Thenursemum #3 Last Christmas you paid for my Amazon Cart but the very next day Kiera’s were taken away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am actually f u c k i n g fuming with her last post!!! Shes also having a dig at tattle as we comment on her lifestyle. She doesnt give a s h i t about anyone else but her own entitlement

Reactions: 7
I am actually f u c k i n g fuming with her last post!!! Shes also having a dig at tattle as we comment on her lifestyle. She doesnt give a s h i t about anyone else but her own entitlement
She’s trying to get reassurance for her spending J’s fundraiser money on herself. Kayteeee, baby gurrrrl, give it up. What you did with those fundraisers is disgusting and not justifiable.

Reactions: 12
She’s trying to get reassurance for her spending J’s fundraiser money on herself. Kayteeee, baby gurrrrl, give it up. What you did with those fundraisers is disgusting and not justifiable.
Thank god its not just me!!! Shes read that we know shes wasted Js money and now backtracking and justifying how she deserves it x

Reactions: 9
Kaytee hasn't updated us on the findings of the jacuzzi engineer's visit on Monday? If it is salvageable or completely written off due to her laziness/incompetence?

Reactions: 10
Hi Katyee, here is a video of a contented cat, who is happy to be groomed. He is happy and contented, not scared of human touch or a cat brush. You may think it’s funny for your adorable little man to be grabbing at them right now, but as they get older they will turn in him and scratch and bite him, that’s your decision to make but it’s been said on here now, so you will NOT be able to pity post, your followers will continue to ask about the cats so you are now not able to just get rid of them because that may cause some followers to report you to the rspca.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe her latest post... child benefits are not to treat the parents... sorry but they aren’t. Kids don’t need iPhones 🤷🏽‍♀️ Guess it’s a different upbringing

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Kaytee writing a post about starving children and how you spend your benefits......
Kaytee also gets FREE milk supplied by the NHS every month which costs hundreds...

Thinks... Nah feck that I'm going to starve my kid. He doesn't need the boxes of milk I get provided for free to make sure he doesn't go hungry... I'll choose to starve him and ignore all professional opinions.

Also kaytee.. Pre "influencer"... I'll spend my child tax credits, disability living allowance, child benefit on holidays to Spain, Turkey, Paris, dubai, whikst dumping my kid at the hospice (he stayed there literally the second time of going on his own whilst she flew out of the country) I'll shop at Prada, chanel, tiffany, etc. I'll go prancing around London every weekend whilst I chuck my kid at his dad's. I'll eat out at restaurants, go out on piss, get my nails done without fail, new clothes.... List is endless.

Whilst I cant afford my child anything.
If anyone followed kaytee pre influencer shite, you'd see that J never wore clothes. He was always filmed in a pad that needed desperately changing. That's it. And the few clothes he had were from primark (nothing wrong with primark BTW but when he's dressed in some cheap joggers whilst she prance around in £700 bleeping flip flops, then there's something wrong) far too big for him.
She doesn't have to provide food as he gets his milk supply. She doesn't have to provide medications they are free. Pads will be free now of he's of age on prescription (so I can bet them pull ups she's bought one pack just for the ad because that tit costs).
Equipment is free. She's been gifted a lot from companies... Charities... Then the fundraiser.

Yet it was only other day she was able to afford some books for him?!?!?
Hang on.
She will of been in receipt of (pre influencer) ....
Housing benefit - Full cost covered.
DLA - £330
Carers - £260
Child Ben - £82
Tax Credits - £600

She will of been on just over a grand a month. That's also separate from her rent being paid....
Not once have I ever seen her take that young boy to a zoo, a play area, a aquarium, a theme park, a holiday suitable for a child.
He never wore clothes. He played with cutlery.
She's hardly known what poverty is. She doesn't know what it's like to starve. She actually chose to starve her child against advice.

As someone said... She is trying to justify on that post everything she's every done. Hardly any of what she has had by the government has been spent on her child. It's all for her.

I find her thinking she's now a spokes person for not only a SEN community (that dislike her) but now for low income families.... Whilst she's living her lifestyle hilarious.

We all remember your priorities kaytee.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Kaytee writing a post about starving children and how you spend your benefits......
Kaytee also gets FREE milk supplied by the NHS every month which costs hundreds...

Thinks... Nah feck that I'm going to starve my kid. He doesn't need the boxes of milk I get provided for free to make sure he doesn't go hungry... I'll choose to starve him and ignore all professional opinions.

