Themepark worldwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shawn and Alex are away together in Iceland at the moment. Shawn is keeping it secret on his social media profiles but Alex is with him. So they’re still close friends! :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Shawn and Alex are away together in Iceland at the moment. Shawn is keeping it secret on his social media profiles but Alex is with him. So they’re still close friends! :unsure:
I thought he was on his own! That vans not sleeping them both surely

Reactions: 4
How did you come across this information?

• Heart
How did you come across this information?
I have them on Facebook but not sure I’m allowed to postscreenshots of private accounts on here? More than happy to if I’m allowed but don’t fancy getting banned as I love reading other forums 😂

I thought he was on his own! That vans not sleeping them both surely
I thought he was too when I saw his Instagram stories.. until I saw on Facebook they were together. It must be awkward for Shawn to have to say to Alex ‘make sure you’re not seen in any of my pictures as I can’t be seen to still be friend with you’ 🤣

Reactions: 1
Saw Shawn and Charlotte at Alton Towers last weekend. Didn’t go up to them though as I don’t tend to approach ‘public figures’ they were talking to someone, so also didn’t want to seem like a weirdo ‘queueing up’ to meet him😂

I really like his channel, he knows what he’s talking about when it comes to theme parks and it’s a joy to watch as someone who also loves theme parks including all the nerdy stuff like ride manufactures etc. It’s a shame he still hangs around with that wrong’un Alex.

Saw Shawn and Charlotte at Alton Towers last weekend. Didn’t go up to them though as I don’t tend to approach ‘public figures’ they were talking to someone, so also didn’t want to seem like a weirdo ‘queueing up’ to meet him😂

I really like his channel, he knows what he’s talking about when it comes to theme parks and it’s a joy to watch as someone who also loves theme parks including all the nerdy stuff like ride manufactures etc. It’s a shame he still hangs around with that wrong’un Alex.
Thats my issue, i actually enjoy his vlogs but knowing hes trying to "hide" alex doesnt full sit right, he was happy to show bret in the florida vlogs so its not like hes against showing his friends and if the alex stuff hadnt come out he would still be a part of it im sure. Id almost put money in him being best man at the wedding.

• Heart
I agree! Really like Shawn and Charlotte and have met them and they were lovely chatting to my autistic son but the whole hiding Alex thing doesn't sit right with me either, reckon Shawn doesn't have the balls to say I don't want to hang out with you anymore. Was stood in a ride access queue at Alton with Alex behind me and just his presence gave me the creeps.

It was also Alex’s 25th birthday the other day and both Shawn and Charlotte were at the party. Him and Alex have had a good few days out in the last couple of months together.

He’s doing a good job of hiding on his Instagram who he’s with.. although he has mentioned ‘we’ and there’s obviously someone driving when he’s filming, so surely people will be wondering who he is with that he’s trying to hide.

They went to Flyover today so be interesting if that gets put in the vlog and if you can notice he’s with Alex in any of it.

Reactions: 3
On the todays insta stories he pans the camera round and laughs at alex but if you didn't know it was him you wouldn't no if you get me as he has a hat on.

This was posted on Facebook yesterday- they’re all off to Salou in June together too. I haven’t watched Shawn’s vlogs from Iceland, but did he do a good job of hiding that he was with Alex?
67615063-141F-4CE9-8385-7D9BD1D3844A.jpeg

He’s just been on a bbc programme about theme parks! He needs to be stopped if he’s still hanging around with that creep!!

I used to work at Alton Towers and still keep in contact with the people who work there, and Shawn and Alex are still very much still mates 🤐

• Sad
Yep! He’s definitely put on a bit of weight..

Here’s another one from yesterday..
Crikey he has! In 2018 we were staying at a hotel in Lake Buena Vista and they were in the lobby waiting to go home and he looks a lot diff here (guess it was 4 years ago too like!)

Reactions: 2
Did anything come of the allegations made against Alex? Guessing there wasn’t enough evidence or something as is usually the case with these things unfortunately. There were a lot of victims though, I don’t believe any of them were making it up. The man needs to be locked up and kept away from young women and girls.

Did anything come of the allegations made against Alex? Guessing there wasn’t enough evidence or something as is usually the case with these things unfortunately. There were a lot of victims though, I don’t believe any of them were making it up. The man needs to be locked up and kept away from young women and girls.
I honestly don’t know really what happened with the allegations. There were a lot of screenshots of messages etc.. and lots of people came forward, but I’ve not heard anything in terms of him being charged…
He did post that he had obtained legal advice to press charges against the alleged victims.. but again, I’ve not heard any outcome of that either.

Just seen from a friend’s tagged post on Facebook that Shawn and Charlotte are at Port Aventura with Alex Crump 🙃
They didn't mention they were going with others on the trip but knew from here they were! Will be funny to watch the footage knowing full well they hiding they with others!

Reactions: 2
They didn't mention they were going with others on the trip but knew from here they were! Will be funny to watch the footage knowing full well they hiding they with others!
I thought i had read here they were going with other people including crump. Be intresting to watch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.