Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here for the bants! Wow, I’ve just started following her recently after seeing her mentioned on a hinch page on here!
catching up on all the posts prior to this, Debbie you seem like her biggest fan! LOL 😂😂😂😂
What’s going on at all?!
It would appear so, she was also very rude and called me a TROLL 😳😩 I dared to say that she never cleaned the dog off properly and that’s why her carpets were minging 😂🤣😆 she stated that she lived on a building site and he loves to play with the postman in the mud 🤷🏼‍♀️She appears to get very upset regarding comments about Sox, not so when people comment on Grace, very strange.

Reactions: 1
What did she really expect with the stairs? She took away all its support and replaced it with clips holding sheets of glass. Absolute brain dead moron of a woman. “I spent thousands” more fool you love cause it looks like a bleeping cruise ship now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What did she really expect with the stairs? She took away all its support and replaced it with clips holding sheets of glass. Absolute brain dead moron of a woman. “I spent thousands” more fool you love cause it looks like a bleeping cruise ship now
😂🤣😆😂🤣😆 This is totally the look she was craving, she so loves a cruise and goes to great pains to tell us. The Canaries must be 👎🏻 after her luxury cruising from last year.

Reactions: 2
It would appear so, she was also very rude and called me a TROLL 😳😩 I dared to say that she never cleaned the dog off properly and that’s why her carpets were minging 😂🤣😆 she stated that she lived on a building site and he loves to play with the postman in the mud 🤷🏼‍♀️She appears to get very upset regarding comments about Sox, not so when people comment on Grace, very strange.
yep never bites back when Grace is mentioned.
imagine being her daughter who should come 1st in Gemma's life but actually comes 4th after Gemma herself as we all know how shes full of her own self importance, 2nd Sox remember he is her baby boy, 3rd chubby hubby 4th poor Grace

this has made me PMSL maybe the cruise ship look is what shes going for to add to the cheap tacky house.
and putting in a hand rail and glass is not thousands 🤣🤣🤣🤣

😂🤣😆😂🤣😆 This is totally the look she was craving, she so loves a cruise and goes to great pains to tell us. The Canaries must be 👎🏻 after her luxury cruising from last year.
i find it weird that a 30 yr old loves to go cruising and take her then 10 yr old daughter too, what fun grace must've had with all the old dears.

bet our Gem Gem loves Jane Mcdonald 😂
also do you think her and chubby hubby pretend they are on the titanic now with the cruise ship rails? 😂

@Harvey27 you are on 🔥 this Wednesday morning.

No1 priority should be Grace and her happiness, poor little mite is right down the pecking order 🤬

Chubby hubby getting his fill, do we think Gem, Gems cooks? Somehow I think not, takeaway galore in that house; can’t be doing with all the mess on her precious white goods.

Yes it is rather strange that someone so young loves cruising 🤔 I like Jane McDonald she doesn’t take herself too seriously, I bet she’s a right riot on a night out; my kind of girl 😂🤣😆

Attachments

@Harvey27 you are on 🔥 this Wednesday morning.

No1 priority should be Grace and her happiness, poor little mite is right down the pecking order 🤬

Chubby hubby getting his fill, do we think Gem, Gems cooks? Somehow I think not, takeaway galore in that house; can’t be doing with all the mess on her precious white goods.

Yes it is rather strange that someone so young loves cruising 🤔 I like Jane McDonald she doesn’t take herself too seriously, I bet she’s a right riot on a night out; my kind of girl 😂🤣😆
Haha thanks
defo takeaways every night, or Kyle cooks, she's defo no domestic goddess, wouldnt surprise me if her mum comes and cleans for her cos lets face it those carpets were grim, but remember guys if you swipe up you can buy my carpet cleaner and line my pockets too 🙄.
Chubby Hubby has a right playful there, not seen a hotel room tour yet 😂😂😂

p.s i still can't believe she has bought a white hob Gemma the 1980's are calling

• Haha
Haha thanks
defo takeaways every night, or Kyle cooks, she's defo no domestic goddess, wouldnt surprise me if her mum comes and cleans for her cos lets face it those carpets were grim, but remember guys if you swipe up you can buy my carpet cleaner and line my pockets too 🙄.
Chubby Hubby has a right playful there, not seen a hotel room tour yet 😂😂😂

p.s i still can't believe she has bought a white hob Gemma the 1980's are calling
Black is in and is modern but doesn’t suit her Barbie aesthetic so she has devalued her home instead. Anyone would go in there and think “I’ll need to rip this kitchen out 😂

• Haha
Black is in and is modern but doesn’t suit her Barbie aesthetic so she has devalued her home instead. Anyone would go in there and think “I’ll need to rip this kitchen out 😂
Boo boo it’s overcast at the moment where are Gemma is 😂😆🤣 beautiful brisk autumnal day here, just off to do my hurrrrrrrr and head off to the PO & shop 👍🏻

Thats good to hear, all my appliances are black; I always knew I was a modern girl 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

That kitchen is 🤮 if I said to my hubby that’s what I wanted; he would probably disown me; she is so wasteful regarding money.

