Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see her roll her eyes when she mentioned how long she had Grace for??

I’ve been trying to convince myself to like her and think of her brattiness as her just sticking up for what she wants.. but nope she’s just entitled

She did make me chuckle though... she went on about fraudent google reviews... yep Gemma, you gave yourself a 5* one 😂😂
haha i know made me laugh too. Gemma ive seen your own review of your own website thats fraud sweetie 😂.
then asks people to leave google reviews on her business........bad move Gemma cos anyone can do that even is Tattle Trolls 😘

i just can't believe how people cant see what she is doing to that poor child, how can you go from spending the week with your daughter to then shipping her off to her dads.
100 % no affection from Kyle to Grace at all, he looked awkward at the weekend with her.

Gemma put your daughter 1st for once in your life not yourself or chubby hubby

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
In fairness I’ve seen Graces TikTok and it appears that her step mum (I’m presuming) interacts with her more than Gemma - they have done a few videos together so at least someone is stepping up to be a parent.

The Tesco advert today was blatantly pre recorded as Sox’s birthday Garland wasnt up during the ad but then it reappeared in her next story

Reactions: 4
i just can't believe how people cant see what she is doing to that poor child, how can you go from spending the week with your daughter to then shipping her off to her dads.
100 % no affection from Kyle to Grace at all, he looked awkward at the weekend with her.

[/QUOTE]

They probably do realise, but IG is so false, cringe and ass lickers; they choose to ignore it. Not forgetting that she buys thousands of followers, so not genuine.

”IT’S THE GEMMA tit SHOW”

The chubster looks really awkward with Grace, needs to grow up as he appears really childish 😂🤣😆

In fairness I’ve seen Graces TikTok and it appears that her step mum (I’m presuming) interacts with her more than Gemma - they have done a few videos together so at least someone is stepping up to be a parent.

The Tesco advert today was blatantly pre recorded as Sox’s birthday Garland wasnt up during the ad but then it reappeared in her next story
That’s good to hear, Gemma should be ashamed of herself; that poor girl will have so many issues in the next few years. Parenting doesn’t appear to come naturally to our Gemma, god knows who has brought Grace up since she was a baby.

Reactions: 1

They probably do realise, but IG is so false, cringe and ass lickers; they choose to ignore it. Not forgetting that she buys thousands of followers, so not genuine.

The chubster looks really awkward with Grace, needs to grow up as he appears really childish 😂🤣😆

That’s good to hear, Gemma should be ashamed of herself; that poor girl will have so many issues in the next few years. Parenting doesn’t appear to come naturally to our Gemma, god knows who has brought Grace up since she was a baby.
[/QUOTE]

yes he does look very awkward around her, like you say the bought followers wont see her storys anyway.

bet Gemmas parents brought Grace up

omg when she says Grace has been with us since Thursday , her tone comes across like shes so pissed off Grace is still there

Last edited:

yes he does look very awkward around her, like you say the bought followers wont see her storys anyway.

bet Gemmas parents brought Grace up

omg when she says Grace has been with us since Thursday , her tone comes across like shes so pissed off Grace is still there
[/QUOTE]
He looks awkward around everything to be fair he’s one of those awkward shy people by the looks of it. I get second hand cringe whenever she films him

• Haha
so she's now at war with the stair company, the thick cow forgets that she posted several typed up stories about him, and she thinks one review and she can take him down 😂.
he has all her screenshots so yeah he does right in taking legal action against you gemma.
pmsl at his review she posted saying she had used Kyle's acct to do it and he had no idea, notice how she is straight on the defence saying Kyle did know 😂

Remember guys trolls don't bother her, yet we get a mention especially Debbie 😂😂😂

• Wow
OMG, she really is a piece of work; who does she think she is!!!!!!!!

Take your false teeth and false hurrrrr and bog off for a reality check hun.

Take these 5 days while your away to reflect on your abhorrent behaviour, nobody‘s interested in your holiday so don’t bother with the stories; sit and think about your actions you pathetic little diva.

I‘m not a troll Gemma, I’m someone that has an opinion and I do believe Tattle is the place to express it. I have never messaged you hateful messages, wished you dead or left bad reviews on your business page. YOU Gemma are the TROLL, airing your laundry in public and asking Tina whoever she is to back up and fight your battles.

On another note I am a very good judge of character, very rarely get it wrong. I am spot on with my opinion of you, your parents must be very proud of the person that you have morphed into 👿

Attachments

Last edited:
OMG, she really is a piece of work; who does she think she is!!!!!!!!

Take your false teeth and false hurrrrr and bog off for a reality check hun.

Take these 5 days while your away to reflect on your abhorrent behaviour, nobody‘s interested in your holiday so don’t bother with the stories; sit and think about your actions you pathetic little diva.

I‘m not a troll Gemma, I’m someone that has an opinion and I do believe Tattle is the place to express it. I have never messaged you hateful messages, wished you dead or left bad reviews on your business page. YOU Gemma are the TROLL, airing your laundry in public and asking Tina whoever she is to back up and fight your battles.

On another note I am a very good judge of character, very rarely get it wrong. I am spot on with my opinion of you, your parents must be very proud of the person that you have morphed into 👿
couldn't agree more with this. she really does think she's untouchable, and she does need to have a word with herself, hopefully Kyle is now seeing the light and will do one and find somebody who isn't full of their own self importance.
getting your mum to leave a fake review is also defamation Gemma, i think you have crossed the line now, and i do hope that this company sues you.
you think you are so big and clever slagging company's off causing so much damage to them, just remember Gemma karma will hit you in the face in the not so distant future

also noticed how many of her followers have foreign names, lets get reporting all those fake accts 😂

Last edited:
couldn't agree more with this. she really does think she's untouchable, and she does need to have a word with herself, hopefully Kyle is now seeing the light and will do one and find somebody who isn't full of their own self importance.
getting your mum to leave a fake review is also defamation Gemma, i think you have crossed the line now, and i do hope that this company sues you.
you think you are so big and clever slagging company's off causing so much damage to them, just remember Gemma karma will hit you in the face in the not so distant future

also noticed how many of her followers have foreign names, lets get reporting all those fake accts 😂
So do we think Tina is Gemma’s mother?