Also kaytee.. Pre "influencer"... I'll spend my child tax credits, disability living allowance, child benefit on holidays to Spain, Turkey, Paris, dubai, whikst dumping my kid at the hospice (he stayed there literally the second time of going on his own whilst she flew out of the country) I'll shop at Prada, chanel, tiffany, etc. I'll go prancing around London every weekend whilst I chuck my kid at his dad's. I'll eat out at restaurants, go out on piss, get my nails done without fail, new clothes.... List is endless.

Whilst I cant afford my child anything.
If anyone followed kaytee pre influencer shite, you'd see that J never wore clothes. He was always filmed in a pad that needed desperately changing. That's it. And the few clothes he had were from primark (nothing wrong with primark BTW but when he's dressed in some cheap joggers whilst she prance around in £700 bleeping flip flops, then there's something wrong) far too big for him.
She doesn't have to provide food as he gets his milk supply. She doesn't have to provide medications they are free. Pads will be free now of he's of age on prescription (so I can bet them pull ups she's bought one pack just for the ad because that tit costs).
Equipment is free. She's been gifted a lot from companies... Charities... Then the fundraiser.

Yet it was only other day she was able to afford some books for him?!?!?
Hang on.
She will of been in receipt of (pre influencer) ....
Housing benefit - Full cost covered.
DLA - £330
Carers - £260
Child Ben - £82
Tax Credits - £600

She will of been on just over a grand a month. That's also separate from her rent being paid....
Not once have I ever seen her take that young boy to a zoo, a play area, a aquarium, a theme park, a holiday suitable for a child.
He never wore clothes. He played with cutlery.
She's hardly known what poverty is. She doesn't know what it's like to starve. She actually chose to starve her child against advice.

As someone said... She is trying to justify on that post everything she's every done. Hardly any of what she has had by the government has been spent on her child. It's all for her.

I find her thinking she's now a spokes person for not only a SEN community (that dislike her) but now for low income families.... Whilst she's living her lifestyle hilarious.

We all remember your priorities kaytee.
She will be on way more than £600 tax credits you get a disability premium that’s £400 on top of normal tax credits

Reactions: 4
She will be on way more than £600 tax credits you get a disability premium that’s £400 on top of normal tax credits
She has stated recently that she is no longer on benefits. That’s why she has an accountant and a management team. But for 3 years she claimed for every single benefit and freebie then stamped her feet if she didn’t get it (always going to the media). When she demanded a house she got a council/housing association new build, she was given a grant to learn to drive and given a free car from a charity. She has taken everything she could from the system, the public and from charities. Benefits may not be her main source of income now but a leopard never changes its spots.(we also all know she was reported and it’s likely she had little option but to move over to insta income or face prosecution)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She has stated recently that she is no longer on benefits. That’s why she has an accountant and a management team. But for 3 years she claimed for every single benefit and freebie then stamped her feet if she didn’t get it (always going to the media). When she demanded a house she got a council/housing association new build, she was given a grant to learn to drive and given a free car from a charity. She has taken everything she could from the system, the public and from charities. Benefits may not be her main source of income now but a leopard never changes its spots.(we also all know she was reported and it’s likely she had little option but to move over to insta income or face prosecution)
Are you taking the actual piss??? So shes now rich enough not to claim from the government and yet she insists on fighting battles that she knows duck all about???? Ive written loads on her post and lots of valid points with back up. Ive noticed she wont even have replied to me as she knows shes talking shite. Its all about PRIORITISING. Such a selfish person x

Reactions: 8
What pissed me off was the other month she said she was filling in a new housing application because she wanted a bigger free house to fit all Js equipment in. I mean ffs people needs bigger houses to fit more people in that’s more important and also J has a HUGE bedroom.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Are you taking the actual piss??? So shes now rich enough not to claim from the government and yet she insists on fighting battles that she knows duck all about???? Ive written loads on her post and lots of valid points with back up. Ive noticed she wont even have replied to me as she knows shes talking shite. Its all about PRIORITISING. Such a selfish person x
I read some of the comments on that post and a lot were really fair and well reasoned but as far as I can see anyone who is saying the newest phones and designers clothes should not be priority over gas and food are just getting called benefits shamers. Which is ridiculous. You can get amazing clothes in the supermarkets now and a lot of charity shops have clothes that are near enough new too.

