Themepark worldwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From a twitter snoop looks like it's Chris Franklin who was part off the channel for a few years.

He's a complete weirdo creep from what iv heard!
I'm a pretty recent watcher. Let us know if you find out anymore please!

OMG! I've watched a bit of TPWW and their vlogs visiting various places as they reopen. Seemed like a nice innocent channel from a couple of themepark fans!

Reactions: 2
I've just been checking Twitter, and there's been some racist accusations too, but I can't see any details. I thought they were the good ones.

Reactions: 1
I've just been checking Twitter, and there's been some racist accusations too, but I can't see any details. I thought they were the good ones.
See I think shawn who runs the channels alright (if not a bit big headed at times) but it's his friends that seem to be the problem. Although thier was a podcast that would rip the channel to shreds a year or so ago that was very funny!

Reactions: 3
I'm saddened that there's yet another sexual harassment accusation against a TPWW "star". It's far from the first time this has happened, either ...

In other news was anyone else a bit surprised that Shawn and Charlotte are planning on doing a fortnight's tour of European theme parks? Just seems a bit reckless visiting so many parks in such a short space of time given you can be carrying COVID with no symptoms for days? Or maybe I'm just being overly cautious, I'd be interested to know how others feel?

I'm saddened that there's yet another sexual harassment accusation against a TPWW "star". It's far from the first time this has happened, either ...

In other news was anyone else a bit surprised that Shawn and Charlotte are planning on doing a fortnight's tour of European theme parks? Just seems a bit reckless visiting so many parks in such a short space of time given you can be carrying COVID with no symptoms for days? Or maybe I'm just being overly cautious, I'd be interested to know how others feel?
I feel the same way as you.

Is that what last night live was about? It does seem really odd as in the Blackpool video he was talking about supporting uk tourism so why not just make the most of things here safely.

I feel the same way as you.
Thanks, it's hard to get perspective at the moment but visiting maybe 8 - 10 theme parks one after another seems a bit reckless?

Is that what last night live was about? It does seem really odd as in the Blackpool video he was talking about supporting uk tourism so why not just make the most of things here safely.
Yes, he announced the European trip last night. While I think the European parks will be as safe as the UK ones it's the going straight from one park to another day after day that concerns me.

Thanks, it's hard to get perspective at the moment but visiting maybe 8 - 10 theme parks one after another seems a bit reckless?
It does! Alton towers is just down the road, and Drayton manor isn't far away, if you must go to theme parks. Just go there for now? The other theme parks will be there next year!

Yes, he announced the European trip last night. While I think the European parks will be as safe as the UK ones it's the going straight from one park to another day after day that concerns me.
And if they are going to different country's as well. Thier could be issues as they go along. I know they were going to America before all this happened so can understand wanting a trip somewhere but thiers no need imo.

Some noncey behaviour coming out all over Twitter about this lot the last 24-48hrs. Alex Crump sounds like a disgusting sex pest 🤢 Just a quick search of his name on twitter and some of the stuff being posted is vile.

What makes it worse is that Shawn is refusing to address any of it. Just copying and pasting a standard response saying it’s been passed to the authorities....He might want to distance himself from a bunch of wrong uns before he gets tarred with the same brush and stop protecting them

Reactions: 5
Some noncey behaviour coming out all over Twitter about this lot the last 24-48hrs. Alex Crump sounds like a disgusting sex pest 🤢 Just a quick search of his name on twitter and some of the stuff being posted is vile.

What makes it worse is that Shawn is refusing to address any of it. Just copying and pasting a standard response saying it’s been passed to the authorities....He might want to distance himself from a bunch of wrong uns before he gets tarred with the same brush and stop protecting them
Just read lots about Alex being gross and Shawn being racist and saying horrible things to people with disabilities. I honestly thought Shawn was one of the good ones. I won't lie, I always had a creepy vibe from Alex.

Just read lots about Alex being gross and Shawn being racist and saying horrible things to people with disabilities. I honestly thought Shawn was one of the good ones. I won't lie, I always had a creepy vibe from Alex.
Well I take it back about Shawn, I didn’t know it was him too!

The stuff about Alex is grim, just read this from a girl that was 15 at the time.
10EB9243-B7F0-4389-98F8-907A767D19B5.png

• Wow
Alex has always come across as the clingy insecure boyfriend type. Always felt a bit sorry for him being single around Shawn and Charlotte tbh.
He may have a learning disability but that's no excuse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.