Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen the cupboard full of treats? Instead of buying bag and bags of crap just buy a few quality ones. Dogs shouldn’t have that many treats anyway
He has a whole cupboard in the utility room dedicated to his crappy treats that she buys him. Get him an ostrich bone, Yakers, Pizzle stick, camel scalp, rabbit ears are good for worming. Honestly she is the gift that keeps on giving, she wonders why she receives messages about her animals. You are right, just because he sits by the treat cupboard all day long, doesn’t mean you have to keep feeding him.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I never normally comment on this thread but I have to say I agree with some of the comments about Sox. I know she finds him cute and lovely but I think she’s delusional if she thinks everyone else will feel the same. I love small dogs but due to childhood trauma, I’m petrified of big dogs. So if I ever saw a dog the size of Sox running towards me, I would crap myself. I would not think he was some cute little playful dog, I would literally crap myself. That’s why I think it’s so selfish she lets him off the lead to run around in public places. It’s thoughtless to not consider other people. I have friends who are dog owners that say even they would be weary of a strange dog running towards them.

Reactions: 4
@butterflybaby27 she is basically very irresponsible regarding the dog, he is reactive so therefore should be kept on a lead. There must be a reason for this trigger, she needs the input of a behaviourist to get to the root of the problem. As you say not everyone wants a dog running towards them, she should have more respect for other people and dogs.

Did anyone see the story when they went to nannies and the ice cream van turned up? They were in the street buying him an ice cream, Sox had no collar or lead on him and she was busy filming the content for the gram. They really are a pair of tool’s and so irresponsible, Sox could do a lot of damage to a small dog and the worst outcome could possibly be death to a much loved family pet.

34C34F6E-85EF-44A7-B512-7272BB1F1E32.jpeg

Is this normal for a boxer? He looks far too overweight on her more recent pictures.

I’m a huge fan of raw feeding having raw fed my own dog but I was always told you can’t mix raw feeding with treats like the crap she buys from home bargains or ice cream.

I’ve unfollowed her now after seeing her constant selfish behaviour. She has no idea what her branding is anymore it’s just ad after ad. For a home account her account is boring just the same shots of the same pink. She’s not clean enough for a cleaning account and she’s doesn’t have the personality for a personal account. She needs better content than “hi guys hope you’re all ok *insert hair flick* and then onto an ad or brag*

There are much better accounts out there to spend time on than her shitshow

Reactions: 3
The greedy parasite has taken delivery of £800.00 worth of sun loungers 🤬 honestly I can think of more deserving accounts to gift too. But hey as she hasn’t purchased them she has the money for a tit show YSL bag as she has been working hard 🙄

You are correct @Paperdoll23 he does look overweight, if you raw feed you most definitely don’t give them cheap, processed made in China treats or Mr Whippy’s. She obviously has no knowledge as to the concept of raw feeding and a dogs digestion, she is not one to take advice either; she will no best and her opinion is the only one that matters.

She is all over the place at the moment, dabbling in to many pies and getting nowhere fast. It’s all bragging and ads, gotta pay for all the holidays somehow. We do appear to be excepting less freebies, maybe the company that are managing her have had a word. It was so greedy & grabby, didn’t matter what she was offered, she took it 🤬 content for the gram.

Attachments

View attachment 517396
Is this normal for a boxer? He looks far too overweight on her more recent pictures.

I’m a huge fan of raw feeding having raw fed my own dog but I was always told you can’t mix raw feeding with treats like the crap she buys from home bargains or ice cream.

I’ve unfollowed her now after seeing her constant selfish behaviour. She has no idea what her branding is anymore it’s just ad after ad. For a home account her account is boring just the same shots of the same pink. She’s not clean enough for a cleaning account and she’s doesn’t have the personality for a personal account. She needs better content than “hi guys hope you’re all ok *insert hair flick* and then onto an ad or brag*

There are much better accounts out there to spend time on than her shitshow
No, boxers are muscular but lean. He doesn’t get enough exercise and is given too many cheap treats. To have got to that size at such a young age is concerning, specially for a breed riddled with health issues

Reactions: 1
Does it say on the ad it was gifted? She is a greedy witch!
The greedy parasite has taken delivery of £800.00 worth of sun loungers 🤬 honestly I can think of more deserving accounts to gift too. But hey as she hasn’t purchased them she has the money for a tit show YSL bag as she has been working hard 🙄

You are correct @Paperdoll23 he does look overweight, if you raw feed you most definitely don’t give them cheap, processed made in China treats or Mr Whippy’s. She obviously has no knowledge as to the concept of raw feeding and a dogs digestion, she is not one to take advice either; she will no best and her opinion is the only one that matters.

