Themepark worldwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that's what I was thinking, I could have sworn I'd heard Shawn mention in a video that Charlotte was a key worker? I'm with you, can't watch videos with anyone other than the two of them! Always want to go back and watch old vlogs but when they have Alex in them it's a no from me.
Yeah he deffo said she’s a key worker! If I remember right she had the Sainsbury’s uniform on in the post I’m thinking of. I think it was on her page talking about how she was proud to be helping

The vibes have always been iffy with Alex. I remember him being weird about the Rapunzel in the parade. And this is petty, but it also weirded me out that Alex would drink milk at every opportunity, including in boiling hot Florida 😂

Reactions: 2
I think Alex was caught messaging an underage girl (allegedly) and so Shawn stopped having him on his channel.

I wonder what happened to Lee Wood, never see him on the channel anymore 🤔

I was also wondering if Charlotte gets some of the money from the TPW channel? I assume so if she is responsible for all of the admin?

Reactions: 1
I’m soooo jealous of Shawn right now. He’s at my favourite park 😩

Reactions: 1
I’m desperate to go back!! It’s so good. Going to be living through his vlog 😂

I love this YouTube channel. Only recently started watching them so had no idea of all the past scandals. Really creepy stuff. Shawn and Charlotte seem nice enough though, it’s clear Shawn is a huge fan of theme parks and is very passionate.

Reactions: 4
Yeah they seem really nice. I saw Shawn once at Alton towers but didn’t go over to him as he was a bit far away and I didn’t want to be seen running over to him in the back of a vlog 😂

You can really see his passion and I love that unlike other youtubers, despite having a big following, he hasn’t resorted to doing loads of ads whilst also slacking on uploads.

Reactions: 3
I was also wondering if Charlotte gets some of the money from the TPW channel? I assume so if she is responsible for all of the admin?
I went deep down the rabbit hole today after randomly googling to see how old Charlotte is. Apparently she gets no money at all from the channel and has to pay her own way if she wants to go along with him on the trips he makes. No idea if it’s true but someone posted on a forum that knows them and said Shawn is very tight with money, even with his own girlfriend.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I know Charlotte works as an admin for the channel and does a lot of behind the scenes stuff (they mention it at the start of the video below) so I wonder if she gets a cut for that

Also I know before we spoke about Charlotte’s job and whether she works at Alton towers or Sainsbury’s. Came across this tweet from November so I’m guessing Sainsbury’s was a pandemic job whilst the parks were shut and Alton towers is her regular job
32EBB519-9C48-4A36-BA3C-8C4C1443BD34.jpeg

I wonder if she does work in maintenance. I’m curious what she does as she seems to get a lot of time off 😆

I know my department at towers are quite generous with holiday. We were able Towers book dates off that we knew we had holidays etc on, and then request holiday leave independently of that during the year!

I know my department at towers are quite generous with holiday. We were able Towers book dates off that we knew we had holidays etc on, and then request holiday leave independently of that during the year!
able to book dates**
Clearly got Towers on the mind 😂

Last edited:
I know Charlotte works as an admin for the channel and does a lot of behind the scenes stuff (they mention it at the start of the video below) so I wonder if she gets a cut for that

Also I know before we spoke about Charlotte’s job and whether she works at Alton towers or Sainsbury’s. Came across this tweet from November so I’m guessing Sainsbury’s was a pandemic job whilst the parks were shut and Alton towers is her regular job
View attachment 747929
I wonder if she does work in maintenance. I’m curious what she does as she seems to get a lot of time off 😆
I thought she worked in sainsburys

I bumped into Charlotte in the Primark in Birmingham on the day it opened, I said hello to her and she was lovely! I've watched them for many years (huge DLP fan, also used to visit towers most weekends before I had a baby!). Hopefully US travel becomes easier soon so they can get some trips in over there. I wonder if they're planning a visit to WDW for it's 50th anniversary?

Reactions: 5
Interesting I just found this chain. I met these 2 in Florida at magic kingdom a couple of years ago and they were so incredibly rude. Charlotte was so full of herself and was very rude to my other half. We walked away in shock almost. I was very sad how they wouldn’t even say more than ‘hello’ back with an attitude. Was very awkward. I do still watch the channel. But I was very sad how rude they were when they always seemed so nice

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Interesting I just found this chain. I met these 2 in Florida at magic kingdom a couple of years ago and they were so incredibly rude. Charlotte was so full of herself and was very rude to my other half. We walked away in shock almost. I was very sad how they wouldn’t even say more than ‘hello’ back with an attitude. Was very awkward. I do still watch the channel. But I was very sad how rude they were when they always seemed so nice
I'm surprised to hear this. I've met them many times over the years in many theme parks and always found them to be exactly as they are on screen: warm and friendly. I've witnessed them giving a lot of time to other subscribers as well so this is incredibly out of character for them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.