Themepark worldwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know who Jack Gater is? I've been watching TPWW for years but can't think who he is?
I had no clue. Did some digging and found him on the channel in 2013:

Don’t think he’s been featured in the recent years as I don’t recognise him.

22 different girls have come forward about Alex now. Seems to be a common theme with him, he befriends young girls 15-17, then starts telling them he’s in love with them. When they don’t reciprocate he either harasses them or stalks them. To the point he’ll turn up at a theme park they’re at and follow them around the park all day threatening them. Sending texts saying “I can see you”, one girl was even hiding in the toilets crying because she was so scared. The bloke is seriously unhinged.

They’re meant to be at Alton Towers opening day tomorrow....be interesting to see if Alex still turns up

• Wow
Reactions: 5
22 different girls have come forward about Alex now. Seems to be a common theme with him, he befriends young girls 15-17, then starts telling them he’s in love with them. When they don’t reciprocate he either harasses them or stalks them. To the point he’ll turn up at a theme park they’re at and follow them around the park all day threatening them. Sending texts saying “I can see you”, one girl was even hiding in the toilets crying because she was so scared. The bloke is seriously unhinged.

They’re meant to be at Alton Towers opening day tomorrow....be interesting to see if Alex still turns up
I bet he doesn't, tempted to watch the vlog as I do want to see what towers is doing to reopen.

22 girls is shocking! He grew up with just his mum as far as I know, you'd think he would have some respect!

Reactions: 1
I was wondering if Shawn will even go. If he vlogs and uploads like everything is normal, I can’t see it going down well.

I was wondering if Shawn will even go. If he vlogs and uploads like everything is normal, I can’t see it going down well.
I think he will, he's done it before when Dean left. Not that this is the same but I can't see him missing this.

I think he will, he's done it before when Dean left. Not that this is the same but I can't see him missing this.
Who’s Dean and what happened with him? I must’ve missed this as I’ve only been watching for the past year or so!

Who’s Dean and what happened with him? I must’ve missed this as I’ve only been watching for the past year or so!
It was years ago, from what I could work out he wasn't happy they never invited him on big trips, then they had a huge falling out over petrol money 🙄 it all went down over one Halloween scare event and he was never seen on the channel again.

Kids stuff really but at the time thier was as lot of online hate around it all and Shawn stayed quite.

Reactions: 2
It was years ago, from what I could work out he wasn't happy they never invited him on big trips, then they had a huge falling out over petrol money 🙄 it all went down over one Halloween scare event and he was never seen on the channel again.

Kids stuff really but at the time thier was as lot of online hate around it all and Shawn stayed quite.
Ah thanks for filling me in! Yeah it does sound very petty.

Side note, did Alton Towers used to follow TPWW on Instagram? Because I notice they aren’t any more. They’re following random youtubers like Brogan Tate and Inabber, which makes me think they would’ve been...

Ah thanks for filling me in! Yeah it does sound very petty.

Side note, did Alton Towers used to follow TPWW on Instagram? Because I notice they aren’t any more. They’re following random youtubers like Brogan Tate and Inabber, which makes me think they would’ve been...
Im not sure, but apparently Shawn got fired from thier becuase of the channel so wouldn't surprise me

If you want some old tpw gossip this is worth a listen.

Im not sure, but apparently Shawn got fired from thier becuase of the channel so wouldn't surprise me
I’ve had a look on Twitter and a couple of people have said Alton Towers was following them until today. Thorpe Park also aren’t following.

Also I’ve just learnt from Twitter that Jack Gater was threatening a massacre at Alton Towers after being called out for sexual assault. Jesus Christ.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve had a look on Twitter and a couple of people have said Alton Towers was following them until today. Thorpe Park also aren’t following.

Also I’ve just learnt from Twitter that Jack Gater was threatening a massacre at Alton Towers after being called out for sexual assault. Jesus Christ.
Oh wow!! Shawn has the weirdest friends!

They are themeparks, why do they attract these people!!

I do think Shawn is the only one that has a genuine interest in theme parks...It would appear his ‘friends’ are using it as a way to get close to young girls

Reactions: 4
I do think Shawn is the only one that has a genuine interest in theme parks...It would appear his ‘friends’ are using it as a way to get close to young girls
I'd say so as well, he seems to know what he's talking about and you can hear how into the whole thing he is.

I'd say so as well, he seems to know what he's talking about and you can hear how into the whole thing he is.
It’s a shame if this all goes tits up for him as he’s worked to build that channel up. He’s needs to be careful with how he deals with this, theme parks will start banning/distancing themselves from him just because of who he is associated with

It’s a shame if this all goes tits up for him as he’s worked to build that channel up. He’s needs to be careful with how he deals with this, theme parks will start banning/distancing themselves from him just because of who he is associated with
Very true, it's very much his job now. I guess he's lucky he lives at home still and doesn't have a mortgage to worry about if it goes wrong but he needs to rethink things massively.

Maybe just solo vlogs or him and Charlotte

If he wants the channel to continue I genuinely think he needs to rebrand and ditch the theme park world wide name. When I hear TPWW I instantly think of Shawn, so when you see comments like ‘TPWW is full of sex offenders’ it’s placing him in the same box. Brands will stay well away.

I also think he needs to private any videos containing Harry, Alex etc because it feels irresponsible to keep them up. I imagine he won’t want to as they’re in so much of his content (the entire American road trip will go) but his career is on the line.

And he definitely needs to keep guests off the channel. A lot of his ‘friends’ have always come across as very creepy. The only one I like is Brett.

I seen on twitter that Alex is alledgely in hospital after a suicide attempt, extremely sad if this is true, what a mess

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
If he wants the channel to continue I genuinely think he needs to rebrand and ditch the theme park world wide name. When I hear TPWW I instantly think of Shawn, so when you see comments like ‘TPWW is full of sex offenders’ it’s placing him in the same box. Brands will stay well away.

I also think he needs to private any videos containing Harry, Alex etc because it feels irresponsible to keep them up. I imagine he won’t want to as they’re in so much of his content (the entire American road trip will go) but his career is on the line.

And he definitely needs to keep guests off the channel. A lot of his ‘friends’ have always come across as very creepy. The only one I like is Brett.
I like Joe but he's rarely on.

I seen on twitter that Alex is alledgely in hospital after a suicide attempt, extremely sad if this is true, what a mess
Oh god id hope not. (Admission of guilt though in my eyes)

He needs to face up to it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.