Themepark Worldwide #4 Shawn's gaining, Charlotte's complaining, is it entertaining?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he moans about the pushing yet then continues to run after they’ve opened the gates? The park couldn’t have done more. It’s down to people to walk properly and respect others. How can a handful of staff members control thousands of people?

Reactions: 2
He wasn't worried at all about Charlotte didn't she mention that she actually fell over? He's a walking or in that case running red flag

Reactions: 1
And it never occurs to him that stuff like his YouChewb channel is part of the reason people are like that. Hyping this stuff up endlessly.

I was at Alton Towers today and had a great time, the done up Nemesis area was really good. He doesn't half moan about insignificant stuff most of the time.

Although the food was crap, to be fair.

I was at Alton Towers today and had a great time, the done up Nemesis area was really good. He doesn't half moan about insignificant stuff most of the time.

Not sure if you know, but the original Nemesis actually opened in 1994.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Hope the un-themed fence didn't spoil your day.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

The food has nosedived so bad since they changed to Aramark 😪

Reactions: 3
Should rename to Theme Park Woe is Me. Always moaning about little things that don't matter.
"Ohhh theres a sponsored car on show, spoiling the themeing"

Another day, ANOTHER Europa Park vlog.
Is that now over three hours for this place?
BORING!!!

The food has nosedived so bad since they changed to Aramark 😪
Woodcutters used to be a hidden gem at AT. Massive portions of excellent food at a decent price. Not any more. It's the same overpriced rubbish they sell everywhere else now.
---
Another day, ANOTHER Europa Park vlog.
Is that now over three hours for this place?
BORING!!!
I know I'm a saddo but I love this level of detail when I'm in between visits to EP. It's my absolute favourite theme park and I love the level of detail in these long form vlogs. But as I say, I know it's not for everyone.

I havnt watched his vlog yet but have seen other povs, I actually think it looks great, heard its very intense as well
I think it's in Smiler territory where it's just a bit too much, but people who like really intense rides should enjoy.

I think it's in Smiler territory where it's just a bit too much, but people who like really intense rides should enjoy.
I can personally cope on these type of rides, but I’m the same as Charlotte in that I hate drop towers. I won’t go on them. I went on one and couldn’t stand that forceful dropping feeling in the stomach which I don’t get as badly on rollercoasters.

The way he wears his hat like a 6yr old at sports day bothers me deeply. Just put it straight on your head - it's not hard!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you are bored of all these Europa park vlogs I came across this. It’s pretty old and apologies if I am repeating something already posted.

Some classic Shawnism’s here, and very familiar looking pair of denim

just discovered he has a thread...

he's always annoyed me and looks like The Macmasters love child

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5