

‘ man in the mirror’
I’m looking at my Keiras in the mirror, I’m asking not to take them away. 🎶

Makes her self a smoothie everyday. How bout cooking up some bleeping veg ect and blending that goodness for your sons belly hmmm.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
even admins must be able too see what a fundraising, con artist, attention seeking, loves herself and her mirror twit she is

‘ man in the mirror’
I’m looking at my Keiras in the mirror, I’m asking not to take them away. 🎶

Makes her self a smoothie everyday. How bout cooking up some bleeping veg ect and blending that goodness for your sons belly hmmm.
They must do now or there has been too many complaints that they can no longer protect her.
Question! What is the “Keira’s” about? not been following her for last few months besides from a quick look every now and again and for not having a space to discuss her so I have no idea what that is about?

Ah ok haha, is that part of the gangsta accent she likes to use especially when she is trying to be hard with posters who don’t agree with her rarara haha
the posters that don’t agree with her she shames them in a post and then they get blocked 🖐🏻

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.