Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your engagements low as your content is boring, end of!!!!!!!!

Your stories are full of freebies and shopping hauls.

Maybe quit with the bragging and self importance, it’s not a nice trait 🥱

Shopping trip to B & M, Home Bargains and the Range, then the unveiling of the haul; absolutely riveting Gemma 🙄 everything was pink 🤷🏼‍♀️

Why don’t you tomorrow pull on your wellies and your Shacket and take Sox for a lovely walk in the woods, change of scenery will do him good and he will love you for it.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Engagement is low because once you’ve seen her house once why would you need to see it again? Oh look a pink house with a “Made in Turkey” Barbie playing with her hair

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Engagement is low because once you’ve seen her house once why would you need to see it again? Oh look a pink house with a “Made in Turkey” Barbie playing with her hair
Love it “Made in Turkey” Barbie, I nearly wet myself 😂🤣😆 I’d love to chop those extensions off, gets on my tits with all the hair playing 🙄🙄🙄

Anyone see yesterday’s story after the pumpkin picking morning, she said she was really stressed as there were kids everywhere and Sox‘s lead broke and he was loving the muddy puddles. FFS he’s a dog and a really bouncy one at that, he was probable loving it as he usually spends most of the day bored and sleeping until the postman shows up.

Reactions: 2
They look like one solid strip of tooth they looks stupid her boyfriends look ok though
yeah i think the same, they look weird

defo a Barbie house. i dont get why she then has to buy pink clothes etc, so tacky

Love it “Made in Turkey” Barbie, I nearly wet myself 😂🤣😆 I’d love to chop those extensions off, gets on my tits with all the hair playing 🙄🙄🙄

Anyone see yesterday’s story after the pumpkin picking morning, she said she was really stressed as there were kids everywhere and Sox‘s lead broke and he was loving the muddy puddles. FFS he’s a dog and a really bouncy one at that, he was probable loving it as he usually spends most of the day bored and sleeping until the postman shows up.
do you ever notice how she only ever misses sox and not her daughter!

how desperate can you get, i honestly can't believe she has asked people to do this, she needs reporting to Etsy
Screenshot_20201013-071851_Instagram.jpg

Never in a million years, it’s so bloody pretentious!!!!! If it was interrupting my evening I would let her know, if she objected the TV would be in the spa and she would be heading back to Turkey for new teeth 🤣😂 I’m not a violent person, just some people set me off 🤭😆
pmsl 😂😂😂
Another AD dodger, why are companies gifting her?

She is in a position which has enabled her to purchase her home, numerous holidays, hot tub and a TV in the garden 🤣😂 her words in a grid post.

What was with the stories and the numerous flower bouquets, why couldn’t she have gifted her mum/nan with them; grabby and greedy.
bet shes up to her eyeballs in debt. theres only so many cheap pyjamas and IKEA bottles you can sell with a sticker on 😂

Screenshot_20201013-170932_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201013-170915_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20201013-170932_Instagram.jpg

guys we need to report this post and get the witches insta shut down. ive seen the msgs shes inboxed this person and honestly its made me so mad

Last edited:
  • Wow
Why has she got to document this with her stories, I am sure Wade is a big lad and can fight his own battles. Jeez this is all down to a freebie, what is wrong with these people 🤷🏼‍♀️ bloody greedy and grabby.

Tell you what Gemma, how about you as a business doing a nice giveaway for a change; after all the amount of freebies you get is insane, just saying!!!!!!!!!!

I think we posted together @Harvey27 are you saying Gemma has messaged abuse at Woolyarnz?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Why has she got to document this with her stories, I am sure Wade is a big lad and can fight his own battles. Jeez this is all down to a freebie, what is wrong with these people 🤷🏼‍♀️ bloody greedy and grabby.

Tell you what Gemma, how about you as a business doing a nice giveaway for a change; after all the amount of freebies you get is insane, just saying!!!!!!!!!!

