Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she says she's going to Rhodes next week its on the amber list ..travel isn't recommended and she'll have to self isolate for 10 days on return,well see if she does

• Haha
Reactions: 3
See she says she's going to Rhodes next week its on the amber list ..travel isn't recommended and she'll have to self isolate for 10 days on return,well see if she does
Gemma will think that it won’t apply to her as she has had her 1st COVID jab 😂 she will think that she is exempt. None of these rules will apply to her or so she thinks, it will be interesting to see if she adheres to the rules and isolates 🤷🏼‍♀️

Very sad to be shaming your own flesh and blood for content.
All for the gram, content and engagement which has dropped.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And today looking for new flooring...”just cos I can”...which means she doesn’t need it! She is so self indulgent and I hate how she has no morals or values. She is certainly showing her age with the wrinkles now without the filters. Such a false relationship. I actually think she isn’t the ‘full schilling‘ as no one in their right mind would behave the way she does. Her accounting is way off! She sure doesn’t declare her proper income to the tax man

Reactions: 4
@scotsgirl51 she‘s looking for gifted flooring 🤣😂 Kyle has been sent to Glasgow for work, why does she feel the need to go into the workplace looking at flooring samples 🤷🏼‍♀️ also filming for the gram 🙄

Spends too much time on the sun bed, which she had delivered the other week; very ageing for her leathery skin.

She most definitely is a strange one, always trying to impress with her ‘look what I have’ our next holiday or our weekend away. It’s as if she has something to prove, the girl that had nothing to the girl that can have whatever she wants.

I’m no accountant and would agree that her figures are way off.

@scotsgirl51 she‘s looking for gifted flooring 🤣😂 Kyle has been sent to Glasgow for work, why does she feel the need to go into the workplace looking at flooring samples 🤷🏼‍♀️ also filming for the gram 🙄

Spends too much time on the sun bed, which she had delivered the other week; very ageing for her leathery skin.

She most definitely is a strange one, always trying to impress with her ‘look what I have’ our next holiday or our weekend away. It’s as if she has something to prove, the girl that had nothing to the girl that can have whatever she wants.

I’m no accountant and would agree that her figures are way off.
Definately, she looks bloody awful. She will get her day. She echoes cheap tatt, in the clothes she wears, her rose gold shite, her goods she sells and her fake goods. I don’t think I have ever disliked anyone so much. She probably thinks we are jealous but you know what.... I am happy doing a full time worthwhile job, living within my means and knowing I pay for everything I get, cos I work hard. Does she honestly think she can maintain her knashers, lashes and locks into her old age...can you imagine... looking forward...can you see Gemma with a zimmer and tenas!

Reactions: 1
She grinds my gears @scotsgirl51, but then I watch a heavily filtered story with her pulling her ratty hurrrrrr extensions and it sets me up for the day 😆🤣😂 Actually her mane is really similar to my lovely mare’s, the only difference is my horse is genuine and kind. Like you I am in no way jealous of her, she thinks we are; Kyle needs to get out and fast. She doesn’t even work full time, work emails are not answered from Friday until Monday, never heard the likes of it. Everything is cheap tatt, there is absolutely nothing in that home of hers that I would aspire to.

At least we can hold our heads high as we haven’t sold our souls and begged companies for freebies!!!!!!

More bragging, at least the other guests won’t have to endure these two performing chimps; they have everything that they need and won’t need to leave the suite 😆😂🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
oh so what happens to her holiday now Borris has said do not travel to amber countries unless for an extreme reason - am guessing a break just to get away doesn’t count.....

• Haha
She will still go.

Travelling to an amber country isn’t illegal,It’s just not advised. Remember during one of the lockdowns she travelled to a lower tier so that she could stay in a hotel and go to a spa for the night. She got some backlash for that but posted a screenshot about how she had done nothing wrong - the girl is an absolute f**ktard with no consideration to anyone but herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yea she's totally still going to go on holiday next week.

She's been quieter than usual over the past couple of though, I wonder if she is building up for a conveniently timed "IG break". Or maybe she is just tring to build sympathy because she "works so hard she deserves a holiday"

• Haha
She has been very quiet lately, probably not liking what she reads on here 🤣 she most definitely will be going away, come hell or high water.

Touting plenty on how busy she has been, she never puts in a full days work; so what does she expect. The turnaround on her items isn’t very fast either, a lot of her reviews complain about the long wait and delays posting.

How happy does Kyle look to be actually eating some decent food, cooking is not our Gemma’s forte even though her 12 year old daughter lives there 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

Reactions: 1
oh so what happens to her holiday now Borris has said do not travel to amber countries unless for an extreme reason - am guessing a break just to get away doesn’t count.....
She is a selfish witch and doesn’t care what she does. I would have a little respect if she said she wasn’t going...but no selfish Gemma and Kyle have to have a holiday. No adherence to any rules. She is as thick as mince!

She is a selfish witch and doesn’t care what she does. I would have a little respect if she said she wasn’t going...but no selfish Gemma and Kyle have to have a holiday. No adherence to any rules. She is as thick as mince!
She will be going on holiday as she so needs one in her eyes, she has actually been working the last 2 days 🤭 She’s not as chipper as she normally is, work must be getting to her 😂🤣 skin looks atrocious with dry patches due to the sun bed use 😱

I have no respect for her and her lifestyle, she‘s a total mess and looks dreadful; all self inflicted.

It‘s quite nice at the moment as we are not being subjected to loads of pointless stories, let’s hope it stays that way 😂🤣😆

Has she seriously just admitted that her 12 year old daughter got herself up, ready and out for school and she just stayed asleep in bed and didn't even see her?!

Mother of the year award goes to.... 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 5
£160 for a pink garden hose and watering can?!!

She doesn't even have anything living in her garden. It's all plastic!!!

• Haha

No doubt gifted but she doesn't want to look bleeping grabby even though we know she is.
Noone in their right mind would pay that and she's all about the freebies.

• Haha
Has she seriously just admitted that her 12 year old daughter got herself up, ready and out for school and she just stayed asleep in bed and didn't even see her?!

Mother of the year award goes to.... 😱
Friday hair wash, my favourite day as I get to see the ratty hurrrrrrrrrrrrr extensions 😉

Sounds about right 🙄 and totally ignoring her mothers text regarding her curled hair 😂🤣😆 you go Grace 🤩 I’d bloody ignore her as well 😂

Only just caught up with her, more money than bloody sense 🙄

Why does she need all this pink crap, her garden is all false everything 🤦🏼‍♀️

All for the gram and engagement, she really is a prize tool.

Like everything about her ,fake tat...it maybe priced as that...but who wants a bloody garden hose in a presentation box! She has such a sad life! Yes Debbie she looks awful, really showing her age with her crows feet and wrinkly skin. Gemma is going to be like an old handbag in years to come. I was appalled that she didn’t even see her daughter off to school...such a disgrace

I’m mortified for her and her daughters behaviour at that bowling centre. I’ve seen 5yr olds behave better! My adhd 15yr old behaves better fgs!

Reactions: 8
“Not for instagram they dont know who I am”

Sorry who are you on Instagram? An old decrepit woman who takes everything gifted for her home and to then come on and show it off.
Pretty sad she cant go on a night out with her family and enjoy it without uploading it for instagram. Another attention seeker.

Attachments

• Haha
"they don't know who I am" 😂😂

Honestly, who the he'll does she think she IS??

She bought followers and flogged her 'pink house' story to trash like The Sun and Daily Star to try and get famous (FYI it didn't work)...

She is a nobody with a big credit card bill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.