Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed the typo. How embarrassing promoting her own business and canโ€™t even spell ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
omg, imagine she is sending out orders with spcies on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
what a dumb cow she is

So we have a pink and rose gold monstocity that we pass off as our home, we have now been gifted copper switches and sockets, beside herself as they have USB ports. Hello Gemma they have been available for years hun ๐Ÿ™„ why not purchase some more from this company to SUPPORT them and finish the whole house. Nah, probably never crossed your mind as you would have to part with some money.

Why has you accepted another hair styler, oh yeah itโ€™s free and a valentines hamper ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

The chubsterโ€˜s been furloughed, only working 2 days a week, good news for Sox he might get a few decent walks for a change.

God, she is grinding my gears; she will literally accept anything that is free. I sincerely hope she is keeping accounts on the gifted items for the HRMC. It most definitely runs into the thousands ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ
yeah a cheaper version of the Dyson, she has begged for a Dyson, but they took one look at her manky hair and we like nah we dont want to associate with you thanks ๐Ÿ˜‚
shes screwed if chubby hubby looses his job as her million pound empire wont pay all her credit card debts off

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And this is why she has a Tattle thread as she is a prize tool.

She will keep trying for a Dyson as she doesnโ€™t recognise we are not interested Hun ๐Ÿ™„

Parading around in a cropped top and half mass joggers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ off to Asda for a food shop and then popping to Home Bargains as its next door and the flash wipes are cheaper there, watches the pennies when she has to buy it herself.

What an empty, boring life she leads; canโ€™t wait for the stories they will be riveting.

Reactions: 2
If she pulls her hair one more time...I am going to throw my phone at some thing...as for that teeth!

• Haha
5160E201-549E-4CF5-87AD-B7D102DC2E48.jpeg

Hmmm, company value of -ยฃ1814, there must not be that much profit on stickers if sheโ€™s apparently turning over ยฃ250 000 a year

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
View attachment 412760

Hmmm, company value of -ยฃ1814, there must not be that much profit on stickers if sheโ€™s apparently turning over ยฃ250 000 a year
Does this one show a ยฃ25,000 loan, Iโ€™m not an accountant and have no idea

The teeth are like a set of piano keys, I canโ€™t bleeping cope every time I see them on my screen ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
She canโ€™t talk properly with them, personally I would ask for a refund as they are trash

Attachments

Largest Supplier of cheap Chinese robes, yet comes up 13th on google search she is way down at the bottom ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
20210201_210124.jpg

And this is why she has a Tattle thread as she is a prize tool.

She will keep trying for a Dyson as she doesnโ€™t recognise we are not interested Hun ๐Ÿ™„

Parading around in a cropped top and half mass joggers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ off to Asda for a food shop and then popping to Home Bargains as its next door and the flash wipes are cheaper there, watches the pennies when she has to buy it herself.

What an empty, boring life she leads; canโ€™t wait for the stories they will be riveting.
that crop top really wasn't flattering on her at all, as you could really see her Muffin top.

View attachment 412760

oh dear she really is in the tit of kyle looses his job ๐Ÿ˜‚
going to take her a long time to be able to go part time and make that 1 million. why is she getting a warehouse when she isn't making any money

Last edited:
  • Haha
Largest Supplier of cheap Chinese robes, yet comes up 13th on google search she is way down at the bottom ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚View attachment 414272

that crop top really wasn't flattering on her at all, as you could really see her Muffin top.

oh dear she really is in the tit of kyle looses his job ๐Ÿ˜‚
going to take her a long time to be able to go part time and make that 1 million. why is she getting a warehouse when she isn't making any money

Iโ€™ve never seen her look anywhere half decent, she always looks scruffy, dirty and
Unkempt.

