Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
140k followers today, 40k followers in 12 days; so obviously buying them

Tacky pink home, ridiculous teeth which she seems very happy about 😂

Cannot believe that she is only 30 🤭

This grid post sums her up 🤮 🥱 🤑 cannot abide AD/Gifted/PR dodgers, just be transparent.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
140k followers today, 40k followers in 12 days; so obviously buying them

Tacky pink home, ridiculous teeth which she seems very happy about 😂

Cannot believe that she is only 30 🤭

This grid post sums her up 🤮 🥱 🤑 cannot abide AD/Gifted/PR dodgers, just be transparent.
She’s only 30?! Mind blown 😂

And yeah, those awful teeth definitely haven’t got her those extra 40k followers have they

Reactions: 3
Why on earth does she need a new kitchen? They’ve barely been there a year 🤷‍♀️
She doesn’t, it’s her way of letting her followers know what she has achieved through all her hard work.

It‘s all for the gram guys 🙄

I will die laughing if it’s bloody PINK 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She doesn’t, it’s her way of letting her followers know what she has achieved through all her hard work.

It‘s all for the gram guys 🙄

I will die laughing if it’s bloody PINK 🤣😂
Pink cupboards, rose gold handles, white worktop

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Pink cupboards, rose gold handles, white worktop
Can you imagine how tacky it will be, all of her fake followers will be beside themselves 😂🤣 I’m on the edge of my seat ready for the big reveal 🙄

• Haha
Imagine being her neighbours and listening to that ridiculous tv blasting in the garden every night.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine being her neighbours and listening to that ridiculous tv blasting in the garden every night.

Never in a million years, it’s so bloody pretentious!!!!! If it was interrupting my evening I would let her know, if she objected the TV would be in the spa and she would be heading back to Turkey for new teeth 🤣😂 I’m not a violent person, just some people set me off 🤭😆

• Haha
Never in a million years, it’s so bloody pretentious!!!!! If it was interrupting my evening I would let her know, if she objected the TV would be in the spa and she would be heading back to Turkey for new teeth 🤣😂 I’m not a violent person, just some people set me off 🤭😆
She lives in a newbuild estate over looked by around 6 houses. Cringey “look at me” nonsense 😂🤣 honestly who do they think they are sat there watching Corrie in a bikini, boiling away like spud 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She lives in a newbuild estate over looked by around 6 houses. Cringey “look at me” nonsense 😂🤣 honestly who do they think they are sat there watching Corrie in a bikini, boiling away like spud 😂

They are just unbelievable some of these instagrammers, it’s her way of letting people know that her business is doing well and she has made it. I mean why would you need a new kitchen in a new build 🏡 her old kitchen is less than a year old 😱 bloody ridiculous.

They are just unbelievable some of these instagrammers, it’s her way of letting people know that her business is doing well and she has made it. I mean why would you need a new kitchen in a new build 🏡 her old kitchen is less than a year old 😱 bloody ridiculous.
we moved into a new build same time as her last year. Faults have been fixed by the developer, including completely replacing the worktop, and she would have been able to choose the kitchen in the first place so can’t say it’s “not to her taste” or faulty. It really is just look at me and all my money!!

we moved into a new build same time as her last year. Faults have been fixed by the developer, including completely replacing the worktop, and she would have been able to choose the kitchen in the first place so can’t say it’s “not to her taste” or faulty. It really is just look at me and all my money!!
Totally agree, you get to pick everything; changing it up for the gram 🙄 maybe she has fitted a shaker style!!!!!

When people are constantly changing things up, there is usually an underlying issue, not happy etc.

We moved into our property 7 years ago and the kitchen was 6 years old, I absolutely hated it; I really wanted to replace. My hubby said no way and we compromised and changed up the tiles, worktops, sink, tap, handles & hob, which did make a huge difference for a smallish amount of money.

6 months ago we refigured and fitted a new kitchen and added french doors after removing one of the windows, I now have a kitchen that I am really happy with and am so glad I waited.

Reactions: 5
She never puts AD either
Another AD dodger, why are companies gifting her?

She is in a position which has enabled her to purchase her home, numerous holidays, hot tub and a TV in the garden 🤣😂 her words in a grid post.

What was with the stories and the numerous flower bouquets, why couldn’t she have gifted her mum/nan with them; grabby and greedy.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.