Like someone else further up, she is just trying to build up a mentality in her followers that she shouldn’t be judged for how she spent her , I mean J’s fundraiser money.

I thought about commenting but I feel like unless it’s an “omg I totally agree with you K and just wanted to say how gorgeous you are” type BS then there’s not much point. It’s becoming a little bit cult like!!

And just for the record, I whole heartedly agree the governments attempts to feed kids has been woefully awful. The whole thing governments benefits/perks needs overhauling as do many of the other systems in place. That doesn’t mean I believe people should just spend all their benefits on luxuries rather than necessities.

Reactions: 4
When I contributed to js chair fund and months later she finally admitted the chair was funded by the nhs, she said the funds would go on private OT, speech therapy, private play therapist etc etc. Did any of that happen? All i remember is a few weeks later she was storying her £700 designer slippers. Think of how much j would benefit from HIS money being spent on HIM. He's such a clever boy and has so much potential with the right support.

Reactions: 13
When I contributed to js chair fund and months later she finally admitted the chair was funded by the nhs, she said the funds would go on private OT, speech therapy, private play therapist etc etc. Did any of that happen? All i remember is a few weeks later she was storying her £700 designer slippers. Think of how much j would benefit from HIS money being spent on HIM. He's such a clever boy and has so much potential with the right support.
The chair was ALWAYS going to be funded by the NHS. She was jus looking for the perfect opportunity to start one. Like she said openly admitted before she didn’t share her own MILs fundraiser and she was DYING Incase her followers didn’t have any money to donate to her. She kept sharing vids of J being sick to get the shock factor and followers up and blam here’s my go fund me

The chair was ALWAYS going to be funded by the NHS. She was jus looking for the perfect opportunity to start one. Like she said openly admitted before she didn’t share her own MILs fundraiser and she was DYING Incase her followers didn’t have any money to donate to her. She kept sharing vids of J being sick to get the shock factor and followers up and blam here’s my go fund me
Also what kind of person spends £700 on slips 🤦🏻‍♀️ ffs

Reactions: 5
What pissed me off was the other month she said she was filling in a new housing application because she wanted a bigger free house to fit all Js equipment in. I mean ffs people needs bigger houses to fit more people in that’s more important and also J has a HUGE bedroom.
She also wants adaptations and as I’ve said before ‘WHAT ADAPTATIONS?’ he requires non. At MOST it would be a ramp at the door and at the back and that’s it. No lifts. No wet room. Nada.

She also wants adaptations and as I’ve said before ‘WHAT ADAPTATIONS?’ he requires non. At MOST it would be a ramp at the door and at the back and that’s it. No lifts. No wet room. Nada.
If she can lift him in that mouldy 10k hot tub she can lift him In the bath

• Haha
Well they got engaged so not sure on theory 1 lol. I am
More inclined to go with theory 2. It’s been a long time but didn’t they go to Dubai or somewhere together then he left her, I remember her posting that she had been left on her own, well with J, then a few months later finding out they got engaged ?
I am not slatting her looks as I think she is attractive, BUT she isn’t because her personality shines right through her and to me she is ugly and vile.
like you all on here I would love to know why she became off limits to be discussed on here! She would have loved that protection, I imagine she hates that now she not off limits.
They went to Lanzarote,Tenerife,Cape Verde,Venice and Paris together....’Making memories’

Plus her DLA includes £62.25 per week mobility that she uses to pay for the Merc, so £660 DLA.Her rent will be relatively high for a council house as it’s a new build.Plus any child maintenance from J’s dad....

How can she be so bleeping naive? Is she playing games with us or is she actually as tit a mother she is portraying today.
Her cats tit under the stairs in a cat litter tray🤮 how can she let that make up brush go from cats paws and into his mouth? He is putting cat tit into his mouth kayteee love!
And the caption regarding appointments during lockdown? There is so much wrong with that post....it’s like playing spot the duck up.By saying that going into hospital and risking them contracting Covid is like so much fun at the moment as it gives her day purpose!!! So she feels a lack of purpose on a daily basis? Probably because she doesn’t work and has Kiera’s 60 hours a week so has far too much free time on her hands!
Someone mentioned about J not wearing clothes pre-influencer/gifted life,I have several screenshots of him sat in bulging crappy nappies with tit everywhere around where he is sitting and this was during her £5k starvation diet so not that long ago.I couldn’t post them as they are too disturbing,it’s when he was at his lowest weight and in tears 😭
Do you think that’s J’s iphone X ? 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.