Themepark Worldwide #4 Shawn's gaining, Charlotte's complaining, is it entertaining?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He could toss some of those 20 year old or threadbare clothes to make room.
EDIT: On the upside, that means the "museum" won't have any new exhibits.
How those once-black-but-now-grey jeans are still going is beyond me.

Reactions: 1
idk how they’re managing in the heat & humidity without fresh clothes. they’ve been wearing the same clothes in most of the vids recently
---
Charlotte is better down where she's wetter according to Shawn's singing in the latest vlog

idk how they’re managing in the heat & humidity without fresh clothes. they’ve been wearing the same clothes in most of the vids recently
---

Yes they only took "bag packs" (otherwise known as backpacks). They're washing their clothes at each hotel they stay in.

At first I thought this was a canny idea but then I realised the fundamental flaw in the plan. No room to bring back merch. And no-one does merch like the Japanese. Yet again Shawn trying to save a few bob backfiring spectacularly.

Reactions: 3
‘All looks a bit European around here’ - French signs everywhere, all the shops in French selling French foods, even some accordion music in the background playing what you would consider sounding a bit ‘French’.
I have had yogurts with more culture!!
---
So that’s confirmed that their eating experiences have been pretty limited.
Selection and payment for something at a vending machine and then passing a ticket to a staff member who preps and serves. Pretty standard Japanese thing at food establishments. Cuts out staff handling cash

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
‘Two idiots abroad’ - totally summed themselves up. At least they somewhat acknowledged their own experiences on this trip

‘Two idiots abroad’ - totally summed themselves up. At least they somewhat acknowledged their own experiences on this trip
Absolutely no need for them to be like this. They’re as dim as a black hole.

We only take pics of chicken nuggs and tenders on this forum
Not Sarah posting esmes birthday haul on tiktok already when she's been told to wait till Tuesday. Shows how small that room is with how tiny the desk is.

Not Sarah posting esmes birthday haul on tiktok already when she's been told to wait till Tuesday. Shows how small that room is with how tiny the desk is.
Wrong thread this has been posted on im gathering 🫣

His viewing numbers this series really tell me people aren't into the amount of long vlogs he's posting. I think he has the potential to kill the channel if he continues these daily and long park vlogs.

Day 1 vlog - 78k Views - 1hr 8 Min
Day 19 Vlog - 18k views - 1hr 9 mins
Since day 13 of daily videos they average between 28k-18k views were also talking over 20 hours of footage which is insane.

I think he needs to move vlogs to the other channel and post POVs or highlights with info of rides only like how he used to on the main channel. I never subbed because of him more the POVs and park updates

I couldn't get through the newest vlog. The disney ones are always enjoyable but these side park vlogs aren't that great.

Watching the day 1 video at Universal Japan. The small portion of onion rings and soda for dinner might be a new low for Shawn.

The complaining that there aren't enough cakes for sale after he's just eaten a big strawberry pancake sando was enjoyable.

Those numbers reflect my viewing habits as well. Start off thinking this'll be an interesting/unique park but then I'm busy for a couple of days with general life stuff and I'm already 3 hours of content behind and I just can't be arsed with it.

He really needs to release every other day or seriously edit them down to 30-45 mins each.

I wouldn't mind if he did highlights on the main one and extended vlogs on the other. I'm the same, I miss a few and I will just leave the series now and come back to see if there's any worth watching

Looking on Google, I can see that there’s a MacDonald’s just outside the park. As such, he was likely saving his appetite for a fresh and nutritious nuggets-and-fries feast, just as a special treat. It’s a shame that Japan doesn’t have its own awesome cuisine for them to try. Oh, wait…

Reactions: 5
His big problem is he hasn’t got a creative bone in his body. Every video is just him Charlotte grinning inanely into the camera then walking round a theme park like they’re on day release.

Reactions: 6