Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she is such a spoilt brat isn't she...its like she is having a tantrum because the government haven't given the green light for HER destinations.
Just be bloody patient like everyone else, make do with whats available if ur that desperate.
Although I do think its pathetic that she is behaving like this over a bloody holiday, she needs to come into the real world.
Clearly covid hasn't affected her directly!!!

I would love to know where she gets all this money from, her business isn't massive (Her bridal collection would have took the biggest hit during covid) and Kyle is only a plumber or something isn't he?

Reactions: 3
God she is such a spoilt brat isn't she...its like she is having a tantrum because the government haven't given the green light for HER destinations.
Just be bloody patient like everyone else, make do with whats available if ur that desperate.
Although I do think its pathetic that she is behaving like this over a bloody holiday, she needs to come into the real world.
Clearly covid hasn't affected her directly!!!

I would love to know where she gets all this money from, her business isn't massive (Her bridal collection would have took the biggest hit during covid) and Kyle is only a plumber or something isn't he?
Only a plumber 😂 Don’t know what they charge in your area but they earn a pretty penny where I live 🤷🏼‍♀️

Only a plumber 😂 Don’t know what they charge in your area but they earn a pretty penny where I live 🤷🏼‍♀️
I didn't mean that offensively lol my OH is a joiner 🤣 I meant it in the fact that she can buy gucci handbags, balenciaga trainers, full refurbs and 5* holidays, Turkey teeth etc.... plumbers do earn abit but not that much 🤣

Reactions: 2
Kyle’s a Sales representative at Dural @Dorothy-redshoes , I think it’s a tile trim supplier, his 2nd job is running around after Gemma when she clicks her fingers 😂

She is a right little mare, temper tantrums galore at the moment regarding travelling abroad. COVID hadn’t affected her, it has been a major nuisance as far as she is concerned. For somebody that allegedly only pays them self a salary of under £9,000 😳 she spends money like it’s going out of fashion. For all her shopping hauls, eyebrows, hair extensions, hair removal, she still looks like a chavtastic clampit.

As they say, no amount of money can buy you class 😂🤣

So whilst everyone else is struggling to put food on the table because they lost their job to covid and are barely holding on. Little miss piggy is swanning nearly 3.5k on a bleeping holiday. Liberty's. That girls gota problem. Get to the real world. Mind there's a few tramps like that on insta lately. Obvs not been directly hut by covid.

Kyle’s a Sales representative at Dural @Dorothy-redshoes , I think it’s a tile trim supplier, his 2nd job is running around after Gemma when she clicks her fingers 😂

She is a right little mare, temper tantrums galore at the moment regarding travelling abroad. COVID hadn’t affected her, it has been a major nuisance as far as she is concerned. For somebody that allegedly only pays them self a salary of under £9,000 😳 she spends money like it’s going out of fashion. For all her shopping hauls, eyebrows, hair extensions, hair removal, she still looks like a chavtastic clampit.

As they say, no amount of money can buy you class 😂🤣
A lot of self employed people pay themselves a small salary (usually under the tax free bracket) and then they pay themselves in dividends from the company profits. Just fiddling the books to avoid paying more tax basically. So that’s probably what is happening here

A lot of self employed people pay themselves a small salary (usually under the tax free bracket) and then they pay themselves in dividends from the company profits. Just fiddling the books to avoid paying more tax basically. So that’s probably what is happening here
That explains it, she probably has no surplus cash as she spends every single penny on holidays, pink tat, shopping hauls and pointless beauty treatments/teeth to enhance her ugly nature.

I like how her daughter leaving a couple of items on the floor has been put into the same bracket as her husband throwing up all over the bed 🤔

Reactions: 1
A wee phone call to HMRC me thinks with screen shots of all the spending...as something doesn’t add up to what she is declaring! Either that or there is an income from something else we don’t know about. She is an awful mother and her daughter has serious attitude too. Kyle is a wooos! No decent man would stand with her pearly Shergar knashers and just be a puppet to that Trollop. He could do a lot better than her

I like how her daughter leaving a couple of items on the floor has been put into the same bracket as her husband throwing up all over the bed 🤔
She‘s probably raging with Kyle, could be huffy as she wasn’t invited on the lads day out 😂🤣 so Grace will be on the receiving end of her mardi arse of a mother’s bad mood. Apparently only Sox knows how to behave 😳 obviously forgotten about his atrocious behaviour last weekend 🤥🤥

A wee phone call to HMRC me thinks with screen shots of all the spending...as something doesn’t add up to what she is declaring! Either that or there is an income from something else we don’t know about. She is an awful mother and her daughter has serious attitude too. Kyle is a wooos! No decent man would stand with her pearly Shergar knashers and just be a puppet to that Trollop. He could do a lot better than her
She most definitely wouldn’t win any mother of the year awards, Grace does have an attitude problem; but who wouldn’t with a mother like that 🤦🏼‍♀️

Kyle does come across as downtrodden, I’ve always said he needs to man up and grow a 🍒 she’s definitely punching 😆😂🤣

There was a poster way back who said give it a couple of years and she will get bored of him 🤷🏼‍♀️

No idea regarding her finances, it does appear quite shady 🤥

Shergar knashers, turkey teeth, teefers; they are tit 🤮

Still shaming Grace on her bedroom, change the record hun!

Our business woman of the year and total control freak has head mush 🙄 probably not liking what she has been reading on Tattle 😂🤣

Me thinks a little begging story for freebies for the surprise party 🎉

Attachments

The amount that she is shaming Grace for her "messy" room is rediculous. She's 12/13 living in a show home and her mum regularly posts pictures of her bedroom for over 200k people to see, where is the privacy? I would have been mortified at her age!

1 how did she manage to have such a good looking child!? Sadly I imagine by the time she’s 18 she’ll have fillers and turkey teeth like her mum and 2 sorry but no bunnies do not mix with boxers they are too bouncy you can’t force animals to have a friendship

• Haha
The amount that she is shaming Grace for her "messy" room is rediculous. She's 12/13 living in a show home and her mum regularly posts pictures of her bedroom for over 200k people to see, where is the privacy? I would have been mortified at her age!
Agreed it’s getting boring now, she reckons that Grace’s bedroom is the nicest room in the house and why would she want to redecorate. Let her pick what she wants for her room and if she wants to change the colour let her.

“Show Home” is pushing it 😆😂🤣 Markland Manor for me induces pink themed migraines.

1 how did she manage to have such a good looking child!? Sadly I imagine by the time she’s 18 she’ll have fillers and turkey teeth like her mum and 2 sorry but no bunnies do not mix with boxers they are too bouncy you can’t force animals to have a friendship
She has her father’s genes, but her mother’s attitude 🙄

She looks like she is going to be a right little diva, mind you having a phone pushed in your face daily would provoke this attitude. Why can’t she just let her be, it’s all content for the gram as presently her account is so bloody boring.

I hate that she pushes the dog & bunny stories, poor bunny is very elderly and still she allows the dog to bounce all around it........all for the gram/engagement 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
It would appear Gemma’s idea of fun is very different to my interpretation, I clean the toilets daily with one product; you DON’T need numerous cleaning products as they all do the same thing.............CLEAN THE TOILETS 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ honestly what a waste of an IG story 😂🤣

Attachments

Deffo bought her followers her posts are only getting about 4000 likes,unfollowed her ages ago...but it popped on my home feed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.