Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly by the looks of it that beckford_homejourney was gifted something from woolyarnz then straight after got a freebie from another chunky knit company !! Greedy fuckers

Reactions: 2
Exactly by the looks of it that beckford_homejourney was gifted something from woolyarnz then straight after got a freebie from another chunky knit company !! Greedy fuckers
There not the only ones, I follow an account that was renovating a flip. It was unbelievable what she negotiated from companies, free quartz worktops, wallpaper at £95 a roll, discounts on virtually everything in this property including the slabs for the patio.

@Harvey27 unfortunately she gained hundreds 🤔

Who buys her tat, bottles from Ikea and 5 labels of your choice from Ebay for about £3.50.

All cheap imported rubbish from China.

Absolute nasty piece of work, she stirred the pot🤬🤬🤬🤬 and now thestories have now been deleted from her grid

Last edited:
Exactly, it’s all about the freebies; I never ever buy anything that they have been gifted through a swipe etc. I’ve seen first hand an influencer who sells items on FB market place and some of these items were only gifted a few weeks previously. Why accept them if you didn’t need the, because they are grabby and greedy 🤬
im same il go direct to the merchant, rather than lining an influencers pocket

There not the only ones, I follow an account that was renovating a flip. It was unbelievable what she negotiated from companies, free quartz worktops, wallpaper at £95 a roll, discounts on virtually everything in this property including the slabs for the patio.

@Harvey27 unfortunately she gained hundreds 🤔

Who buys her tat, bottles from Ikea and 5 labels of your choice from Ebay for about £3.50.

All cheap imported rubbish from China.

Absolute nasty piece of work, she stirred the pot🤬🤬🤬🤬 and now thestories have now been deleted from her grid
because we have reported the stories they will be taken down. i hope wollyarnz takes it further

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
because we have reported the stories they will be taken down. i hope wollyarnz takes it further
[/QUOTE]

I understand now, I messaged Woolyarnz last night and like you told her to report all the abusive messages that she received; she was absolutely lovely. They are like a bloody cult on IG, she plants the seed and off they go.

I’m glad her stories got deleted who does she think she is damaging someone’s business like that ! I reported the stories last night glad I did ! I messaged woolyarnz too to show my support ! She said she’s received nasty messages because of those two twats ! Do they not realise there’s a person behind that account !!!!!!

Reactions: 3
I’m glad her stories got deleted who does she think she is damaging someone’s business like that ! I reported the stories last night glad I did ! I messaged woolyarnz too to show my support ! She said she’s received nasty messages because of those two twats ! Do they not realise there’s a person behind that account !!!!!!
That‘s great @Sara38, absolutely disgusting carry on; she’s done it before and will probably do it again. Self absorbed, narcissistic, selfish, greedy, grabby, false, it’s all about me witch 🤬 think that covers it.

I understand now, I messaged Woolyarnz last night and like you told her to report all the abusive messages that she received; she was absolutely lovely. They are like a bloody cult on IG, she plants the seed and off they go.
[/QUOTE]
yeah she was so upset when i was msg her. she said it couldve ruined her business. think we need to contact Etsy too about her fluking her figures on there

and like Gemma this is someones lively hood now in tatters. Gemma should be removed from insta

That‘s great @Sara38, absolutely disgusting carry on; she’s done it before and will probably do it again. Self absorbed, narcissistic, selfish, greedy, grabby, false, it’s all about me witch 🤬 think that covers it.
you missed the hideous teeth out 😂

• Haha
I’m usually a read but not comment person when it comes to tattle, but I messaged woolyarnz, she sounds so lovely and she’s so upset! The issue should have been left between those two, don’t understand why Gemma felt the need to get involved, other than to try to ruin what seems like a good, successful business

you missed the hideous teeth out 😂
[/QUOTE]

😂🤣😆 Christ knows how I forgot her choppers that she paid for/not gifted AND her ratty hair extensions

Her teeth are awful 😂🤣😂
These weren’t free, she actually paid for them 😂🤣😆🤪

I’m usually a read but not comment person when it comes to tattle, but I messaged woolyarnz, she sounds so lovely and she’s so upset! The issue should have been left between those two, don’t understand why Gemma felt the need to get involved, other than to try to ruin what seems like a good, successful business
It sounds like Wade is a friend of hers, there was absolutely no sense to the stories that she posted. It was attention seeking as usual, she needs a reality check and pretty sharpish.

Tonight’s story, what will she do with the bedroom that she runs the business from when she gets her business unit in the new year.

