Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Gemma personally, if you think she dumps grace now it’s nothing compared to how little she had her as a baby, every boyfriend she has ever had has always come before her. Just wait till the football starts again and match slag Gemma won’t spend a single weekend with her poor daughter. This marriage won’t last because Gemma will get bored, she cheated on her ex Martin (another one she met at the football) she was regularly shagging all kinds in her car behind his back.
She looks amazing in her stories compared to real life her skin is absolutely awful and her old teeth where rotten didn’t clean them like she doesn’t clean her carpet.
Omg a personal associate of Gemma’s, I feel honoured! Or should I say former ‘associate’ of Gemma’s! 😂 were you close to her? Did you get sick of her ‘me me me’ and call it a day?
Are you saying she isn’t prim and proper and used to get around a bit 😱😱😱
she doesn’t look the type to be ‘football’ mad??? Is there a team that wears pink??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Home by Laura 🤣😂 those lips are divine 👄 darling

Claire Louise 😳🙄

The entitled twit wants smarties and wants them now, Kyle being dragged to the shops for said sweeties.
honestly those 2 need threads as both so dull and laura and her poutyness is just so boring. claire louise thinking shes some fitness model is hilarious 😂

Reactions: 1
Was she on Say yes to the dress 😬
Apparently yes 👍🏻 our Gemma gets around in more ways than one 😉

Technically challenged person alert 🆘 can someone please send me in the right direction or post a link for Say Yes To The Dress for a laugh at this self absorbed diva 😂🤣😆

Last edited:
What in the name of duck !!! How could you possibly let yourself get that burnt at her age

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was she on Say yes to the dress 😬
yep have you seen it? its on you tube now
cringe 😂

Apparently yes 👍🏻 our Gemma gets around in more ways than one 😉

Technically challenged person alert 🆘 can someone please send me in the right direction or post a link for Say Yes To The Dress for a laugh at this self absorbed diva 😂🤣😆
il.try and find it again

What in the name of duck !!! How could you possibly let yourself get that burnt at her age
im sure she can fill the patches in with her cuprinol shade rust brown fake tan

She responded to me when I said about this on Instagram: ‘It was the worst place ever when I went! All the dresses were dirty, ripped, zips broken, one even bad burns! I honestly don’t know how they use it for filming’

• Wow
Thankyou @Soxandpoxface, the two women in the clip are they still in Gemma’s circle of friends? Or have they been cast aside for new ones, OMG those bottom teeth are one hell of a mess.

She is so desperate to be famous & relevant, it’s painful and cringeworthy to watch.

Hi Gemma 🖐 glad you took my advice on board
Anyone think that this holiday is not going to plan, they both seem to be at a loss as to what to do.

All she seems to want to do is go to the shops, anyone hear her say on her stories that her favourite shop does the best underwear and pyjamas. I thought that you sold the best pyjamas Gemma, contradicting yourself again 😂🤣😆

Thanks! Definitely worth the watch!!! 😂😂😂😂
I have heard stories about say yes to the dress not being as glam as it seems tbf.

Are you one of the friends in the video? 😂😂😂
surely one of her close friends isn’t on this post?
I would say Gemma doesn’t have any friends, she most probably only uses people for her own needs 😈

I was once a close friend but not any more I don’t want to say too much and give my identity away.

Reactions: 6
Probably wise as I’m sure Gemma has created a fake profile and is posting on this very thread 😂😂😂

Hi Gemma! 👋

Reactions: 4
She’s had so much work done! I’m shocked at the difference. Could be filters but omg it all makes sense now, she is a try hard! She’s living the school girl dream but in her 30s 😂

• Haha
Anyone think that this holiday is not going to plan, they both seem to be at a loss as to what to do.

All she seems to want to do is go to the shops, anyone hear her say on her stories that her favourite shop does the best underwear and pyjamas. I thought that you sold the best pyjamas Gemma, contradicting yourself again 😂🤣😆
hotel looks awful too..she does seem bored 😂

• Haha
hotel looks awful too..she does seem bored 😂
Not up to our Princesse‘s usual standard of accommodation, she must be having withdrawal symptoms regarding her pink and rose gold home.

Has her cage been rattled at what she’s reading on Tattle 😳 how DARE someone come forward on this thread and state that they know her 😂🤣😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.