Theme Park Express I Can’t Fit on Rides and I Need Money for an Annual Pass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the "Why we love disney cruise line days at sea!" video, he says at 30:32 that he didn't finish the chicken parm. but at 5:19 it looks like he ate his entire chicken parm?

Reactions: 1
In the "Why we love disney cruise line days at sea!" video, he says at 30:32 that he didn't finish the chicken parm. but at 5:19 it looks like he ate his entire chicken parm?
So it's almost like he's become PMM when it comes to food. PMM hides a lot of what he drinks and now Adrian hides a lot of what he eats.

• Haha
I don't understand how this medication he's on works. Does it decrease the appetite? Or does it somehow flush out whatever you eat?
It doesn't seem Adrian is reducing his food intake. So does he expect the medication to make the food not stick to his body or something?

This seems to be a reoccurring theme throughout this series. He mentions how he’s on this weight loss journey almost every second yet continues to eat bread service, an entree, dessert, dessert wine and cocktails. He hasn’t eaten anything really health conscious yet like a salad but ok…weight loss journey it is 🙄

I don't understand how this medication he's on works. Does it decrease the appetite? Or does it somehow flush out whatever you eat?
It doesn't seem Adrian is reducing his food intake. So does he expect the medication to make the food not stick to his body or something?
It's supposed to suppress/decrease the appetite. I'm on it myself (as Ozempic). Most days, I can only stand to eat 2 meals, at about half the portion I'm used to. I may have a small snack, but that's usually only if I'm concerned my blood sugar is low and it may be a while before I'm able to eat a meal. I don't crave treats and snacks as I did before. I've even started not liking some of my favorite foods, or have not been eating them as often; sometimes feeling nauseated at the thought of eating them. I rarely ever feel hungry, even when I know I need to eat something. Not everyone is the same though. I was probably at least 100 pounds lighter than him when I started, so it may be working faster on me.

I hadn't been watching his videos, but what we see on camera is only a snapshot. It may look like he's getting a lot of food, but is he actually eating it all? It could be what we do see him eat is still much less than what he normally does, since we've only seen what he shows. Not sure how much weight he has lost, but if he's only losing maybe 1-2 pounds a week, that's fine, and what most Drs will agree is safe to lose, especially if there are other health risks involved, which I'm sure he has.

He has officially adopted the “I’m gonna eat whatever I want but definitely won’t finish it all” phrase that all of these overweight vloggers resort to. You can tell he’s getting creative with these edits of not showing his food cause…well…he prob did eat it all and then some.

Not sure if it’s the medication but the dude looks rough. If i didn’t know his age I would assume he was in his 40’s. The only difference I did notice is that his voice is getting more and more feminine 💀

Reactions: 2
He has officially adopted the “I’m gonna eat whatever I want but definitely won’t finish it all” phrase that all of these overweight vloggers resort to. You can tell he’s getting creative with these edits of not showing his food cause…well…he prob did eat it all and then some.

Not sure if it’s the medication but the dude looks rough. If i didn’t know his age I would assume he was in his 40’s. The only difference I did notice is that his voice is getting more and more feminine 💀
He's getting very "creative" with the filming. Now he's just showing the food once without footage of him eating it or a second shot of the item.

What’s with him bitching about having to do work for his OWN channel by himself without Koda being there on this new video? It’s YOUR channel sis! I don’t know what Koda would add to the video anyway besides being awkward, creepy, and not giving anything of value. The only reason I can think of why he would be upset is that he can’t eat everything and pin it on Koda eating/finishing it all. Cause if we were to go off the footage of food alone I find it extremely hard to believe he only ate a portion of two dishes from that festival THE WHOLE DAY. Like, be real… 😂💀

Him wearing the same shirt every video but changing the color of it on the thumbnail is weird 🫢🤮

He could, you know, film content that doesn't include eating. But I guess since he's too large to fit on most of the theme park rides there isn't much else he can think of to film?

Reactions: 4
He could, you know, film content that doesn't include eating. But I guess since he's too large to fit on most of the theme park rides there isn't much else he can think of to film?
He's not creative or interesting enough to film content without eating or food.

He's not creative or interesting enough to film content without eating or food.
I wouldn't think to go to a channel titled "Theme Park Express" for food reviews. I understand his size prevents him from actually going on theme park rides, but wouldn't people who find his channel expect actual theme park content that includes more than just food reviews?
I feel like him focusing on food reviews when he's trying to lose weight is similar to someone who's in recovery and attending AA doing bar reviews.
It would be different if he focused on healthy food options, but again it's still odd to me for an alleged theme park channel to focus only on the food.

Ah, diddums. Got pissed off with his bitching tweets and un followed, but now and again his tit spewing pops up.

No, "ill ask reception when I board to see if I can get a reservation #DIStip".

I'm silver, didn't get a palos brunch res last year
Boarded, asked reception, next day got a call with a res.

Attachments

The fact he’s that focused, again, “on food” of all things, doesn’t come as a surprise

• Heart
Not sure if it was IG or twitter but he recently posted he had lost 40lbs
are we congratulating this…??? He’s still a glutton but just on medication that has who know what side effects I would have had so much respect if he filmed his ass at the bleeping gym on the cruise or ordered healthier options but nope! I always share a desert on the cruise as it’s too much food

are we congratulating this…??? He’s still a glutton but just on medication that has who know what side effects I would have had so much respect if he filmed his ass at the bleeping gym on the cruise or ordered healthier options but nope! I always share a desert on the cruise as it’s too much food
Just reporting what we saw. We are of the same mind that he's not taking this seriously and is using the meds as a way to indulge.

This is what we were talking about when he posted about the weight loss. He really has bought in that this "magic shot" will cure his issues for the rest of his life. Clearly he hasn't addressed his issues with food and how he approaches it. He thinks he will just shrink down and not have to change a thing and he will be under 300lbs for the rest of his life.

Screen Shot 2024-02-13 at 8.44.35 AM.png

Screen Shot 2024-02-13 at 8.44.10 AM.png

I wonder if his "celebratory weekend" will include gorging himself on a ton of food. After all, he's earned it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.