The answers were varied from dressing room, Sox’s bedroom and the best one a nursery 😳 which was met with a definite NO 😆 Heaven forbid a baby would take all the limelight off Gemma, I hope Carl knows that he won’t be fathering any little Markland’s in the near future; blessing in disguise really 🤭

Last edited:
she is so grateful we are behind her, but Gemma has destroyed her business. maybe we should start sharing her page to help her out

Screenshot_20201014-223139_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201014-223149_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201014-223153_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201014-223159_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201014-223207_Instagram.jpg

im disgusted by what ive just read on her stories. Gemma needs reporting now this is bullying

Last edited:
  • Wow
If anything gemmas story has made me want to purchase from woolyarnz even more! I’ve shared her on my insta and my business insta! Used to really like Gemma (found her account through the article she done with the sun, should have realised then) thought she was proper down to earth, but now it’s constant bragging about holidays or what she’s bought or cars. I just find her so fake now

Her carpets are so dirty 🤢 we’ve been in our nee build the same length of time, similar colour carpet and they still look like new! Granted we don’t have a dog, but still
I can’t see Gemma cleaning can you? Even with a dog they shouldn’t be this dirty, she’s obviously not cleaning him off properly after walks; that’s if he’s even walked regularly as he‘s usually asleep or chomping on those sugar loaded dental chews that she gives him.

House probably needs a proper deep clean and not a lick and a spit as my mum would say 😂🤣

I can’t see Gemma cleaning can you? Even with a dog they shouldn’t be this dirty, she’s obviously not cleaning him off properly after walks; that’s if he’s even walked regularly as he‘s usually asleep or chomping on those sugar loaded dental chews that she gives him.

House probably needs a proper deep clean and not a lick and a spit as my mum would say 😂🤣
debbie you troll you got a special mention in her stories 🤣🤣🤣.
Hi Gemma 🖐 can we have an apology for the way you treat Woolyarnz?
or are you going to continue to be an unprofessional business woman if thats what you call sticking labels on bottles is 🤣.
p.s lay off the fake tan its making your one tooth look even more fake 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
debbie you troll you got a special mention in her stories 🤣🤣🤣.
Hi Gemma 🖐 can we have an apology for the way you treat Woolyarnz?
or are you going to continue to be an unprofessional business woman if thats what you call sticking labels on bottles is 🤣.
p.s lay off the fake tan its making your one tooth look even more fake 😘
I call that BINGO, hi Gems 🙋🏻‍♀️ explanation wasn’t needed sweetie 😂🤣

All you Markland trolls are Invited to a social gathering at mine when allowed, so that we can celebrate my new celebrity status 😈

No way will she publicly apologise to Woolyarnz, she will just carry on as normal.

Fake hair, fake teeth, fake tan and the fake filters 🥴🙄🥱

• Haha
I call that BINGO, hi Gems 🙋🏻‍♀️ explanation wasn’t needed sweetie 😂🤣

All you Markland trolls are Invited to a social gathering at mine when allowed, so that we can celebrate my new celebrity status 😈

No way will she publicly apologise to Woolyarnz, she will just carry on as normal.

Fake hair, fake teeth, fake tan and the fake filters 🥴🙄🥱
she's not taken our advice to stop playing with her fake hair.
Gemma give us a smile hun you always look so miserable

no gemma hun, the state of your "estate" isnt causing your mucky carpets, your dog walking on your crappy lawn ( no kerb appeal here) is whats causing the muddy footprints! heres an idea stop letting sox on it not rocket science hun 🤣.
but hey you remembered the swipe up after you cleaned the filthy stairs 🤣
Screenshot_20201015-173727_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
@Harvey27 the hair playing was very exaggerated today, keep it up Gem 🙋🏻‍♀️

It doesn’t matter if she does try to smile, she still looks the same 🤷🏼‍♀️

I was always busy watching Sox have so much FUN with the postman that I never noticed the non-kerb appeal, it needs a complete makeover. Has no company stepped up to gift her a new frontage for the house, how about a little pink picket fence 🤪

Before I forget Gemma, having an opinion and expressing it on a gossip site is not trolling; I haven’t trolled your account on IG and sent you death threats or messages like Woolyarnz received.

Last edited:
@Harvey27 the hair playing was very exaggerated today, keep it up Gem 🙋🏻‍♀️

It doesn’t matter if she does try to smile, she still looks the same 🤷🏼‍♀️

I was always busy watching Sox have so much FUN with the postman that I never noticed the non-kerb appeal, it needs a complete makeover. Has no company stepped up to gift her a new frontage for the house, how about a little pink picket fence 🤪

Before I forget Gemma, having an opinion and expressing it on a gossip site is not trolling; I haven’t trolled your account on IG and sent you death threats or messages like Woolyarnz received.
yep surprised shes not sprayed her grass rose gold to match her( so 5 yrs ago ) outdated rose gold plastic house.
agree we havent trolled your IG acct Gemma like you postered slanderous bullshit about wollyarnz, your parents must be so proud of the troll theyve produced!
as for your mean girls comment how old are you really 🤣🤣

god forbid gemma should anyone have a screenshot of your begging etsy post, ready to send to them 🤣🤣 karma will come back to you!! oh look heres the screenshot 🤣
Screenshot_20201013-170038_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.