Theme Park Express I Can’t Fit on Rides and I Need Money for an Annual Pass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't he like 27 now? Always shocks me as he looks way older than what he is, thinking around my age late 30's. Plus he's already been married and divorced.

Yup, when I first started watching u thought loda was his daughter. Doesn't help that she acts so childish.

Anyone know if he's done a weight liss update? Turned of his twitter notifications as they started to puss me off, haha.
Judging by his eating habits (from socials) nothing seems to have changed. Probably gave up on it with cruise season coming up.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
It makes no sense to have a channel called "Theme Park Express" when he can't even go on 75% of the rides due to his weight. Why not change it to "Adrian Eats It All" or "Cruise Ship Food Express"?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I did not realise he was married before! How old is he?
I'd guess early 20's. Around 22 I'd guess.
He's 22-ish and Koda looks like she's 16. Gross!!!
Isn't he like 27 now? Always shocks me as he looks way older than what he is, thinking around my age late 30's. Plus he's already been married and divorced...
He turned 29 this past November.
Dakota turned 27 last week BTW.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
He said that he has been doing the injections for 3 months and lost almost 30 pounds. At his weight (over 300 lbs), It should be dropping faster than that on the meds. Less than 10 pounds a month of loss is something that could easily be done by cutting some calories without using that medicine at his weight.

They are getting ready to do a WDW trip while Koda does the Dopey challenge. I give her props for this. It is no joke doing a 5K, 10K, 1/2 marathon and a marathon four days in a row! And after the trip, they are headed straight to Fort Lauderdale to do a Marvel Day at Sea (Disney Dream, 5-night) on the 12th and she can finish it up the Dopey by doing the Castaway Key 5K. It will be interesting to see what he films, food-wise because he isn't following the dietary guidelines that go with the meds.

I also thought he was close to 40 when I first saw him.

Reactions: 4
He said that he has been doing the injections for 3 months and lost almost 30 pounds. At his weight (over 300 lbs), It should be dropping faster than that on the meds. Less than 10 pounds a month of loss is something that could easily be done by cutting some calories without using that medicine at his weight.
Those injectables usually start out on a low dosage and gradually go up over time (to get used to it), I know, because I'm on one. I was on it for a year before a dosage increase, but not everyone is the same. Losing 10 lbs a month is fine, as the standard recommendation for healthy weight loss is 1-2 lbs per week, so he's slightly above that. I do agree though, that a change in diet could have solved some of this.

Reactions: 2

They are getting ready to do a WDW trip while Koda does the Dopey challenge. I give her props for this. It is no joke doing a 5K, 10K, 1/2 marathon and a marathon four days in a row! And after the trip, they are headed straight to Fort Lauderdale to do a Marvel Day at Sea (Disney Dream, 5-night) on the 12th and she can finish it up the Dopey by doing the Castaway Key 5K. It will be interesting to see what he films, food-wise because he isn't following the dietary guidelines that go with the meds.

I also thought he was close to 40 when I first saw him.
Does this mean he's going to attempt at not being swept again during the 10k? lol

• Haha
We always get the "lost 10lbs" or "lost 25-30lbs" anything higher than those numbers i ain't buying it. Based off his history he usually stops trying at 3-4 months into a weight loss journey or 25-30lbs. So we shall see but until then he just gets eye rolls from me

Reactions: 1
Has he been doing weekly weigh-ins and filming and posting them? Daily is too much IMO and isn't super accurate anyway. I weigh two pounds less than I did yesterday 🤷‍♀️
Has he mentioned making efforts to eat less and exercise or is he expecting the medication to do all the work for him?

Has he been doing weekly weigh-ins and filming and posting them? Daily is too much IMO and isn't super accurate anyway. I weigh two pounds less than I did yesterday 🤷‍♀️
Has he mentioned making efforts to eat less and exercise or is he expecting the medication to do all the work for him?
He hasn't done any updates really, he ended up the ER and didn't mention it again. His uploads have been dire, do we think he's buying followers? I don't understand how's he's increasing despite not uploading for weeks

Does this mean he's going to attempt at not being swept again during the 10k? lol
He mentioned after the ER visit, his regular doctor said not to run because of his weight and health issues so no RunDisney events for him. His goal weight is 220 and he "should" be there by the end of the year.

He and Kona are getting married in 2025 on a Disney cruise so the travel budget is a bit busted (understandably with the wedding) but won't share the date because people will want to join the cruise to see them...lol

There will be lots of wedding plans and filming the whole process.

I hope he does well with his weight and health. He did go on about eating Mickey churro waffles (emphasis on the plural) on the cruise next week though...

He mentioned after the ER visit, his regular doctor said not to run because of his weight and health issues so no RunDisney events for him. His goal weight is 220 and he "should" be there by the end of the year.

He and Kona are getting married in 2025 on a Disney cruise so the travel budget is a bit busted (understandably with the wedding) but won't share the date because people will want to join the cruise to see them...lol

There will be lots of wedding plans and filming the whole process.

I hope he does well with his weight and health. He did go on about eating Mickey churro waffles (emphasis on the plural) on the cruise next week though...
220 at the end of 2024 or was that the goal weight loss for 2023? We assume he's somewhere north of 325?

220 at the end of 2024 or was that the goal weight loss for 2023? We assume he's somewhere north of 325?
I think he said 340. For someone who's 5'4" that puts a tremendous strain on every part of his body. I'm 5'3" and weigh 130 and I need to lose a few pounds per my doctor. I can't imagine weighing an additional 100 pounds.

• Wow
Those injectables usually start out on a low dosage and gradually go up over time (to get used to it), I know, because I'm on one. I was on it for a year before a dosage increase, but not everyone is the same. Losing 10 lbs a month is fine, as the standard recommendation for healthy weight loss is 1-2 lbs per week, so he's slightly above that. I do agree though, that a change in diet could have solved some of this.
Yeah. I get it. It probably was a slow start. He is on the 2.4 mg which is the highest maintenance dose, but might have just started that dose. I applaud him for taking steps. I know it is a decent weight loss, but definitely a realistic amount for someone his weight without doing the shoes. He hasn't modified his diet and lifestyle much though.
---
He started at 356 and has lost 27 pounds so far. Started in October. I can't believe I invested time into this, but he did say his goal weight is 220. I didn't realize he was only 5'4".

I do love DCL and was bored yesterday. I don't normally watch his lives but do like to catch pretty much any DCL vlog, even if it is just on in the background.

Last edited:

this bleeping queen lmao “I’m struggling to finish my diner …STRUGGLING” the next scene the soufflé is destroyed 😂

• Haha
He says he's lost 30 pounds and definitely didn't show as much food as he normally would. But who knows what's happening off camera.
30 lbs is a drop in the bucket for him. He has a lot of work to do before it will be noticeable.

this bleeping queen lmao “I’m struggling to finish my diner …STRUGGLING” the next scene the soufflé is destroyed 😂
I noticed he mentioned "No dessert cause Koda will kill me" but ended up with the souffle...so theres that lmao. i highly doubt he's really cutting back (or isn't showing what he truly eats on camera) If you really look at his "captured" footage since this "weight loss journey" he doesn't make healthy choices whatsoever. Last i checked, attempting to lose weight/be heathy is cutting out the garbage/sugar intake. He really is leaning HEAVY on this medication as a miracle worker and with all these recent studies coming out of how bad the weight gain is when you get off this type of medication - fitting on rides at Epic Universe doesn't seem to be panning out for her him

I have to say, I couldn't watch the marvel at sea vids all the way through. The way they fawn over the characters is so odd. I was cringing watching it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.