@Harvey27 are you saying Gemma has messaged abuse at Woolyarnz?
shes msg her to resolve it, gemma has replied and the tone of the msgs aren't nice

• Angry
shes msg her to resolve it, gemma has replied and the tone of the mags aren't nice
She needs taking down a peg or two, thinks she’s far more important than she really is; FFS she lives in a pink monstrosity enough said 😂🤣 Her hubby needs to grow a pair and sort her out, instead he follows her around like a bigger version of Sox 🙄

She needs taking down a peg or two, thinks she’s far more important than she really is; FFS she lives in a pink monstrosity enough said 😂🤣 Her hubby needs to grow a pair and sort her out, instead he follows her around like a bigger version of Sox 🙄
agree he is under the thumb
please report those 3 stories as bullying

I haven’t looked at her account for ages so just had a nosey - those bloody teeth though 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
agree he is under the thumb
please report those 3 stories as bullying
Already done for you, who does she think she is; this isn’t the first time that she has shamed a business on her stories 🤬

I haven’t looked at her account for ages so just had a nosey - those bloody teeth though 😂 😂 😂
She actually paid for them, to be fair Carl’s look fab

• Haha
I reported that post too. She is very unprofessional- that’s if having an account full of bought followers can be described as a profession of course.
It really winds me up how she does all those swipe ups and not once marks anything as an affiliate or ad. Hope no one is swiping.

She’s so unprofessional , to slate a business when she’s one herself ! She put it’s unprofessional to slate someone when your a business but that’s exactly what she done herself ! Talk about hypocrite !

I reported that post too. She is very unprofessional- that’s if having an account full of bought followers can be described as a profession of course.
It really winds me up how she does all those swipe ups and not once marks anything as an affiliate or ad. Hope no one is swiping.
I wouldn’t swipe for anything that she advertises, she is so pretentious and braggy; I couldn’t imagine her doing anything nice for anyone unless it benefitted her.

Bought followers, freebies almost daily; these companies make me so angry. By admission of her own words she has a good standard of living; lots of holidays which she loves to boast about on her stories. I don’t think Gemma knows the meaning of HUMBLE.

i feel so sorry for woolyarnz. ive told them to contact insta with the screenshots and to also take legal action against her for slander to her business and reputation which she said is now in tatters thanks to gemma. shes also received loads of abusive msgs today again thanks to Gemma

• Angry
i feel so sorry for woolyarnz. ive told them to contact insta with the screenshots and to also take legal action against her for slander to her business and reputation which she said is now in tatters thanks to gemma. shes also received loads of abusive msgs today again thanks to Gemma
Honestly that girl needs a reality check, how would she like it if somebody did a slanderous story on her tatty business. She is a nobody who thinks she is somebody, I’d like to wrap those tatty hair extensions around her neck, she is so bloody false. Spend some time doing something rewarding for someone less fortunate than yourself Gemma.

Shes so fake unfollowed her ages ago because her continuous bullshit freebies were driving me insane ! Influencers like her need to get off their high horse those stories look like she’s just sticking up for that beckford_homejourney because it’s her mate she would have done it weather he was in the wrong or not

Honestly that girl needs a reality check, how would she like it if somebody did a slanderous story on her tatty business. She is a nobody who thinks she is somebody, I’d like to wrap those tatty hair extensions around her neck, she is so bloody false. Spend some time doing something rewarding for someone less fortunate than yourself Gemma.
i know, she really is so far up her own backside its cringy.
How she sells £2 IKEA water bottles for £8 just cos shes stuck a sticker on is beyond me.
she is so unprofessional, i hope she lost loads of followers yesterday.

Shes so fake unfollowed her ages ago because her continuous bullshit freebies were driving me insane ! Influencers like her need to get off their high horse those stories look like she’s just sticking up for that beckford_homejourney because it’s her mate she would have done it weather he was in the wrong or not
well lets hope instagram take action against her now. also asking her followers to add an item to their basket on etsy just to boost her figures up its fraud.

this is why she can buy her hideous teeth, as shes hardly bought duck all in that house as everything is gifted 😂. cracking role model for her daughter ( who she never bothers with) work ethics and all that!!

• Haha
All arguing over a free gift! duck off you entitled prick
Exactly, it’s all about the freebies; I never ever buy anything that they have been gifted through a swipe etc. I’ve seen first hand an influencer who sells items on FB market place and some of these items were only gifted a few weeks previously. Why accept them if you didn’t need the, because they are grabby and greedy 🤬

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.