She is all over the place at the moment, dabbling in to many pies and getting nowhere fast. It’s all bragging and ads, gotta pay for all the holidays somehow. We do appear to be excepting less freebies, maybe the company that are managing her have had a word. It was so greedy & grabby, didn’t matter what she was offered, she took it 🤬 content for the gram.

Drove to Manchester to a woman’s only clinic for the Covid jab as long as one of them gets vaccinated that’s fine 🙄 Kyle will have to wait 🤭 Why film it, silly me it makes great content for the gram.
Followed by if anyone has any questions.... surely if people has questions they'd ring NHS 111. Why would people ask her. she'll have booked a cruise or flight by the end of the day.
She has no reason to be in front of so many other vulnerable people who are patiently awaiting their appointments. Silly moo she is

Followed by if anyone has any questions.... surely if people has questions they'd ring NHS 111. Why would people ask her. she'll have booked a cruise or flight by the end of the day.
She has no reason to be in front of so many other vulnerable people who are patiently awaiting their appointments. Silly moo she is
I wouldn’t be asking this narcissistic nobody for advice, I cannot believe that she got her friend to film it; these centres are mega busy. God knows what the nurse thought, she wouldn’t care as it’s all about the Gemma tit show.

Taking up a vaccine, that could have been used on a vulnerable person just because she wants to go on holiday. Unbelievable...I can't follow her anymore 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Taking up a vaccine, that could have been used on a vulnerable person just because she wants to go on holiday. Unbelievable...I can't follow her anymore 🤦‍♀️
And now dragging thar stupid non voice... yes master of a husband along today so she can book said holiday..
I think everyone should stop following this grabby beggy parasite. More freebies.
I hope these businesses realise sooner rather than later she doesn't have followers she bought them all therefore they won't be getting many sales from these 'followers' fools

And now dragging thar stupid non voice... yes master of a husband along today so she can book said holiday..
I think everyone should stop following this grabby beggy parasite. More freebies.
I hope these businesses realise sooner rather than later she doesn't have followers she bought them all therefore they won't be getting many sales from these 'followers' fools
Not forgetting that they wouldn’t let her in to film it 🤬 my daughter works frontline NHS and I asked her if she would have allowed filming. The answer was a flat NO, with a please put your phone away; her friend that she took along isn’t much better in my opinion. She is a total embarrassment with the way that she carries on, needs to crawl back under the stone that she came from.

She‘s all over Hinch’s Facebook groups boasting about this and that, she does get grief at times; but brings it on herself. Her engagement is not brilliant at just over 3%.

I would love to know where she thinks she has spent £50,000 turning Markland Manor into a pink migraine inducing nightmare, most of the items have been begged, discounted and free. She would sell her granny if it benefitted her.

Somebody asking if she got paid to promote the vaccine, no love she selfishly wanted it so she could go on holiday and document it with a million mind boring stories.

Attachments

Last edited:
She buys expensive trainers , bags and says we off to the shops I'm thinking how does she have all this money where is she getting it from, I know she has a business but alot of people can't afford the real designer stuff!!

We would all love to know 😂🤣 according to Companies House she only paid herself £8,700 🤥🤭
She's either not earning like she makes out she is or she's doing what alot of influences do and living of credit cards.

She's either not earning like she makes out she is or she's doing what alot of influences do and living of credit cards.
Who knows, she spends thousands of pounds on holidays each year; I do believe that she had something like 6 last year.

Not forgetting her & Kyle‘s Turkey teeth that were thousands of pounds, she needs a refund as they are 🤮

Greedy cow is shopping and spending again!
Honestly does Kyle really need 7 pairs of swimmers at £4.00 a pair. It really doesn’t matter how much money she spends on herself, she still looks scruffy; she really has no class.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.