Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How annoyed does she sound that people are all ordering make up bags 😂
She sounded right pissed off, Gemma should be majorly excited that people deem her tat worthy of an order for Christmas.

The busiest month is December, most businesses up their game and work 7 days a week, if she didn’t spend so much time on social media with her 4 IG accounts and begging for freebies she would be more productive. Probably doesn’t start work until after 10.00am and finished by 3.00pm, I call that part time, a full days work would tip her over the edge 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Noticed her work laptop background is her and chubby hubby rather than her daughter lol

• Sad
Noticed her work laptop background is her and chubby hubby rather than her daughter lol
Yep, everything is her, Sox and the chubster; poor old Grace. Must be horrible for her as the dog is higher up the pecking order than her. Doesn’t look like motherhood has come naturally to Gemma, she has a lotto learn 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Countdown to a tree reveal ... f**k off love
We wouldn’t be that lucky Tracy 😂🤣😆 we still have many freebies to fleece off companies with our paid for followers. Funny that, doesn’t spend much money on her home, too busy approaching companies for collabs. But she buys thousands of followers 🤷🏼‍♀️

tit show tree reveal, asking us to follow and show some love to the accounts that have gifted her items 🤬 you know what Gemma, why don’t you purchase some additional items from these accounts; accepting freebies is not helping a business you selfish twit!!!!!!!!! It would have been nice to have seen Grace helping with the tree, but no show; she’s probably been shipped off to her dad’s again.

Reactions: 3
Everyone is entitled to do their own thing, but I don’t understand these fashion trees, what do you do next year with the previous years baubles? Hope they don’t just go into landfill

Everyone is entitled to do their own thing, but I don’t understand these fashion trees, what do you do next year with the previous years baubles? Hope they don’t just go into landfill
I hope not, a lot of my baubles I’ve collected over the years and have sentimental value. They are basically all trying to out do each other with their trees, no thought to the environment; just replace it the following year with a new colour scheme 😡

I hope not, a lot of my baubles I’ve collected over the years and have sentimental value. They are basically all trying to out do each other with their trees, no thought to the environment; just replace it the following year with a new colour scheme 😡
That’s what I do and every year is so special unwrapping them and remembering memories etc. Imagine having no sentiment to anything!

That’s what I do and every year is so special unwrapping them and remembering memories etc. Imagine having no sentiment to anything!
Couldn‘t agree more, my daughter and I would remember our little trips to Harrods & Selfridges when we went to London, baubles from our holidays to America etc. As you say memories that she still has to this day, unfortunately we live in a throwaway society which in today’s world is the norm ☹

• Sad
So the leased Mercedes was delivered yesterday, it was all filmed for the gram until she realised they hadn’t removed all the seat covers and cardboard covers on the carpet 😂🤣 Allegedly the stupid bint had also forgotten it was an automatic 🙄 as if, so she popped to Argos to pick up her parcels and LOVES it.

Gifted hair mask yesterday for the ratty hair extensions, along with a gifted rose gold wax burner. She purchases tit loads off the major retailers, but buys nothing from the small businesses; but is more than happy to accept it for free while telling us to go and give them a follow. How hypocritical is she, show me a story where you have purchased items from a small business Gemma, not just the freebies hun 🤬

How‘s Grace this weekend, we know Six is okay with his tongue flapping about as he‘s featured again on the stories 🙄

Evening Gemma 🙋🏻‍♀️ Lovely to see Grace on the stories, shame she had to share with the dog 😖

Stop whinging about how busy you are 😤 consider yourself very, very lucky that people are ordering from you.

She hasn‘t disappointed with the freebies today, new collar & lead for the dog and a crappy rose gold scentsy creation.

Gemma, stop hiding the gifted tags with the small font; you can’t fool us Tattlers hun!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

So she wants a top that says “stay at home dog mom”

but she is an actual Mother. As in, she had a human child she gave birth to. Bizarre woman

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she wants a top that says “stay at home dog mom”

but she is an actual Mother. As in, she had a human child she gave birth to. Bizarre woman
I would use the term ‘MOTHER’ very loosely, she loves it when Grace is at her dad‘s or when she’s on holiday with chubby hubby and her daughter is left behind as usual 🤬

How on earth can you be moaning about orders!?
Because she’s a pretentious, spoilt, princess whose so self centred; deserves a bloody slap 😤

Her life seems so dull and boring for a 30 year old, wander around ASDA/B&M/The Range buying shite all day, abandoning her daughter, going on cruises

Her life seems so dull and boring for a 30 year old, wander around ASDA/B&M/The Range buying shite all day, abandoning her daughter, going on cruises
No offence to anyone who enjoys them, but I’m the same age as her and can’t think of anything worse than going on cruises at my age.

Reactions: 4
No offence to anyone who enjoys them, but I’m the same age as her and can’t think of anything worse than going on cruises at my age.
They're full of retired people with too much money and not enough sense lol, her poor daughter, I went on one at a similar age and was bored stiff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.