Thenursemum #3 Last Christmas you paid for my Amazon Cart but the very next day Kiera’s were taken away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting thing to share Kayyyytttteeeee. Doesn't she mean "what if the environment is the house you live in with the person who is supposed to take care of you?"

Reactions: 3
Her follower count gone up by loads now. We are fighting a losing battle
That’s what happens when you can purchase followers... when things aren’t going your way and people notice whack a load on the credit card.

Reactions: 9
She is so pathetically narcissistic, she joyfully announces her reel of J has had 212k views
but fails to tag the charity that he is benefiting from in the footage. I have just looked at Footsteps website and they are really struggling financially, it costs them £101 per session but they only charge a fraction of that ,just £10 minimum donation,they need £17k a month to stay afloat.
Dozens of families are fundraising to help,children are doing sponsored walks etc doing everything they can to help. Imagine if Babygirl set up a Gofundme for a few days “The place that helped J to take his first steps needs our help if each of you donated a £1 we could raise £62k, £10 each would be £620k”
but no, keep that gofundme for the Kayteee life, no doubt they will need lots of holidays as soon as travel is permitted, you know to “make memories “

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Ohh wtf is her latest post on about. ‘The secret’ the secret is you talk a lot of drivel sooner that secret is out the better 🤣

Reactions: 1
I’m gunna call bullshit on this. No dr would tell you to fly when you have life threatening disabilitiezzzz

Just came here to mention this. For one no doctor would put a life at risk like that. You can make memories in the god dam U.K. (when Covid allows) take him to the zoo, the aquarium is great for sensory, farm parks, the beach, there’s so much. He’s not going to remember going to Dubai or the Maldives.

My parents would never have taken us to Dubai or the Maldives as kids. All that money and we never would have appreciated it. It’s all for her. Me me me!!

Reactions: 13
Took a picture everytime she left the room incase he died, but holidayed without him leaving him in someone else’s care 🤔

Reactions: 33
Kaytee I have receipts from when you wanted to fly J out the country when he was just a few months old and the doctors didn't want you to go. It was you who was begging the doctors to let you take him abroad, have you forgot the huge discharge meeting you had? Where you begged them on the basis he could pass away before being on a plane? Most parents would be too scared to take the risk. You did story after story about it. You had nurses offering to take his hand print for you to keep but you said you didn't want his hand print, you wanted to make memories on a beach with him instead.

The doctors didn't want him discharged, they were probably pushed into it during the big meeting that took place. They were worried about the risk to him and you was worried he would never get to go on a plane. You seemed more worried that you couldn't go on your first free holiday with Nathan. J was a inconvenience. It was around this time you started applying for hospices too, if they had got back to you in time for the holiday would J have even gone away with you both or would he have gone to the hospice? Something tells me you was applying for hospices at that time so you could go away without him, the holidays after that, J was sent to the hospice, there was no urgency to let him see the world and make memories.

Have you forgotten the endless stories you did about how you had booked to go to Spain and kept having to cancel, the first time you cancelled was because 2 days after he had been discharged he was rushed by ambulance back to hospital vomiting blood.

You postponed it to 4 months later but when the time come despite being 4 months later they still hadn't discharged him because he was that poorly. Instead of cancelling it you postponed it again because you wanted him to go on a plane and see palm trees. Your words.
Do you remember how the doctors asked you to choose a smaller trip if you really had to take him away, but you insisted you wanted to make memories with him and told them Spain was a smaller trip because you really wanted to go somewhere like Mexico or the Caribbean but spain was a short flight.

You cancelled the spain holiday twice and when you eventually went you changed it and went to tenerife instead, putting him through a 5 hour flight despite the doctors reluctance at letting you take him on a short flight to Spain. Theres still a post on your page detailing it. Go and delete it if you wish, but that's another receipt already saved.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
If she has a second child she will be shocked into looking after them without keiras.

Reactions: 6
Why 😩 Why is she pulling his tube up his tops? Coming out of his neck, putting strain on the tube site when his tube site is sore 🙄
There's no need for it to be like this.

She also feels bad because he's sat right on the edge of his wheelchair seat.... Yes so you should. It isn't the wheelchair clinics fault. You haven't requested him to be reviewed until he's practically falling out the wheelchair. You feel bad.... Yet you've sat him uncomfortably like that instead of using the pushchair you've used for years. That wheelchair hasn't had much use has it really? And when you actually finally use it for its purpose it's too small because you always but JS needs last. Never misses getting her nails doing though.

Waste of money. The amount of money by missing appointments, having equipment she never uses... Yet she bangs on abiut how terrible the NHS is.... Shes got it pretty damn good compared to some areas.

Where's the tubie go bag gone you got gifted kaytee?! Where's the one the NHS supplies everyone with who is tube fed?!? School surely will have said something about giving his feeds bubhanging a feed bag to his wheelchair and his pump chucked in the basket under his chair lol.