If so that explains a lot of things.

Kyle needs to grow a set and sort the diva out, she needs a reality check.

She has to be one of the worst accounts on IG, fact 🤢

So do we think Tina is Gemma’s mother?

If so that explains a lot of things.

Kyle needs to grow a set and sort the diva out, she needs a reality check.

She has to be one of the worst accounts on IG, fact 🤢
yeah i reckon its her mum

she really contradicts everything that she says and does its hilarious

hope Kyle sees sense tbh.
await the 20 thousand pics of them at the airport gemma playing with her ratty HUR

• Haha
yeah i reckon its her mum

she really contradicts everything that she says and does its hilarious

hope Kyle sees sense tbh.
await the 20 thousand pics of them at the airport gemma playing with her ratty HUR
👍🏻 I think so.

Maybe if I give Kyle a swift slap around the chops, it might work 😂🤣

When they went to Rome she was moaning that she couldn’t sniff the perfumes at the airport, FFS were in a pandemic and people are dying, yes dying Gemma 🤬

Ratty HURRRRRRRRRR here I come, going to be doing stories around the pool; can’t wait to see Kyle)s pot belly, fine figure of a man 🤣🤣😂😂😆😆

Attachments

I haven’t followed her for long but wow she is something else. I can’t believe the way she behaves, she has the mentality of a 15 year old. All’s I’ve seen off her is her slating other businesses - does she not realise by dragging them down shes potentially taking away their only source of income, which may be used to feed their children. Not that she cares about children, including her own. I’m embarrassed for her

Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice the clothes on the clothes drier 😳 in the wardrobe, has Gemma not negotiated/grabbed/begged a free tumble drier, how long before one appears 🙄🤪

I haven’t followed her for long but wow she is something else. I can’t believe the way she behaves, she has the mentality of a 15 year old. All’s I’ve seen off her is her slating other businesses - does she not realise by dragging them down shes potentially taking away their only source of income, which may be used to feed their children. Not that she cares about children, including her own. I’m embarrassed for her
Welcome Milly 👋🏻 she certainly is a prize prat 😂🤣

She doesn’t care, she only has one priority in life and that is Gemma.

She is a total embarrassment to herself, what Gemma says and wants she does, this is her mantra 🤬🤬

• Haha
👍🏻 I think so.

Maybe if I give Kyle a swift slap around the chops, it might work 😂🤣

When they went to Rome she was moaning that she couldn’t sniff the perfumes at the airport, FFS were in a pandemic and people are dying, yes dying Gemma 🤬

Ratty HURRRRRRRRRR here I come, going to be doing stories around the pool; can’t wait to see Kyle)s pot belly, fine figure of a man 🤣🤣😂😂😆😆
i know i cant believe shes going away again, just shows her selfish side.

haha at kyles pot belly 🤢

one day karma will get its own back on her, and I've a front seat view awaiting to watch

she doesn't give a tit about Grace, no reason not to take her with them as shes off school

Did you see her roll her eyes when she mentioned how long she had Grace for??

I’ve been trying to convince myself to like her and think of her brattiness as her just sticking up for what she wants.. but nope she’s just entitled

She did make me chuckle though... she went on about fraudent google reviews... yep Gemma, you gave yourself a 5* one 😂😂
I could not believe the eye role, its shocking she has not took her daughter, I actually came on here to see if there was any posts about her as I have only recently started following her and didnt even realise she had a daughter!

I could not believe the eye role, its shocking she has not took her daughter, I actually came on here to see if there was any posts about her as I have only recently started following her and didnt even realise she had a daughter!
she actually sighed when she spoke about grace.

how can you last week be booking time off to spend with your daughter to then pack her off to her dads so you can be a selfish cow and go away without her.. she really is so full of her own self importance that she cant see the damage she doing to her daughter.

• Sad
Welcome Rach 👋🏻 Bet you knew she had a tail less boxer dog called Sox 😉😉😉😉

How awful when your only daughter is such an inconvenience to your perfect lifestyle 🤬

Wait till you see the HURRRRR pulling, it’s a bloody sight to behold; makes my day 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
bleeping cult al her followers are ! Ruining not only people businesses but people’s lives the selfish witch ! Oh look at me Iv been handed everything on a plate so I don’t give a duck about ruining people’s lives ! Getting her cult to write bad reviews is disgusting , she’s a disgusting person she deserves karma and I hope she gets burned I hope her whole life is ruined in front of her eyes , maybe then she could have empathy for anyone but herself

Reactions: 4
Here for the bants! Wow, I’ve just started following her recently after seeing her mentioned on a hinch page on here!
catching up on all the posts prior to this, Debbie you seem like her biggest fan! LOL 😂😂😂😂
What’s going on at all?!

• Haha
bleeping cult al her followers are ! Ruining not only people businesses but people’s lives the selfish witch ! Oh look at me Iv been handed everything on a plate so I don’t give a duck about ruining people’s lives ! Getting her cult to write bad reviews is disgusting , she’s a disgusting person she deserves karma and I hope she gets burned I hope her whole life is ruined in front of her eyes , maybe then she could have empathy for anyone but herself
I totally agree with your post, she is one selfish individual. To go on holiday yet again and leave her poor daughter at home speaks volumes as to what kind of mother she is, it’s all about her and chubby hubby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.