Themepark worldwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting I just found this chain. I met these 2 in Florida at magic kingdom a couple of years ago and they were so incredibly rude. Charlotte was so full of herself and was very rude to my other half. We walked away in shock almost. I was very sad how they wouldn’t even say more than ‘hello’ back with an attitude. Was very awkward. I do still watch the channel. But I was very sad how rude they were when they always seemed so nice
I find the way he talks to her is like how someone talks to a child. The one video they did not long ago where she’s dancing around and he talks like people do when they’re pretending to admire a little kid. Very strange. I didn’t even know they were together for ages, they don’t come across at all as if they are in a relationship. She seems like a nice enough person in her videos but there’s something very off about them. Can’t really put my finger on it.

Reactions: 7
I find the way he talks to her is like how someone talks to a child. The one video they did not long ago where she’s dancing around and he talks like people do when they’re pretending to admire a little kid. Very strange. I didn’t even know they were together for ages, they don’t come across at all as if they are in a relationship. She seems like a nice enough person in her videos but there’s something very off about them. Can’t really put my finger on it.
I think she is very immature, her silly pouts when she doesn’t want to do something and her fake rants, it’s all for show! I think they are very well suited as he loves himself like her

Reactions: 5
For me, these two are the creepiest… my wife now leaves the room whenever I put one of their vlogs on.. she’s like “I’m sorry… I can’t even 😐😐😐
I don’t know what it is, I just find them so cringey that I can’t stop watching.. 😂😂

I must admit, I always assumed they’d be really nice in person, surprised to hear from so many people on here that they’re a bit up themselves

• Haha
She's not very natural on camera is she. Just repeats everything he say's 😶

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think she is very immature, her silly pouts when she doesn’t want to do something and her fake rants, it’s all for show! I think they are very well suited as he loves himself like her
Agree she comes across as very immature! She acts and sounds like an over grown toddler.
People have said she works in Sainburys. And Alton towers. But she seems to be able to get a lot of time off!!

Reactions: 2
I was at Bicester Village on Sunday and saw Shawn there with Alex Crump 🙃
I was going to take a photo but by the time I saw them and got my phone out, they had walked past and the New Years crowd stopped me from getting one. Both my brother and I were shocked, I thought Shawn had removed him due to the accusations??? Disappointed beyond belief

• Wow
I was at Bicester Village on Sunday and saw Shawn there with Alex Crump 🙃
I was going to take a photo but by the time I saw them and got my phone out, they had walked past and the New Years crowd stopped me from getting one. Both my brother and I were shocked, I thought Shawn had removed him due to the accusations??? Disappointed beyond belief
His vlog from winter wonderland a couple weeks ago he done on his own, he said he was going to meet up with friends there and I reckoned it would be Alex! If he’s still interacting with him he should be ashamed!

Reactions: 3
That’s what I thought! Ignoring the moral standpoint for a second, people are going to recognise him when out and about in and around events, so it’s damaging to his brand to be around Alex, Harry etc. From a moral standpoint, support your fans who have been harassed by these people! The fans who provide you with your income ffs

Reactions: 1

As happy as i am for them, someones brought alex back up on twitter and i feel posting this today this is a distraction.

• Heart
I haven't seen the Twitter post, but genuinely happy for Shawn and Charlotte. The proposal was lovely!
I won't lie, it made me tear up a bit. And everyone spontaneously clapping and cheering around them was so lovely. That was a true moment of Disney magic.

Reactions: 9
I won't lie, it made me tear up a bit. And everyone spontaneously clapping and cheering around them was so lovely. That was a true moment of Disney magic.
I did as well. 😅 feel like i have been waiting for it to happen since they went to florida

She’s got a hell of a lot of growing up to do, she acts like a stroppy moody teenager

They wanna try living together first. They still live with their parents don’t they? Being together years is totally different to actually living together.

Reactions: 6
They wanna try living together first. They still live with their parents don’t they? Being together years is totally different to actually living together.
I thought they lived together but with his parents! They need to get there own place asap

They all creep me out. Charlotte and Shawn got together when Charlotte was 17 and Shawn was in his early 20’s. They all used to hang out with Caitlin, who was 16 at the time. You only have to look at their old vlogs with her to see how weird they are. I’m sure Alex used to grab her to.

They all creep me out. Charlotte and Shawn got together when Charlotte was 17 and Shawn was in his early 20’s. They all used to hang out with Caitlin, who was 16 at the time. You only have to look at their old vlogs with her to see how weird they are. I’m sure Alex used to grab her to.
The fact that I saw Shawn hanging out with Alex a few weeks ago is a major red flag for me, but the whole dynamic of the group around 2016/17 is an even bigger one. Such a morally grey group

The fact that I saw Shawn hanging out with Alex a few weeks ago is a major red flag for me, but the whole dynamic of the group around 2016/17 is an even bigger one. Such a morally grey group
I’m sure they still follow him on Instagram. I seen a profile with a different name but had Alex’s picture

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.