Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t have chubby hubby sat around doing nothing while he’s furloughed for 3 days a week. Can you just imagine the conversation in the evening if he wasn’t given chores, she’s exhausted as sticking labels on bottles & personalising some clothes is very taxing.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Do these accounts get given a £40 gift card from Tesco’s when they advertise Clubcard Plus and look at the tit she has bought.

Encouraging people to pay in instalments, honestly she would sell her soul if someone offered to buy it; very sad.
well Gemma only eats plain unflavoured and often processed foods.

• Haha
Yes, looking at her followers it’s obvious she buys some of them. So annoying about not declaring ads. Wonder how much she’s making 🤔
A friend of mine mentioned about people “buying” followers... is this real? Or not.
I understand about follow loops, and paying to be a ghost/vip so that you don’t have to follow back but this is surely only going to bring 200 max followers each time...
@MrsPurchase
But actually buying followers? I mean if so roughly do we know what the prices are of buying them?

A friend of mine mentioned about people “buying” followers... is this real? Or not.
I understand about follow loops, and paying to be a ghost/vip so that you don’t have to follow back but this is surely only going to bring 200 max followers each time...
@MrsPurchase
But actually buying followers? I mean if so roughly do we know what the prices are of buying them?
When she was gearing up for the 200,000 follower list with all singing balloons and the like 🙄 her following over a couple of days increased by 3,000+ She needed to make sure that she hit the 200,000 mark and she did on a certain day 😳

if you type into Google buy followers for IG, you usually buy them in blocks of 100, Gemma is all about the quick fix; same with her teeth 😁

Attachments

Last edited:
When she was gearing up for the 200,000 follower list with all singing balloons and the like 🙄 her following over a couple of days increased by 3,000+ She needed to make sure that she hit the 200,000 mark and she did on a certain day 😳

if you type into Google buy followers for IG, you usually buy them in blocks of 100, Gemma is all about the quick fix; same with her teeth 😁
Blimey @DebbieF i just went on one website 10,000 followers for £84! Has anyone ever tried this?
Tbh I’m thinking of starting up a trail account and putting a few hundred quid into the pot to see how easy it is to to give the impression my following increasing is genuine... if I document the process then Il be able to show my journey 😂 stick it on YouTube and see if I can get some money for it lol!

Reactions: 3
Q & A, last night 🤣😂😆

Gemma hun, we don’t want the link for that throwback jumper 😳 it is tit doll.

As if you stupid bint, the neighbours see you and walk the opposite way 👍🏻
@DebbieF you would love to be a fly on the wall in their house wouldn’t ya.. I can imagine she directs questions to her hubby like

Gem: YOU LOVED THE PINK IN THE HOUSE DONT YOU!
Hubby: erm, well....... 🙄 oh tit yes ofcourse I love it...
Gem: AND WHY DO YOU LOVE IT SO MUCH.....
Hubby: erm, ohhhh, errr oh yes because it’s so calming... can I go back to talking to my friends now please 😬

• Haha
Bloody hell a £300,000 mortgage for that pink monstocity, she will be hard pressed to sell it; unless it’s one of her devoted followers decides to buy it 😆🤣😂 pink & rose gold is definitely niche 🤮

She talks such crap, engagement low hun 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I couldn't believe it when she said she had a £300k mortgage! Considering her earnings from Bespoke Gems was under £9k (if you believe her accounts)...chubby hubby must be on a fortune to be able to be accepted for a mortgage that size :rolleyes:

Bloody hell a £300,000 mortgage for that pink monstocity, she will be hard pressed to sell it; unless it’s one of her devoted followers decides to buy it 😆🤣😂 pink & rose gold is definitely niche 🤮

She talks such crap, engagement low hun 🙄🙄🙄🙄
Blimey how much is the house worth?

• Haha
Blimey @DebbieF i just went on one website 10,000 followers for £84! Has anyone ever tried this?
Tbh I’m thinking of starting up a trail account and putting a few hundred quid into the pot to see how easy it is to to give the impression my following increasing is genuine... if I document the process then Il be able to show my journey 😂 stick it on YouTube and see if I can get some money for it lol!
Excellent idea 😂😆🤣

@DebbieF you would love to be a fly on the wall in their house wouldn’t ya.. I can imagine she directs questions to her hubby like

Gem: YOU LOVED THE PINK IN THE HOUSE DONT YOU!
Hubby: erm, well....... 🙄 oh tit yes ofcourse I love it...
Gem: AND WHY DO YOU LOVE IT SO MUCH.....
Hubby: erm, ohhhh, errr oh yes because it’s so calming... can I go back to talking to my friends now please 😬
Love it, he’s not allowed an opinion; he just lives there 🙄

Did you see her stories, she stated that she was the boss in the house and even Sox knew it 🙄 #BOSSBABE 🤮

I‘m sending Kyle these 🍒 as he appears to have lost his 🤣😂😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Excellent idea 😂😆🤣

Love it, he’s not allowed an opinion; he just lives there 🙄

Did you see her stories, she stated that she was the boss in the house and even Sox knew it 🙄 #BOSSBABE 🤮

I‘m sending Kyle these 🍒 as he appears to have lost his 🤣😂😆
#savekyle
#sendhelpforkyle
#helpkylefindhisnuts

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.