Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgot the stunning utility units, I am slacking 😂🤣😆

Nah, can’t be @Harvey27 😂🤣😆 he’s always at B & M, Homebargains and the pound shops with her as not allowed out on his own 🙄 I reckon she trapped him, even though he doesn’t have any 🍒
yeah chubby hubby is defo henpecked, i actually feel sorry for him, he must be so miserable.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
My lovely friend pinged these over to me, she loves the cleaning groups 🙄

I’m wondering if she got asked to leave the Hinch’s group on Facebook, she so ruffled a few feathers with all the boasting about the pink monstocity known as Markland Manor; they turned on her 🙄

It would appear that she has yet again ruffled feathers in another group, I can’t find her post in said group.

Gemma if your unsure what Spring cleaning involves I’ll give you a heads up, curtains, cushion covers, duvets and pillows need washing, blinds need to come down and in the Bath for a good scrub.
Windows and the PVC need cleaning, grout needs cleaning, skirting boards need to be washed down with hot, soapy water. That little list should keep you going for a week or so. Then pop back on and I’ll give you the heads up on the next lot of jobs.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
But she didn’t want the spring cleaning jobs to actually clean her house... she just wanted collate them all together for other people to download to build her engagement 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
My lovely friend pinged these over to me, she loves the cleaning groups 🙄

I’m wondering if she got asked to leave the Hinch’s group on Facebook, she so ruffled a few feathers with all the boasting about the pink monstocity known as Markland Manor; they turned on her 🙄

It would appear that she has yet again ruffled feathers in another group, I can’t find her post in said group.

Gemma if your unsure what Spring cleaning involves I’ll give you a heads up, curtains, cushion covers, duvets and pillows need washing, blinds need to come down and in the Bath for a good scrub.
Windows and the PVC need cleaning, grout needs cleaning, skirting boards need to be washed down with hot, soapy water. That little list should keep you going for a week or so. Then pop back on and I’ll give you the heads up on the next lot of jobs.
glad they had a go at her 😂

• Haha
Morning Gemma, how about you set up a cleaning group on Facebook or an appreciation group regarding Markland Manor; there you go hun dilemma sorted 🤣😂

But she didn’t want the spring cleaning jobs to actually clean her house... she just wanted collate them all together for other people to download to build her engagement 🤦‍♀️
This is spot on, although her engagement is about 4.75%.

glad they had a go at her 😂
All her posts were bragging about the pink monstocity that she calls home followed with the obligatory filtered photos.

I would love an update on Bully as would all the people that donated towards his treatment, yet again she has quickly moved on to the next thing.

That would be the gifted chocolate teddy bears at only £25.00 each for Grace and the Chubster and the chocolate house which I have no idea what it cost.

Attachments

OMG @Oohthatssneaky 😂🤣😆 am I surprised NO 🙄 How on earth was she a School Business Manager, her grammar is atrocious; continually blames the spell checker on her phone 🤷🏼‍♀️

OMG @Oohthatssneaky 😂🤣😆 am I surprised NO 🙄 How on earth was she a School Business Manager, her grammar is atrocious; continually blames the spell checker on her phone 🤷🏼‍♀️
defo not a school Business Manager , she has no brain, Can't even say she was a dinner lady as she cant cook, maybe she was the lollypop lady......just a guess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
defo not a school Business Manager , she has no brain, Can't even say she was a dinner lady as she cant cook, maybe she was the lollypop lady......just a guess 😂
I have missed your wit 😆😂🤣 I nearly peed myself at these comments, we can’t even say she was the cleaner as she doesn’t clean properly

I loved the question where did I meet Kyle? At the rear of the football club in the back of my car allegedly posted by a tattler.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have missed your wit 😆😂🤣 I nearly peed myself at these comments, we can’t even say she was the cleaner as she doesn’t clean properly

I loved the question where did I meet Kyle? At the rear of the football club in the back of my car allegedly posted by a tattler.
Haha, i missed this site but work was crazy around xmas and i needed a phone detox.
100% not the cleaner 😂, i stick with lollypop lady.
PMSL i think her doing it in her car is too classy, shes more of a bump and grind against a wall round the back of an alley kind of girl.
Her face is really annoying me at the moment its just so flat and miserable