Again.... Sadly I think it's to show he's "different".... The tube coming up out of his top... The feeding pump and bag clearly on display.... The using the wheelchair now because he's actually developing and doing loads..... And she thrives off the sympathy....
Constantly talking about his life threatening situations... The talking him abroad for memories because they thought he'd die...

Your son is doing absolutely brilliantly. He's going to end up walking without that walker. He's going to be able to have a full conversation wether that be by makaton or speech... You can tell....
Yet his mother puts him down for playing a game that's too in her words.... Far above his age/development.
Instead of talking negatively and trying so hard to not give him the praise and encouragement he deserves... See he actually can do that game.

Some children never will play that game. You know the same children who actually qualify for continuing care.

Reactions: 21
Why 😩 Why is she pulling his tube up his tops? Coming out of his neck, putting strain on the tube site when his tube site is sore 🙄
There's no need for it to be like this.

She also feels bad because he's sat right on the edge of his wheelchair seat.... Yes so you should. It isn't the wheelchair clinics fault. You haven't requested him to be reviewed until he's practically falling out the wheelchair. You feel bad.... Yet you've sat him uncomfortably like that instead of using the pushchair you've used for years. That wheelchair hasn't had much use has it really? And when you actually finally use it for its purpose it's too small because you always but JS needs last. Never misses getting her nails doing though.

Waste of money. The amount of money by missing appointments, having equipment she never uses... Yet she bangs on abiut how terrible the NHS is.... Shes got it pretty damn good compared to some areas.

Where's the tubie go bag gone you got gifted kaytee?! Where's the one the NHS supplies everyone with who is tube fed?!? School surely will have said something about giving his feeds bubhanging a feed bag to his wheelchair and his pump chucked in the basket under his chair lol.

Again.... Sadly I think it's to show he's "different".... The tube coming up out of his top... The feeding pump and bag clearly on display.... The using the wheelchair now because he's actually developing and doing loads..... And she thrives off the sympathy....
Constantly talking about his life threatening situations... The talking him abroad for memories because they thought he'd die...

Your son is doing absolutely brilliantly. He's going to end up walking without that walker. He's going to be able to have a full conversation wether that be by makaton or speech... You can tell....
Yet his mother puts him down for playing a game that's too in her words.... Far above his age/development.
Instead of talking negatively and trying so hard to not give him the praise and encouragement he deserves... See he actually can do that game.

Some children never will play that game. You know the same children who actually qualify for continuing care.
I wanted to say all of that!!!

you do not have the port out of the neck, that bit gets tucked in to the clothes as if it comes loose it’ll get feed everywhere and it doesn’t look safest there at all.
Where has the machines bottle holder gone? The bag she was given to take it all out??

she looks like she’s never taken a child out witha peg site before - lots of rookie mistakes!

Reactions: 8
I wanted to say all of that!!!

you do not have the port out of the neck, that bit gets tucked in to the clothes as if it comes loose it’ll get feed everywhere and it doesn’t look safest there at all.
Where has the machines bottle holder gone? The bag she was given to take it all out??

she looks like she’s never taken a child out witha peg site before - lots of rookie mistakes!
And this is a "nurse". She's had so much given to her that must be chucked in the kitten cupboard because we never see any of it. Things other sen families save up for... Fundraise for... And there's her who mentions it once and must toss it to side not thinking someone else who could actually need that could benefit from it. She's been gifted loads or had things given by charity like the blender.... And not once has she gifted that to another parent who is in actual need. Yet she accepts gifted free walking frames!?!?

She had a tubie go bag and a standard NHS one. Yet likes to have it on show... Which must be because she wants people to see the pump. There's no way the school my son goes to would accept me sending him to school with his pump chucked in a basket underneath and a milk bag hanging from the wheelchair 😂

Mobile children can easily get that. The tube can easily be caught.

His tube site has always been bad. She's always had the tube trailing behind him, his pad full of tit, that's he's pulled off himself, videos of her filming the tit on the carpet to show he takes it off... With his tube hanging there with the end there asking for an infection to get in.

Bile and stomach contents in the tube. Air in the tube. I've seen it all. Sometimes the tube looks like it hasn't been changed in months. I can't imagine she changes the water in the balloon like she should if she can't even disconnect a tube after a feed or even flush the tube with water after milk.

She hasn't used the wheelchair in ages. She uses the pushchair... And now all of a sudden she's using it. Why the hell is she choosing to put him in that wheelchair that doesn't fit him or look comfortable when she has a pushchair she's been using for past however long.

All seems to me like she hates him developing. With developing she looses the "sympathy" she gets. So out comes the extinct wheelchair that's risen from the dead and more clear shots of the tube hanging out his neck hole.

His poor gastrostomy site must be ever so sore. Just have it coming out from under his top for christ sake and flush and disconnect after a feed.
There is no basic cares here. She's seems adamant on making his site worse. Like his vomiting.
Like all the areas she thinks he scores high in on the continuing care criteria 🙄

The woman is deluded.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Why is it every time she shows J doing well, be it with his communication, walking etc, does there straight after have to be a story about him vomiting! Now I’m not doubting he vomits, but the timings just seem like a huge huge coincidence to me!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.