We are heading for a major recession, let’s see what impact this has on her Chinese tat that she sells.

just an after thought but does Gemma have botox in her forehead? i couldn't quite work out what was odd with her face, just realised now that her eyebrows and forehead don't move 🤔

• Haha
just an after thought but does Gemma have botox in her forehead? i couldn't quite work out what was odd with her face, just realised now that her eyebrows and forehead don't move 🤔
I had this conversation with my daughter the other night, she reckons so, when she flicks her 👀 side to side I do find this quite comical; what is all that about 👻

Now a second thought, you know when old people have no teeth and remove their dentures to soak them; Gemma’s face reminds me of this 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔🤪 her teeth appear too big for her mouth.

She needs lip fillers now, that would probably sort out the mouth issue as they are not very full.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I had this conversation with my daughter the other night, she reckons so, when she flicks her 👀 side to side I do find this quite comical; what is all that about 👻

Now a second thought, you know when old people have no teeth and remove their dentures to soak them; Gemma’s face reminds me of this 🤷🏼‍♀️🤔🤪 her teeth appear too big for her mouth.

She needs lip fillers now, that would probably sort out the mouth issue as they are not very full.
pmsl 😂. her face doesnt move she looks so wooden its weird.

Gem Gem stay off your phone you are on holiday ffs
nobody cares that you are off into the pool, have a social media break and spend time with 3rd in line Kyle.
i honestly don't get why we have to have a running commentary of her life?!
so dull and boring

• Haha
pmsl 😂. her face doesnt move she looks so wooden its weird.

Gem Gem stay off your phone you are on holiday ffs
nobody cares that you are off into the pool, have a social media break and spend time with 3rd in line Kyle.
i honestly don't get why we have to have a running commentary of her life?!
so dull and boring
I’m loving this thread 😂🤣😆 it comes a close 2nd to Cleaning_with_mario, that ones bloody hilarious.

I am disappointed as I haven’t seen what Chubby hubby has had for breakfast, oh well there’s always lunch & dinner 😂🤣🤪😋

Honestly she is the pits, on her stories she’s now going swimming with the sea lions 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

I cannot abide seeing wild animals used for entertainment, Gemma they do not want you clawing them all over; they are kept in pools that are far too small for their needs.

In a nutshell Gemma it’s a bloody CRUEL unnatural environment for them, but hey ho what Gemma wants she gets and it’s all for the gram guys.

Not one mention that she’s missing Grace and hoping she’s having a fab time with her dad 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
No mention of Grace but Sox got a mention 🙄

Such a shame as I bet any child would of loved to be at the zoo with them today!

Could you imagine being an 11 year old kid and watching your mum having fun and knowing that there’s no reason why you couldn’t be there.

I work in America a few times a year and my daughter thinks I’m going for a holiday for a week at a time and gets the hump with me so god knows how Grace feels.

Lets hope she has time to “chill” whilst she’s out there cause the few hours a week she works must kill her in between all of the ads she records and the hours she spends in the hot tub 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Poor old Grace the 4th wheel in that family 😢

Of course Sox got a mention 😂🤣😆

Hi Gemma 👋🏻 enjoying this thread are we?

Personally not a fan of wild animals cooped up in tarmac cages, Longleat and others similar who have extensive breeding programmes I can understand.

I don‘t believe wild animals should be used for our entertainment, photo ops, swimmimg and playing with them; Gemma gurning for the camera with that poor seal 🙄

Because you can’t keep off this thread Gemma, the donkey from Shrek would love his teeth back love!

Chill and have fun hun with chubby hubby 😎

I’m sure Grace is having a wonderful time with her dad and his family, so don’t you give her a second thought.

Last edited:
I’m loving this thread 😂🤣😆 it comes a close 2nd to Cleaning_with_mario, that ones bloody hilarious.

I am disappointed as I haven’t seen what Chubby hubby has had for breakfast, oh well there’s always lunch & dinner 😂🤣🤪😋

Honestly she is the pits, on her stories she’s now going swimming with the sea lions 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

I cannot abide seeing wild animals used for entertainment, Gemma they do not want you clawing them all over; they are kept in pools
that are far too small for their needs.