• Haha
Haha, i missed this site but work was crazy around xmas and i needed a phone detox.
100% not the cleaner 😂, i stick with lollypop lady.
PMSL i think her doing it in her car is too classy, shes more of a bump and grind against a wall round the back of an alley kind of girl.
Her face is really annoying me at the moment its just so flat and miserable
I’m off to bed with a vision of Gem, Gems and Chubby bumping & grinding 🤮🤢😆😂🤣 She is really flat at the moment, no holidays is really getting to her as is no travel to pointless shops for tat. Also not popular with the cleaning groups, it’s all back firing on her; never mind we are up to 214,000 bought followers and we have produced a cleaning PDF for them #lifegoals 🙄

Control freak, even colour coordinates the pair of them on holiday 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄😳

Attachments

Last edited:
I’m off to bed with a vision of Gem, Gems and Chubby bumping & grinding 🤮🤢😆😂🤣 She is really flat at the moment, no holidays is really getting to her as is no travel to pointless shops for tat. Also not popular with the cleaning groups, it’s all back firing on her; never mind we are up to 214,000 bought followers and we have produced a cleaning PDF for them #lifegoals 🙄

Control freak, even colour coordinates the pair of them on holiday 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄😳
she will be screwed soon as instagram are are deleting all Bot accts she will loose thousands 😂.
she does lead a very sad life, moans that she is too busy with work, wish i could get paid for sticking labels on things all day, she will never grow her business with her attitude.

@DebbieF her quote on that pic saying when they take the kids, kids??? has kyle got kids??

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
she will be screwed soon as instagram are are deleting all Bot accts she will loose thousands 😂.
she does lead a very sad life, moans that she is too busy with work, wish i could get paid for sticking labels on things all day, she will never grow her business with her attitude.

@DebbieF her quote on that pic saying when they take the kids, kids??? has kyle got kids??
They cleared the accounts a couple of years ago and platforms lost thousands.

She moans for moaning sake, she leads a very privileged life, cant cook or clean, offloads Grace to her dad constantly. All she aspires to are her holidays, bragging and boasting and her freebies. Looks like her childhood holidays were camping.

Not that I’m aware of, I think it’s Grace’s best friend that they take on certain holidays; not all of them. They have a babysitter for Grace so that she doesn’t bother Gemmy and Chubby.

Attachments

They cleared the accounts a couple of years ago and platforms lost thousands.

She moans for moaning sake, she leads a very privileged life, cant cook or clean, offloads Grace to her dad constantly. All she aspires to are her holidays, bragging and boasting and her freebies. Looks like her childhood holidays were camping.

Not that I’m aware of, I think it’s Grace’s best friend that they take on certain holidays; not all of them. They have a babysitter for Grace so that she doesn’t bother Gemmy and Chubby.
yeah i know but insta are clearing out the bots again.
she never stops moaning 😴

yeah i know but insta are clearing out the bots again.
she never stops moaning 😴
I never knew they were clearing the bots out, have you heard a rumour?

Still desperately tagging Hunch 🤣

Gemma hun, leave the nail polish off 🤢

Why are people sending treats for the rabbit, Sox & Bully, she really is the pits; greedy bint 🤬🤬🤬 take, take!!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
So we have a pink and rose gold monstocity that we pass off as our home, we have now been gifted copper switches and sockets, beside herself as they have USB ports. Hello Gemma they have been available for years hun 🙄 why not purchase some more from this company to SUPPORT them and finish the whole house. Nah, probably never crossed your mind as you would have to part with some money.

Why has you accepted another hair styler, oh yeah it’s free and a valentines hamper 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

The chubster‘s been furloughed, only working 2 days a week, good news for Sox he might get a few decent walks for a change.

God, she is grinding my gears; she will literally accept anything that is free. I sincerely hope she is keeping accounts on the gifted items for the HRMC. It most definitely runs into the thousands 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 5
Just noticed the typo. How embarrassing promoting her own business and can’t even spell 😂😂
OMG, 😂🤣😆 well spotted. This is class and why her business will never have a multi million pound turnover 😈 much as she tries and fails 😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.