Theme Park Express I Can’t Fit on Rides and I Need Money for an Annual Pass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d have more respect for him if he just simply said “since I’m on this very intense weight loss journey that I spent 20+ minutes explaining on a previous video, I won’t be partaking in the food offerings but let’s check something else out” and I’m 100% sure everyone would understand but he acts as if he’s forced to eat but like many of y’all said - it’s just an excuse he tells himself.

I wonder if he gained back that 10lbs he said he lost lol. Based off the two media videos (and the junk he ate in them) I’m not confident he has any ounce of will power to even keep that measly 10lbs off

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wonder if he gained back that 10lbs he said he lost lol. Based off the two media videos (and the junk he ate in them) I’m not confident he has any ounce of will power to even keep that measly 10lbs off
I imagine he's not only gained them back but gained even more.
Isn't that medication supposed to suppress one's appetite? If so, how is he able to continue to gorge himself? That's some next level commitment to your "content", Adrian.
Maybe he should stop wasting money on medication and spend it on the "all you can eat" food packages on his next cruises. Since he's going to eat it all anyway.

Not really sure what he was expecting with this title and thumbnail. It's one animatronic, not a whole new ride or scene. At least he used his hot dog eating face in the thumbnail.

Screen Shot 2023-12-01 at 2.54.10 PM.png

Reactions: 3
Was there a food item associated with this new character? If so, he absolutely MUST "try" it.

OMG what has happened to Koda? He's not doing her any favors with his switch to focusing on gorging on massive amounts of food (I mean "trying it for 'content'") on his channel.

• Haha
What in the actual duck? BTW we counted 4 cookies ordered/consumed.

View attachment 2614476
Ffs, six months from now we shall get a update video along the lines of. We need to talk, the weight loss medic8ne isn't working and it's the medicines fault.

Nothing to do with him actually trying to chang3 his diet.

Also this bleep flip flops more than a flip flop logical circuit.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
He's 22-ish and Koda looks like she's 16. Gross!!!
Isn't he like 27 now? Always shocks me as he looks way older than what he is, thinking around my age late 30's. Plus he's already been married and divorced.

Yup, when I first started watching u thought loda was his daughter. Doesn't help that she acts so childish.

Anyone know if he's done a weight liss update? Turned of his twitter notifications as they started to puss me off, haha.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.