Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched that story @scotsgirl51 and was absolutely disgusted with her and her attitude, hope your friend gets the treatment that she needs and just be there for her. Cancer is a cruel disease and I speak with first hand experience. Nothing matters to Gemma, it’s all about what she wants; did you hear her say that Kyle drinks enough alcohol for the two of them 😳 am I surprised, not one bit. He probably needs the alcohol living with her and her narcissistic traits, not so sure about driving the next morning; might need to address that hun.

Power couple goals 😂🤣😆 leg cocked, must be a old pic as no turkey teeth on show 😆 tummy overhang 😳 clampits on tour minus the dog.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I watched that story @scotsgirl51 and was absolutely disgusted with her and her attitude, hope your friend gets the treatment that she needs and just be there for her. Cancer is a cruel disease and I speak with first hand experience. Nothing matters to Gemma, it’s all about what she wants; did you hear her say that Kyle drinks enough alcohol for the two of them 😳 am I surprised, not one bit. He probably needs the alcohol living with her and her narcissistic traits, not so sure about driving the next morning; might need to address that hun.

Power couple goals 😂🤣😆 leg cocked, must be a old pic as no turkey teeth on show 😆 tummy overhang 😳 clampits on tour minus the dog.
Thanks Debbie x I will pass on your good wishes. She indeed is a selfish self centred creton, I can’t believe she shared that on her stories..,truly unbelievable and as I said she is so irresponsible. Yea you need to bloody drink to live with her! ❤

• Heart
They look like utter chavs - if I saw them on holiday I’d be turning around and going elsewhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sooooo........she’s not an influencer 🤷🏼‍♀️ that accepts every free item thrown at her in return for a grid post or story, the companies hoping that we are going to order as Gemma has bestowed how wonderful the product is.

They look like utter chavs - if I saw them on holiday I’d be turning around and going elsewhere!
Don‘t they just, total embarrassment the pair of them.

Thanks Debbie x I will pass on your good wishes. She indeed is a selfish self centred creton, I can’t believe she shared that on her stories..,truly unbelievable and as I said she is so irresponsible. Yea you need to bloody drink to live with her! ❤
Unfortunately she is not a nice person, I have some screenshots showing HER bullying a person; makes for interesting reading.

Not an influencer 😆 so what was the new website all about!

Need to sort yourself out hun, or is it all about the money that you appear to be addicted to 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
When she was going on about how messy Graces dressing table was 😱how!? Best of luck when she’s actually a teenager.
they are the reason I’d never go on a cruise. Thank god she doesn’t drink, imagine that voice drunk!

• Haha
Seriously needs to give her head a wobble the chavtastic clampit 😆🤣

Can you imagine being on a cruise with them 😳 doesn’t bare thinking about, Kyle dragging the ring light and tripod behind him and her barking orders at him while filming for her bought sorry loyal followers.

Her voice is 🤮 and as for Grace being messy, what planet is she on 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
WHY do they have to filter their noses into their thumb faces?! She looks so skanky
Someone on here knows her and has said that she doesn’t have very good skin, without the filter her skin has a lot of pigmentation marks.

Someone on here knows her and has said that she doesn’t have very good skin, without the filter her skin has a lot of pigmentation marks.
Well, what does she expect if she’s frying her skin in the sun?! Why doesn’t she stop buying tat and get some laser treatment to sort her skin and then use a decent SPF and a hat 😵

Don’t follow her but just had a look at her account after seeing this feed..... jeepers her filters are revolting. She is trailer trash

• Haha
So many questions 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Is she actually promoting fake designer products?? 🤦‍♀️
What happened to her influencer business? 🤦‍♀️
Has she been dropped by the viral group as she’s not following them and her content is still crap? 🤦‍♀️
Did she honestly compare the risks of using a sun bed and getting skin cancer as the same as getting run over? 🤦‍♀️
Is she now not an influencer? Presumably she won’t be accepting anymore free stuff to influence people with? 🤦‍♀️

What’s wrong with her? Is she actually stupid or just that self involved? 🤦‍♀️

Don’t follow her but just had a look at her account after seeing this feed..... jeepers her filters are revolting. She is trailer trash

That she is, although I prefer the clampits 🤣😆😂

@Paperdoll23 where do we start with Gem, Gems 🤭

Yes she does promote fake designer goods and today accepted gifted sandals from said business.