She must make good money, she totally wastes money on crap, crap and more crap. How many lounge suits does a person need, did anyone see the playboy lounge suit that she bought ๐Ÿ˜ณ

She spends every single penny that she makes from the business on holidays, kitchen that wasnโ€™t needed, eating out, lounge suits and pointless tatt, obviously never heard of a rainy day fund ๐Ÿ™„

Why would you neglect your business IG account for your personal account, doesnโ€™t make sense ๐Ÿ™„ she talks such ๐Ÿ’ฉ

Attachments

Iโ€™ve never seen her look anywhere half decent, she always looks scruffy, dirty and
Unkempt.

She must make good money, she totally wastes money on crap, crap and more crap. How many lounge suits does a person need, did anyone see the playboy lounge suit that she bought ๐Ÿ˜ณ

She spends every single penny that she makes from the business on holidays, kitchen that wasnโ€™t needed, eating out, lounge suits and pointless tatt, obviously never heard of a rainy day fund ๐Ÿ™„

Why would you neglect your business IG account for your personal account, doesnโ€™t make sense ๐Ÿ™„ she talks such ๐Ÿ’ฉ
well going by companys house she isnt making any money, unless shes fiddling the books.
how chavtastic was the playboy loungewear, she couldnt get anymore cheaper and tackier, and Gem Gem hun you arent 12 yrs old so a 30 odd year old woman in playboy is just cringe ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I donโ€™t understand accounts, some days that bedroom is covered in parcels ready for Soxโ€™s play friend to pick up. I know sheโ€™s wasteful with money but she must be squirrelling the money away for the new work unit opening up in April, on one of the stories she declared that she was having it built ๐Ÿ™„ Apparently the staff will be wearing pink uniforms, honestly she really is the gift that keeps giving.

That Playboy loungewear was absolute tit, most definitely not for a rapidly approaching 31 year old ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

View attachment 412760

Haha, i love it when people quote turnover figures when describing how successful their business is ๐Ÿ˜‚ If her turnover really is ยฃ250k, then she isn't making much profit on what she sells. She paid herself ยฃ8,719 for 2019/20, and the company made a loss of ยฃ1,814. So either she's lying to her followers about how successful the company is or she's falsified her accounts...why would you be moving to a warehouse premise on those margins? Something doesn't add up :unsure:

Nothing ever adds up with this so called ex Business Manager of a school, I cannot believe that she only paid herself a salary of ยฃ8,719. Chubby hubby is in sales, I cannot see how he is earning enough to cover the mortgage, bills & general day to day living expenditure, 5/6 holidays a year, her obsessive buying of tat, the garage conversion that will be taking place in 3 weeks time. As you say something doesnโ€™t add up.

Haha, i love it when people quote turnover figures when describing how successful their business is ๐Ÿ˜‚ If her turnover really is ยฃ250k, then she isn't making much profit on what she sells. She paid herself ยฃ8,719 for 2019/20, and the company made a loss of ยฃ1,814. So either she's lying to her followers about how successful the company is or she's falsified her accounts...why would you be moving to a warehouse premise on those margins? Something doesn't add up :unsure:

Oh dear, these are just a few; there are many more.

What one man fledgling business doesnโ€™t answer emails over the weekend ๐Ÿ™„ need to up your game Gemma if you want to make your first million hun ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ Attachment number 5, the customer is always right Gem!

Attachments

Oh dear, these are just a few; there are many more.

What one man fledgling business doesnโ€™t answer emails over the weekend ๐Ÿ™„ need to up your game Gemma if you want to make your first million hun ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ Attachment number 5, the customer is always right Gem!
omg those responses from her are shocking but then i expect nothing less from Gem Gem as her attitude stinks. she will never make 1million

• Haha
omg those responses from her are shocking but then i expect nothing less from Gem Gem as her attitude stinks. she will never make 1million
Absolutely, what an attitude ๐Ÿ˜ณ if she got her ass in gear and stepped back from her personal social media account and was more organised; people wouldnโ€™t be waiting weeks for their orders. But she wonโ€™t do that as too many companies to fleece for her freebies, I cannot for the life of me understand why companies want to work for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.