Themepark worldwide

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems the ‘suicide attempt’ was also a lie....He is absolutely vile, clearly thinks it’s all very funny

981B869A-2C8E-4D56-A2A2-68E8A02B6293.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Seems the ‘suicide attempt’ was also a lie....He is absolutely vile, clearly thinks it’s all very funny

View attachment 171697
Just had a look and the original tweeter has said this photo is from June 26th, last week. So he could be in hospital, although I haven’t seen any valid sources for this yet.

Reactions: 1
Jesus that's the worst one yet! It's easy to say this but if he makes girls feel that uncomfortable why the hell don't they just block him in the first place if these relationships are mainly online.

Christa is the only "real"" girlfriend iv seen in the vlogs, she still hangs out with them all as well, be intresting to hear her side of things and how Alex is with her.

Jesus that's the worst one yet! It's easy to say this but if he makes girls feel that uncomfortable why the hell don't they just block him in the first place if these relationships are mainly online.

Christa is the only "real"" girlfriend iv seen in the vlogs, she still hangs out with them all as well, be intresting to hear her side of things and how Alex is with her.
It’s concerning that Alton Towers must be aware of what a nut job Alex is if they had to deal with him stalking their staff! He should be bloody banned from their park

Reactions: 2
I've been following it all on twitter these past few days and I think it's absolutely vile! I hope Shawn sticks with just him and Charlotte in videos cause I do enjoy their videos, some of the other 'vlogstars' used to annoy me in the videos though!

Reactions: 4
I genuinely think it’s time Shawn and Charlotte dropped these guys and make sure it’s dealt with properly by the police. We all know what keeping quiet does *coughchrisinghamcough*

Had no idea these guys had a thread. I’ve been following this on twitter. Here are the racist messages from Shawn.

257A2941-9683-4DEF-A55D-271894866B0E.jpeg

• Wow
Vile ::mad: the racism and the defending of Jack Gater by Charlotte is disgusting too.

Although Shawn has been rather racist towards Asians in his vlogs for years, pointing our random Asians in the street and saying ‘they’re the Chinese Take That’ amongst other things don’t paint him in the best light.

Weve just got into the theme park scene and have met Shawn at Chessington. He was lovely and happy to pose for a photo with my daughter, didn't get any weird vibes from him at all. Alex on the other hand scares me. I don't know what it is about him but he just gives me the absolute creeps. I hope Shawn isnt a racist, he doesn't come across that way at all

Wow just back from there Euro trip of how many park in 2week was it half time no mask. And now just seem they been to Drayton Manor Ffs. They should really think about what there doing

So Alex Crump has now posted a message on Instagram saying he is going to sue his victims! Totally disgusting behaviour.

ac1.jpg
ac2.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Perhaps he is innocent, if the police have closed the case it must be because there is no evidence?
If I was accused of something I didn't do, I would do the same.
We don't have all the facts

I don't like that alex is going after the people who have spoke out. Unless he has proof they are lying. Noticed Shawn's rebranded the channel to him and Charlotte which is better all round.

Reactions: 7
just wondering if this thread is still active? I started watching TPW last year and feel a lot of the things they say are quite problematic. Does anyone know Charlotte's job? I know she works at the AT Resort.

just wondering if this thread is still active? I started watching TPW last year and feel a lot of the things they say are quite problematic. Does anyone know Charlotte's job? I know she works at the AT Resort.
I could’ve sworn I’d seen something on Instagram about her working at Sainsbury’s (it was a post about her working through covid) but I can no longer see it

Definitely prefer things without all the guests. I was trying to watch the Tokyo Disney videos and Alex was so annoying!

Reactions: 4
I could’ve sworn I’d seen something on Instagram about her working at Sainsbury’s (it was a post about her working through covid) but I can no longer see it

Definitely prefer things without all the guests. I was trying to watch the Tokyo Disney videos and Alex was so annoying!
that's what I was thinking, I could have sworn I'd heard Shawn mention in a video that Charlotte was a key worker? I'm with you, can't watch videos with anyone other than the two of them! Always want to go back and watch old vlogs but when they have Alex in them it's a no from me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.