Thenursemum #3 Last Christmas you paid for my Amazon Cart but the very next day Kiera’s were taken away.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone that chats on about privilege so much I really wish she’d learn to spell it properly. It’s always ‘priveldge’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m just wondering, why would she need to call therapists to ask about the guide for the walker? Did she not have 100k raised for J that she could purchase it with? I’m genuinely confused as to why she thinks everything should be free for her..
Was just wondering what the gofundme is used for?!

Reactions: 3
100k and I bet she still uses the minor ailments scheme for calpol etc 🤮
She barely remembers to pick up and administer his daily meds I doubt she thinks to get calpol!! Although IF she does, you’re right there’s no way she’s paying for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Family fund don’t fund therapy equipment, it’s mainly toys/computers/holidays.
There are others who will though.
I am sure between us lot here we could help, can I DM you? ❤

Was just wondering what the gofundme is used for?!
Prada,Gucci,Louis Vuitton,holidays to Dubai,Madrid,Paris,Venice,Glampinlg but left for The Hilton,downpaymt and sunroof for the Merc £9k,little trip to the Shard Shangri la hotel at £850 a night.....that kind of stuff 😤🤮🤑

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Just popping in to say there is a way to get an upsee via family fund. The sensory toy vouchers they award are for a website called learning space and all the firefly range is on there

There’s also a couple of Facebook groups
• firefly buy swap & sell
• special needs equipment buy sell swap UK

I’ve seen upsees there a few times.

Also would love to help if possible as @Pollyponsonby said above

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just popping in to say there is a way to get an upsee via family fund. The sensory toy vouchers they award are for a website called learning space and all the firefly range is on there

There’s also a couple of Facebook groups
• firefly buy swap & sell
• special needs equipment buy sell swap UK

I’ve seen upsees there a few times.

Also would love to help if possible as @Pollyponsonby said above
You guys are fab! I am going to look into the family fund idea when we can next apply! We had a swing seat recently through them from learning space l, had no idea they sold upsees!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can imagine kaytee kicking off at family fund

‘what do you mean you don’t fund trips to the Maldives. I need to make memories for my child who isn’t like normal children’

Reactions: 15
Excuses Incoming- she’s obviously in the category of nurses unable to work because her son is high risk 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 5
For someone that chats on about privilege so much I really wish she’d learn to spell it properly. It’s always ‘priveldge’
And the correct use of the word advise. Everytime she’s looking for ‘advice’ she asks for ‘advise’. Boils my piss.

Reactions: 10
So many of you have asked about her journal.... no I don’t think they have I think it’s just you trying to push for some commission there 🥱

Reactions: 9
Regarding the latest photo on the grid. ‘No J go that side of me, I need to show off my bag’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Correct me if I’m wrong. She hasn’t done talking into the camera stories since her gaslighting ones about continuing healthcare? Or am I wrong

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.