Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening Gemma 🙋🏻‍♀️ reading here I see 😂 taken down the stories regarding Willow Label and the fake clobber. Teaching people to be an influencer is an absolute joke, she should know the ins and outs of copyright and the law surrounding any issues. The problem with Gemma is she never thinks things through, she just saw an opportunity to make money and took it.

Reactions: 2
Evening Gemma 🙋🏻‍♀️ reading here I see 😂 taken down the stories regarding Willow Label and the fake clobber. Teaching people to be an influencer is an absolute joke, she should know the ins and outs of copyright and the law surrounding any issues. The problem with Gemma is she never thinks things through, she just saw an opportunity to make money and took it.
oh has she taken them down? honestly surprised that anyone let alone someone who runs instagram as a business would share fakes - they may as well go to the bank holiday monday market to buy them things - went to look at what that company sell as well and basically is aliexpress china fakes. When instagram catch up with them again and her account gets stopped again will Gemma promote again given she still follows them?! or do you think she’s been educated now? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
oh has she taken them down? honestly surprised that anyone let alone someone who runs instagram as a business would share fakes - they may as well go to the bank holiday monday market to buy them things - went to look at what that company sell as well and basically is aliexpress china fakes. When instagram catch up with them again and her account gets stopped again will Gemma promote again given she still follows them?! or do you think she’s been educated now? 🤦🏻‍♀️
I didn’t see the story this morning and they normally stay for 24 hours.

Mind you Gemma probably buys all her tat from Aliepress for her business, it all looks cheap and tacky.

As for educating Gemma, that’s a hard one 🤣😂😆 Gemma does exactly as she pleases, she is so selfish and self centred; it’s her way or the highway 🙄

No she doesn’t care as pushing the instagram of the fakes again 🤦🏻‍♀️ also just a quick comparison the sliders which are £65 on that fake label page Gemma is pushing again (seriously stop pushing fake stuff!) are £30 on aliexpress. She winds me up so much as surely no one is that stupid to think this is a good idea to push fakes?!

• Angry
No she doesn’t care as pushing the instagram of the fakes again 🤦🏻‍♀️ also just a quick comparison the sliders which are £65 on that fake label page Gemma is pushing again (seriously stop pushing fake stuff!) are £30 on aliexpress. She winds me up so much as surely no one is that stupid to think this is a good idea to push fakes?!
Who pays £65 for fake sliders, I’d rather go without personally.

Her page, her rules, she doesn’t take kindly to any advice; I do wonder how she gets on with the Viralgroup marketing agency. Imagine being told that you will be managing Gemma’s account on IG, worse nightmare ever 😂😆🤣

So the stupid bint doesn’t know where Sox has picked up the tick that is on his head, weren’t you away last weekend hun; running around the countryside 🤬

Lobster face 🥵 springs to mind, don’t you know hun that too much sun is aging for you.

Attachments

Last edited:
I can't believe that she thinks it's ok to promote fake products :mad:
And i can't believe she spends so much time swanning around, either at shops or cremating herself in the garden, when she has such long delivery times on the products she sells. I wouldn't be able to rest knowing i had customers spending hard earned money with my business and not getting the products to them in a reasonable time frame :eek:

It wouldn’t surprise me if she was ok with her daughter drinking alcohol cocktails too...she is honestly one of the most idiotic, disrespectful and greedy individuals I have ever came across

Reactions: 2
I can't believe that she thinks it's ok to promote fake products :mad:
And i can't believe she spends so much time swanning around, either at shops or cremating herself in the garden, when she has such long delivery times on the products she sells. I wouldn't be able to rest knowing i had customers spending hard earned money with my business and not getting the products to them in a reasonable time frame :eek:
She is permanently at the shops buying all kinds of pink tat, you only have to look at the pink migraine inducing box that she calls home 🤣😂

Her lead times on products purchased from her are a joke, she doesn’t answer emails from Friday until Monday morning; constantly moaning how busy she is with orders. Those orders pay for her 6 holidays a year, Botox, hair extensions and numerous shopping hauls, I bet she doesn’t ignore the replies from the begging emails for collabs and freebies 🤭

Reactions: 4
Including Grace in another of your weekend jaunts will not make you mother of the year Gemma, your still selfish and self centred hun.

The lodge is 👎🏻 very tired and needs a revamp, although she reckons it didn‘t cost a lot for the weekend 🤥

I can see why she uses the filters, her skin‘s not the best; looks like she has a lot of pigmentation.

Attachments

So.. you pull on the side of the road and let your dog off. Smart.
Your going away for the weekend, wouldn’t you take your dog out before the journey; give him time to sniff and do his business. No...... we will pull over and let him charge around the services like a mad thing, while laughing and videoing it for the gram. Less time talking crap on your stories during the day and more interaction off stories sorting your bored dog, it’s not hard to get the priorities right hun. Enjoy your rainy weekend away, no mention of what Grace would like to do; only things that Sox would like 🙄 sad.

Reactions: 3
She seriously is such an irresponsibly dog owner. That dog is going to attack or bite someone one day, or kill another animal

• Sad
She seriously is such an irresponsibly dog owner. That dog is going to attack or bite someone one day, or kill another animal
That’s one story she wouldn’t be sharing to the gram, that dog has never
been taught any boundaries and therefore has absolutely no manners!!!!

Why would she need to edit out the lead 🤔
Probably to do with the aesthetics 🙄 only Gemma would know why she did this 😂🤣😆

Sox could do with a better fitting harness, the one he is wearing doesn’t look very comfortable.

In all honesty the family must have looked like the clampits, unruly dog and her running around with her phone filming anything and everything 🤬

• Haha
I would imagine if a bird in a cage was flying around and shrieking that would be an indicator that the dog was unsettling it, but first let’s get a story for the gram 🤬

Unable to sit in a park as the paths aren’t wide enough to walk and there’s too many dogs around 🙄 here is a dog that needs some serious training and boundaries if ever I seen one. Back to basics would be a start hun, need to stop the weaving from one side to the other side; maybe a lead that clips to his collar and harness. You would have a lot more control and a more enjoyable experience while out walking.

Deleted the stories regarding walking in a rapeseed field 😳 didn’t realise the potential danger that it might be poisonous to dogs, no worries as she has kindly provided an 8 page swipe up regarding plants that are harmful to dogs 🙈

Attachments

This stupid witch has really infuriated me tonight. My friend has just been diagnosed with skin cancer and there’s her on a bloody sun bed saying ...there’s risks to everything. It is proven...why would you do this to yourself! She will be probably be the irresponsible mum and let her daughter use it too. My friend follows her and contacted me tonight so upset. Not a care in the world for anyone else. I honestly would love to meet this lass as I would give her a piece of my mind!

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.