Themepark Worldwide #4 Shawn's gaining, Charlotte's complaining, is it entertaining?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it too late to add...

"Super, Smashing, Great!"

No matter what you think of Charlotte, she's taking one for the team here, every night she gets railed by our favourite Jim Bowen lookalike.
"Let's have a look at what you could have won Charlotte"

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it too late to add...

"Super, Smashing, Great!"

No matter what you think of Charlotte, she's taking one for the team here, every night she gets railed by our favourite Jim Bowen lookalike.
My other half thinks they look like brother and sister 🤢 I reckon they are both each other’s one and only!

• Haha
Have they just stepped onto the planet and never seen a backpack before!?!
The way he was complementing that backpack… I bet Charlottes never had an inch of a complement like her new Amazon backpack was getting.

It was the amazement on a bag that goes on your back, a little odd.
And that pop out chair he demonstrated in the car park- oh my!!! Bet he made her carry that in her new bag.
Then when they landed the fascination that there were taxis outside an airport - imagine cars that can be driven to any destination you ask?!?
Gave up watching at that point. Like a travel guide for toddlers

It was the amazement on a bag that goes on your back, a little odd.
And that pop out chair he demonstrated in the car park- oh my!!! Bet he made her carry that in her new bag.
Then when they landed the fascination that there were taxis outside an airport - imagine cars that can be driven to any destination you ask?!?
Gave up watching at that point. Like a travel guide for toddlers
Fisher Price My First Travel 🤣

Reactions: 1
Just catching up on all the exciting action.
It was really good to see that Charlotte had all the prices "writ down" for their hotdog comparison.

Shout out to that lovely balanced lunch of two sausage rolls and a triple chocolate muffin from Greggs prior to their Ryanair flight. I love a Greggs as much as the next person but could you even consider something with a bit of something green in? Chicken and bacon club baguette? Too much to ask? It is what it is.

Also - saying people aren't going to go to the beef hotdog place when they can get a Rollover hotdog for £2-£3 less directly opposite - they are completely different in terms of quality, I'd much rather get a decent sausage instead of a rollover - it's one of them.

Totally agree on you can’t just moan about a price difference when you have nothing to back it up on.
‘That Samsonite back pack is more expensive than this one from Amazon’ durrr!!!
The more expensive hotdogs are from the Sausage Man. I have bought some of their sausages online and they are vast difference on some Rollover hotdog.
Likely what is 100% chicken over a beef hotdog, of course it will be more expensive.
makes sense now why they like Rollover, it’s chicken baby!! (Allegedly)
It was really good to see that Charlotte had all the prices "writ down" for their hotdog comparison.

Shout out to that lovely balanced lunch of two sausage rolls and a triple chocolate muffin from Greggs prior to their Ryanair flight. I love a Greggs as much as the next person but could you even consider something with a bit of something green in? Chicken and bacon club baguette? Too much to ask? It is what it is.

Also - saying people aren't going to go to the beef hotdog place when they can get a Rollover hotdog for £2-£3 less directly opposite - they are completely different in terms of quality, I'd much rather get a decent sausage instead of a rollover - it's one of them.

Reactions: 1

I trust your hotdog Input the most.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Could not stop laughing at then getting a door slammed in their faces 😂

• Haha
I don't understand why he said that EMA is a really quiet airport, I live a few miles from it and it's far from quiet. They also went in via a different door, that certainly wasn't the main entrance. Based on where they live this is their local airport so I was really baffled that Charlotte hasn't ever flown from there?!

Watching the Portaventura vlog and I always crack up when he just chats shite on the lift hills because he can't go 3 seconds without spouting some inanity. Talking about the weather or the opening hours

Reactions: 5
Oh dear. Time to get excited over a construction site. Bet can’t sleep not knowing what Alton Towers are putting in there!
‘I need to know, I AM the face of AT!’

NEWSFLASH - they painted some white lines on a set of steps

• Haha