Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is her teeth to a t 🤣🤣🤣😂😂

I would have thought with all the freebies she gets she could have freebied her way to some better veneers then that 😂 obviously got them done when only the cheap companies wanted her

Reactions: 2
That is her teeth to a t 🤣🤣🤣😂😂

I would have thought with all the freebies she gets she could have freebied her way to some better veneers then that 😂 obviously got them done when only the cheap companies wanted her
She travelled to Turkey for those nashers, her hubby had new ones as well; his look okay to be fair. Being a business owner with a substantial following on IG, she probably haggled a discount.

Oh look our Gemma and her Pre-Turkish teefs 🦷

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She travelled to Turkey for those nashers, her hubby had new ones as well; his look okay to be fair. Being a business owner with a substantial following on IG, she probably haggled a discount.

she looks much better there far more natural, rather than her lomg scraggy
Hold the horses, her business is on track for a million pound turnover this year; as per google.
that photo is awful

she looks much better there far more natural, rather than her long scraggy hair or hur as she calls it 🤣.

Hold the horses, her business is on track for a million pound turnover this year; as per google.
a million pound 1 woman band sticking sticky labels on IKEA bottles, shes hilarious 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The dark hair makes her look too harsh, she needs to go lighter to soften her face.

She does look much better pre-Turkish teefs, now she looks so false and fake 🤭 trying too hard.

The dark hair makes her look too harsh, she needs to go lighter to soften her face.

She does look much better pre-Turkish teefs, now she looks so false and fake 🤭 trying too hard.
yeah i agree lighter suits her better, and her teeth looked better before. shes also not using cuprinol shade mahogany on her face there either. Gem Gem less is more sweetie

• Haha
£1 million expected revenue but only registered her business last year and isn’t VAT registered... I thought that was mandatory for all companies with over £85k revenue... something doesn’t add up 😆

• Haha
£1 million expected revenue but only registered her business last year and isn’t VAT registered... I thought that was mandatory for all companies with over £85k revenue... something doesn’t add up 😆
She is VAT registered, her VAT number is right there on her website 🤷🏻‍♀️

she was also self employed under a different name if I remember right, for a few years until she rebranded under the new Ltd company name

Last edited:
I have absolutely no idea regarding companies and vat registration, apparently her anticipated turnover for 2019 was £250,000 🤷🏼‍♀️ unless she was bragging for the papers; look at me and how successful I am 🙄🥱

She‘s all about the freebies that she receives, humble doesn’t feature in her vocabulary

Attachments

Yep you have to register for VAT if your turnover exceeds £85K

Will be interesting to see what her accounts report when she files them at the end of the this month for last year seeing as she still isn’t VAT registered.

She makes out she’s such a business woman but spent £330k on her home plus another £50k within 12 months and she’s absolutely devalued that house - it’s awful

262692EC-3059-4C59-A38C-A311B3223E82.jpeg

Agreed, her home is like marmite, not to my taste as in my humble opinion it looks tacky.

@Paperdoll23 I would love to know what she has spent the 50k on, she negotiates and approaches companies for collabs/freebies; it was mentioned on one of the posts on this thread.

The accounts should make for interesting reading, can’t wait 🤓

I have absolutely no idea regarding companies and vat registration, apparently her anticipated turnover for 2019 was £250,000 🤷🏼‍♀️ unless she was bragging for the papers; look at me and how successful I am 🙄🥱

She‘s all about the freebies that she receives, humble doesn’t feature in her vocabulary
she would get ripped to shreds on dragons dan with her £1 million prediction 😂
so Gemma how do you come to that figure, being a 1 band woman, working from your bedroom sticking stickers on cheap tat you've bought off Ali express

Yep you have to register for VAT if your turnover exceeds £85K

Will be interesting to see what her accounts report when she files them at the end of the this month for last year seeing as she still isn’t VAT registered.

She makes out she’s such a business woman but spent £330k on her home plus another £50k within 12 months and she’s absolutely devalued that house - it’s awful

View attachment 282072
god knows what she has spent 50k on as until now she hadnt previously changed anything in it, anything she has changed since they bought it is gifted or shes bought from homebargains,
im embarrassed for her with how materialistic and shallow she has become 😂

Last edited:
The £1,000,000 turnover could also include her influencer income.

I don’t mind her home deep down I think it’s different but I don’t like the cheapness Of the bright white against the rose gold and pink. I think an ivory kitchen, maybe not gloss, would have suited her “theme” much better. I honestly believe her kitchen looks horrendous and cheap. I’m shocked she changed it to this.

I don’t mind her home deep down I think it’s different but I don’t like the cheapness Of the bright white against the rose gold and pink. I think an ivory kitchen, maybe not gloss, would have suited her “theme” much better. I honestly believe her kitchen looks horrendous and cheap. I’m shocked she changed it to this.
still.doesnt total 1 million though

she would get ripped to shreds on dragons dan with her £1 million prediction 😂
so Gemma how do you come to that figure, being a 1 band woman, working from your bedroom sticking stickers on cheap tat you've bought off Ali express

god knows what she has spent 50k on as until now she hadnt previously changed anything in it, anything she has changed since they bought it is gifted or shes bought from homebargains,
im embarrassed for her with how materialistic and shallow she has become 😂
Always been shallow, materialistic and I need to be centre of attention 🥱🙄

One word “TACKY” it’s not Kitchen Goals Gemma

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.