Themepark Worldwide #4 Shawn's gaining, Charlotte's complaining, is it entertaining?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome! Don’t get me started on the Mac master! What a moaning old <insert expletive here>!
There is certainly some resemblance’s there!

just discovered he has a thread...

he's always annoyed me and looks like The Macmasters love child

• Heart
Reactions: 1
At AT the next couple of days. PLEASE, PLEASE let me run into him.
They have painted the fences around project ocean black with some Phalanx logos on them, that’s got to be a case for a Shawn update vlog surely!!!

Reactions: 1
At AT the next couple of days. PLEASE, PLEASE let me run into him.
They have painted the fences around project ocean black with some Phalanx logos on them, that’s got to be a case for a Shawn update vlog surely!!!
This sounds really good to see. Wonder if they've writ anything else on there since.

Reactions: 2
The amount of times in European park vlogs Shawn says, 'Imagine this back home!' makes me angry. He makes Brits sound like a bunch of dim, health and safety obsessed nutters - ironically unlike the home of red tape - the EU. Like when Shambhala used to have a two foot wall by the path around the bottom of a drop - IMAGINE THIS BACK HOME. A firepit at another European park - IMAGINE THIS BACK HOME. An exercise ball of all things on a dodgems - IMAGINE THIS AT HOME. He's said it half a dozen times already at Europa Park this trip! Nobody needs to imagine these things back home as nobody in the UK wants it, ffs

The amount of times in European park vlogs Shawn says, 'Imagine this back home!' makes me angry. He makes Brits sound like a bunch of dim, health and safety obsessed nutters - ironically unlike the home of red tape - the EU. Like when Shambhala used to have a two foot wall by the path around the bottom of a drop - IMAGINE THIS BACK HOME. A firepit at another European park - IMAGINE THIS BACK HOME. An exercise ball of all things on a dodgems - IMAGINE THIS AT HOME. He's said it half a dozen times already at Europa Park this trip! Nobody needs to imagine these things back home as nobody in the UK wants it, ffs
Or when he complained a ride is down because someone died or was seriously injured and they're looking at ways to make it safe but he's more annoyed that he can't ride it,

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Or when he complained a ride is down because someone died or was seriously injured and they're looking at ways to make it safe but he's more annoyed that he can't ride it,
But the very, very worst thing about TPW vlogs (and I've said this before) is his OVERBEARINGLY LOUD voice -

How does he think talking like that is normal? And why does Charlotte never tell him to speak more quietly? Everyone stares at him in the back of vlogs not because he is walking and talking with a camera - that's pretty standard for visitors to places - it's all down to the shouting 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I saw him at one of the fireworks displays and he was so loud we could here him 30+ feet away

• Haha
Well they've had a busy time. 20th April flew from East Midlands to Spain. Then I assume onto Germany from there on 25th, then from Germany to Poland on the 30th. Flying off to USA next week to visit Cedar Point!

• Wow
does his girlfriend work??

or is she sponging from him 🤔
Sponging off of the banana and muffin a day and drably decorated house and shed museum that the drywall isn't even filled in with compound? Yeah, she's a real gold digger.

She’s only marrying him for the theme park mugs 😜
Must remember Charlotte is also a top class baker and has that to fall back on - anything premixed from a box she has it nailed!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7