Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly does Kyle really need 7 pairs of swimmers at £4.00 a pair. It really doesn’t matter how much money she spends on herself, she still looks scruffy; she really has no class.
It just annoys me that so many people are struggling financially and she gives no consideration to that at all. He is such a wooossee - just grins with his pearly shergar nashers to anything she says!

Reactions: 3
It just annoys me that so many people are struggling financially and she gives no consideration to that at all. He is such a wooossee - just grins with his pearly shergar nashers to anything she says!
She is on another planet, COVID has been an inconvenience to her; she hasn’t given a thought to anyone that has been furloughed and affected financially. All she has worried about is her shopping sprees, eating out as she can’t cook, holidays as the stories she shares are riveting 🙄 and they both looked bored stiff with each other.

Agreed, she annoys me to the point that I could slap her smug face, I would be ashamed if she was my daughter as she is a total monster. She is nothing but a self centred spoilt bragging brat, Chubby hubby/Shergar aka Kyle needs to man up and stand up for himself. Honestly I have never seen a more down trodden lad, his mates & work colleagues must take the piss out of him something rotten.

Reactions: 2
She is on another planet, COVID has been an inconvenience to her; she hasn’t given a thought to anyone that has been furloughed and affected financially. All she has worried about is her shopping sprees, eating out as she can’t cook, holidays as the stories she shares are riveting 🙄 and they both looked bored stiff with each other.

Agreed, she annoys me to the point that I could slap her smug face, I would be ashamed if she was my daughter as she is a total monster. She is nothing but a self centred spoilt bragging brat, Chubby hubby/Shergar aka Kyle needs to man up and stand up for himself. Honestly I have never seen a more down trodden lad, his mates & work colleagues must take the piss out of him something rotten.
Spot on! X

Reactions: 1
how the hell is she ok with promoting fake stuff?? i won’t even mention the person selling it as a business!

Reactions: 4
how the hell is she ok with promoting fake stuff?? i won’t even mention the person selling it as a business!
Tacky as 🤮 just like Gemma, you can always report the account.

Laser hair removal now 🙄 she was gifted a hair removal product the other week, why accept it if you were wanting PROFESSIONAL hair removal, silly me it’s all for the gram and content.

Knock me over with a feather 😆 Grace has been included in the weekend away 😳
Oh my lord I am absolutely gobsmacked, she remembered that she has a daughter.

After seeing Kyle in the hot tub it would appear that the Slimfast and special tea has stopped working 😂🤣😆🤭

• Haha
This weekend is all about me, me, me 🙄😂🤣

Riveting weekend, even storied queuing for an ice cream 🤭🤷🏼‍♀️

Put your phone away and spend some quality time with your daughter ffs.
Watched her stories Wishing her daughter had pushed her in. Would made great content 😂🤣

• Haha
Watched her stories Wishing her daughter had pushed her in. Would made great content 😂🤣
Just imagine her ladyship flailing about in the water, eyelashes hanging off and ratty hurrrrrrrrr extensions floating, while shouting to Kyle to do something 😂🤣😆 that would have been priceless.

• Haha
Not that I would ever want it to happen but she is really risking Sox letting it off the lead - if it were to chase sheep for example it would be shot. Like someone else I would be petrified if that dog came bounding towards me

I’ve said it many times, I owned a boxer, she’d come camping with me and country holidays. Never once let her off the lead. She had rubbish recall (a common problem) imagine losing your dog miles away from home? Also they are bouncy, I’d feel awful if she had knocked someone over even though it would have been none aggressive

Not that I would ever want it to happen but she is really risking Sox letting it off the lead - if it were to chase sheep for example it would be shot. Like someone else I would be petrified if that dog came bounding towards me
He cannot be trusted, lack of training and treating him like a baby 🙄

I’ve said it many times, I owned a boxer, she’d come camping with me and country holidays. Never once let her off the lead. She had rubbish recall (a common problem) imagine losing your dog miles away from home? Also they are bouncy, I’d feel awful if she had knocked someone over even though it would have been none aggressive
Responsible dog owner, pity other people don’t take a leaf out of your book. Accident waiting to happen with Sox 🤬

OMG, the self absorbed narcissist has been today and had botox; what is wrong with these insta huns. The tool is only 30 odd, Jesus what will she look like at 40; also topped up her ratty hurrrrrrrrrr extensions. Made my day today to see her pulling the rats tails around 😂🤣😆 easily pleased me.

OMG, the self absorbed narcissist has been today and had botox; what is wrong with these insta huns. The tool is only 30 odd, Jesus what will she look like at 40; also topped up her ratty hurrrrrrrrrr extensions. Made my day today to see her pulling the rats tails around 😂🤣😆 easily pleased me.
She rattles my cage so much!

• Haha
just seen her sharing that willow label again 🤦🏻‍♀️ instagram have been doing sweeps of shops selling fake items - i know she says inspired but it’s not it’s copying fake items. To be fair she is lucky if it’s just instagram removing her account as I know the big names such as chanel etc are sweeping for fakes at the moment and they won’t hesitate to take someone to court. Why would she share she buys fake stuff??

just seen her sharing that willow label again 🤦🏻‍♀️ instagram have been doing sweeps of shops selling fake items - i know she says inspired but it’s not it’s copying fake items. To be fair she is lucky if it’s just instagram removing her account as I know the big names such as chanel etc are sweeping for fakes at the moment and they won’t hesitate to take someone to court. Why would she share she buys fake stuff??
I was thinking of posting this myself but then wasn't sure if i had my facts correct. Markland wants to be careful she doesn't get her bot bought insta shutdown too for promoting fakery and counterfeit goods. She should know better considering she has her own business.

I was thinking of posting this myself but then wasn't sure if i had my facts correct. Markland wants to be careful she doesn't get her bot bought insta shutdown too for promoting fakery and counterfeit goods. She should know better considering she has her own business.
Everyone should report these posts - she might just lose all her followers

didn’t even know that Markland could fall into that for a shut down as well, was just shocked she was promoting fake items and as soon as she said they had been hacked and lost their account, and promoted it again?! surprised her “ad” company’s would be happy to be caught up in account promoting fakes to be fair, unless they don’t look that closely.
Also her teach people to be an influencer thing surely the first rule should be know the law on what your advertising and copyright is a big no no 🤦🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.