Ahhh yes the Influencing business appears to have stalled, probably too much effort for little monetary gain 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think she was still following them when I checked.

Skin cancer & getting run over would be about the right analogy for her.

Allegedly she is not an influencer 🤥 but is more than happy to accept any old tat that a company wants to send her, even if she doesn’t need it.

And finally moaning about the travel restrictions again, she cannot sort her turkey teeth out, personally needs to be asking for a refund.

Wheels the uncontrollable dog out for photo opportunities, treats it like a baby; this is probably why they have so many problems with him as he hasn’t been taught any boundaries or manners.

And as for COVID, that has been a major upheavel to her travel plans and way of life. We can skirt around the fact that over 120,0000 people have died in the UK and many more are still suffering the after effects.

She is a nobody who thinks she is somebody, married to Kyle AKA Chubby hubby who really needs to grow a pair of 🍒 and stand up to her. It’s her way or the highway and don’t get me started on Grace her daughter, thinks nothing of having 5/6 holidays a year without her 🤬🤬🤬🤬 selfish, narcissistic, stupid and a right tool.

No, it’s not a joke Gemma and Boris isn’t doing this to piss off your globe trotting plans, it’s to keep everyone safe and virus free.

There’s a PANDEMIC which you find so annoying you self centred, selfish, oxygen thief; get a grip on the reality that is COVID 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 nobody‘s remotely interested in the traffic light system or your travel plans or your horrendous Turkish teeth which need sorting.

Attachments

She is such a dimwit! She is the bloody joke! What a shambles of a relationship...and she is no mother figure. She openly admits she didn’t want her daughter!

I showed my dentist friend her pictures and he was laughing so hard at her awful veneers he snorted!!!!

• Haha
She is such a dimwit! She is the bloody joke! What a shambles of a relationship...and she is no mother figure. She openly admits she didn’t want her daughter!
She certainly is the joke, loves and thrives off drama and needs to be the centre of attention constantly; living with her must be a constant drain on anyones patience.
Her antics of hurrrrrr pulling of the ratty hair extensions, questionable filters and talking stories set me up for the day 😂🤣😆🤭

I showed my dentist friend her pictures and he was laughing so hard at her awful veneers he snorted!!!!
Her veneers are off the scale of 🤮 no dentist in their right mind would admit that Gemma’s were their work 😆😂🤣 Now Kyle’s AKA chubby hubby’s are good and look 👌🏻 Lord knows what went wrong with hers 🙀

So many questions 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Is she actually promoting fake designer products?? 🤦‍♀️
What happened to her influencer business? 🤦‍♀️
Has she been dropped by the viral group as she’s not following them and her content is still crap? 🤦‍♀️
Did she honestly compare the risks of using a sun bed and getting skin cancer as the same as getting run over? 🤦‍♀️
Is she now not an influencer? Presumably she won’t be accepting anymore free stuff to influence people with? 🤦‍♀️

What’s wrong with her? Is she actually stupid or just that self involved? 🤦‍♀️
The viral group must obviously have seen how many true followers snd how many bots she had and realised bits took over and truely without buying she'd have very few.
As for not earning enough from it. It was probably all a load of rubbish the only influencing she'd teach them is to buy all their followers. Because yhat is what she does

@Glam321, there is a website that the Viral Group probably use which would declare how many bought followers she actually has; so they were probably aware.

God, she is bloody relentless regarding needing a holiday abroad. She doesn’t want much does she 😂🤣 nobody’s interested you self absorbed Kimmie Kardashian wannabe.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.