Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deffo bought her followers her posts are only getting about 4000 likes,unfollowed her ages ago...but it popped on my home feed
I think she isn’t as popular as she thinks she is, most definitely buys followers & likes. Not a nice person, wouldn’t be in my circle of friends 🤣

Reactions: 2
It could have been worse, she could have decorated the whole gazebo in fake pink flowers, Gemma a garden is where you grow things 💐🌷🌹🥀🌺🌸🌼🌻 what is it with all the fake greenery & flowers with the insta huns 🤦🏼‍♀️
I swear it is just any excuse to spend money with her. She's never happy... Always has to be spending more. Her garden was fine before... No need to spend 10k+ turning it into that cream OTT mess 🙈

I swear it is just any excuse to spend money with her. She's never happy... Always has to be spending more. Her garden was fine before... No need to spend 10k+ turning it into that cream OTT mess 🙈
It is an OTT mess, everything is rushed for the grand reveal; did you see the bar that they built? Not the best effort with the finish, while the guys were there working I’m sure they could have built one for her.

It‘s the only time that she comes alive, when she’s in the shops documenting everything for IG. She’s tagging along with Kyle to Glasgow and what was the first thing that she mentioned in her stories, SHOPPING; what a sad life to have. There are so many wonderful things that you can do in Glasgow and this numpty wants to shop 🤦🏼‍♀️

It is an OTT mess, everything is rushed for the grand reveal; did you see the bar that they built? Not the best effort with the finish, while the guys were there working I’m sure they could have built one for her.

It‘s the only time that she comes alive, when she’s in the shops documenting everything for IG. She’s tagging along with Kyle to Glasgow and what was the first thing that she mentioned in her stories, SHOPPING; what a sad life to have. There are so many wonderful things that you can do in Glasgow and this numpty wants to shop 🤦🏼‍♀️
The only purpose of anything she does is for "the gram" as long as it looks good on photos who cares what it looks life in reality.

Reactions: 1
Ironic that she’s posted that this shop is expensive in Scotland, when you accept every freebie going and even the ones that you don’t really want you never have a concept of what they cost and it makes you look desperate, greedy and grabby.

The only thing that she knows the prices for are her ratty hurrrrr extensions, botox, Turkey Teeth, hair removal (probably negotiated a discount) clothes that she wears and cleaning products as she buys that many £1 ones 😂🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Well Gemma you won’t get cheap tatt in the shop you were in... showing your true colours that you buy cheap shite! And as for you and him going to see all the football fans - I hope you bloody catch COVID as you are two of the most irresponsible people on this earth. Police, hospitals etc in Glasgow are advising people to stay well clear but oh no - thickos walk right into it- you are both a disgrace!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Well Gemma you won’t get cheap tatt in the shop you were in... showing your true colours that you buy cheap shite! And as for you and him going to see all the football fans - I hope you bloody catch COVID as you are two of the most irresponsible people on this earth. Police, hospitals etc in Glasgow are advising people to stay well clear but oh no - thickos walk right into it- you are both a disgrace!
My husband commented on their actions, we are not in Scotland but even from the news we knew that you were advised to not attend. No bloody masks on and Kyle in the thick of it filming, the question is WHY? They really are the gift that keeps on giving, I have never met such stupid, reckless individuals, COVID is real; you can still catch it even if you have been vaccinated. Puts up a story that Kyle us fuming that he can’t have alcohol as he is indoors, get a grip man; can you not eat one meal without alcohol. Gemma cannot comprehend why she has a tattle thread, she needs to sit down and have a proper read and address her actions; will it happen never in a million years.

Reactions: 5
Kyle clearly wanted to go because there’s a section of Wigan Athletic supporters who seem to be obsessed with Rangers (god knows why) and he obviously couldn’t miss out on the action or the chance to show off to all the other ‘Rangers Tics’ that he was there. Pair of them need to go up.

Reactions: 3
@Snoop D O Double G we have always said that he needs to grow a pair 🍒 Gemma categorically has 2 children, most definitely showing off that he was there. All for Twitter, IG and Tic Toc, what sad, empty, shallow lives they lead.

My husband commented on their actions, we are not in Scotland but even from the news we knew that you were advised to not attend. No bloody masks on and Kyle in the thick of it filming, the question is WHY? They really are the gift that keeps on giving, I have never met such stupid, reckless individuals, COVID is real; you can still catch it even if you have been vaccinated. Puts up a story that Kyle us fuming that he can’t have alcohol as he is indoors, get a grip man; can you not eat one meal without alcohol. Gemma cannot comprehend why she has a tattle thread, she needs to sit down and have a proper read and address her actions; will it happen never in a million years.
Exactly I was so bloody annoyed last night - I honestly couldn’t hold my tongue if I met that Willow the Wisp!

Oh to be a fly on the wall in the Ivy restaurant in Glasgow, Ashley from the grayhome appears like a down to earth girl & doesn’t feel the need to have her face plastered all over her stories. This will be killing Gemma as all she knows is ramming her phone in every ones personal space, oh well we will have to make do with photos and maybe a grid post 🤦🏼‍♀️

I am going to read up on previous threads but from what I have read and seen she is another insta hun that loves to show show show. She is as dull as dish water

• Haha
I am going to read up on previous threads but from what I have read and seen she is another insta hun that loves to show show show. She is as dull as dish water
She only has this thread 🤷🏼‍♀️ it’s definitely worth a read, But she is next next level regarding bragging, look at me and what I have. Something tells me that she didn’t come from an affluent upbringing and she now feels the need to tell everyone what she has achieved.

She only has this thread 🤷🏼‍♀️ it’s definitely worth a read, But she is next next level regarding bragging, look at me and what I have. Something tells me that she didn’t come from an affluent upbringing and she now feels the need to tell everyone what she has achieved.
I seen there is only one on her after i posted. I will take great delight in catching up.
The majority of them have been brought up with next to nothing, why else would you want to film your every move and film every gifted item you receive. Its shambolic.

I seen there is only one on her after i posted. I will take great delight in catching up.
The majority of them have been brought up with next to nothing, why else would you want to film your every move and film every gifted item you receive. Its shambolic.
Gemma loves drama and documenting it on IG, she is always shaming her daughter Grace. You probably have to film the gifted items as part of the contract, they then hope everyone that follows her will swipe up and purchase.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.