In a nutshell Gemma it’s a bloody CRUEL unnatural environment for them, but hey ho what Gemma wants she gets and it’s all for the gram guys.

Not one mention that she’s missing Grace and hoping she’s having a fab time with her dad 🤬🤬🤬🤬
she doesnt care for their wellfare probably begged for free tickets.
still no food pics with chubby hubby.
how bad are those pics of her and the sea lions she looks awful 😂

No mention of Grace but Sox got a mention 🙄

Such a shame as I bet any child would of loved to be at the zoo with them today!

Could you imagine being an 11 year old kid and watching your mum having fun and knowing that there’s no reason why you couldn’t be there.

I work in America a few times a year and my daughter thinks I’m going for a holiday for a week at a time and gets the hump with me so god knows how Grace feels.

Lets hope she has time to “chill” whilst she’s out there cause the few hours a week she works must kill her in between all of the ads she records and the hours she spends in the hot tub 🤦‍♀️
i agree, Grace must feel so unwanted.
its like shes rubbing it in the poor kids face.
shes just a vile human being

Poor old Grace the 4th wheel in that family 😢

Of course Sox got a mention 😂🤣😆

Hi Gemma 👋🏻 enjoying this thread are we?

Personally not a fan of wild animals cooped up in tarmac cages, Longleat and others similar who have extensive breeding programmes I can understand.

I don‘t believe wild animals should be used for our entertainment, photo ops, swimmimg and playing with them; Gemma gurning for the camera with that poor seal 🙄

Because you can’t keep off this thread Gemma, the donkey from Shrek would love his teeth back love!

Chill and have fun hun with chubby hubby 😎

I’m sure Grace is having a wonderful time with her dad and his family, so don’t you give her a second thought.
bet they didnt know who to throw the fish to her or the sea lion 😂.

talking off teeth i got a good screenshot il post it its hilarious. 😂

im sure Grace's step mum is stepping up in Gemmas unmaternal absence. imagine the conversations she must have with Graces dad about Gemma

Screenshot_20201028-120354_Instagram.jpg

obligatory pic of Gemmas not so small arse,why do you feel the need to post a pic of it every holiday Gemma???
with her favourite person........shouldn't that be Grace? 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Imagine going away on holiday and doing all those FAMILY activities but half your family is at home 🤣🤣🤣 she is something else her what a selfish clown of a mother

Reactions: 5
so is this the 3rd holiday during lockdown that she's been on without grace? I've lost count.
yeah going to the zoo oh tit we forgot to bring the child oh no its ok Kyle you are my 2nd child after Sox

Fabulous @Harvey27, well impressed with the teefs shot 😂🤣

Did anyone hear her swearing on her stories, real classy Gemma, true colours and all that #BRITSABROADGIVINGUSABADNAME

Definitely reading here 👋🏻😉 used my saying 3rd wheel ✅

so is this the 3rd holiday during lockdown that she's been on without grace? I've lost count.
yeah going to the zoo oh tit we forgot to bring the child oh no its ok Kyle you are my 2nd child after Sox
She had a holiday to Tenerife about 3 months ago, teefers done in Turkey 11 weeks ago, Rome 4 weeks ago and now the Canaries.

They did take Grace to Cornwall about 8 weeks ago, her mother tagged along as well!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
I know Gemma personally, if you think she dumps grace now it’s nothing compared to how little she had her as a baby, every boyfriend she has ever had has always come before her. Just wait till the football starts again and match slag Gemma won’t spend a single weekend with her poor daughter. This marriage won’t last because Gemma will get bored, she cheated on her ex Martin (another one she met at the football) she was regularly shagging all kinds in her car behind his back.
She looks amazing in her stories compared to real life her skin is absolutely awful and her old teeth where rotten didn’t clean them like she doesn’t clean her carpet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Fabulous @Harvey27, well impressed with the teefs shot 😂🤣

Did anyone hear her swearing on her stories, real classy Gemma, true colours and all that #BRITSABROADGIVINGUSABADNAME

Definitely reading here 👋🏻😉 used my saying 3rd wheel ✅

She had a holiday to Tenerife about 3 months ago, teefers done in Turkey 11 weeks ago, Rome 4 weeks ago and now the Canaries.

They did take Grace to Cornwall about 8 weeks ago, her mother tagged along as well!!!!!!!!!!!
no joke my phone froze on the teeef story i was like omfg 😂 ive got to screenshot this quickly 😂😂😂. she looks a right mule.

yep shes as classy as they come our gems

oh yeah i missed a holiday out, how daft of me so out of 5 poor Grace has been to cornwall with Sox in tow mind!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.