Themarklandhome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Gemma personally, if you think she dumps grace now it’s nothing compared to how little she had her as a baby, every boyfriend she has ever had has always come before her. Just wait till the football starts again and match slag Gemma won’t spend a single weekend with her poor daughter. This marriage won’t last because Gemma will get bored, she cheated on her ex Martin (another one she met at the football) she was regularly shagging all kinds in her car behind his back.
She looks amazing in her stories compared to real life her skin is absolutely awful and her old teeth where rotten didn’t clean them like she doesn’t clean her carpet.
Well hello @Soxandpoxface 👋🏻 I do believe this thread is going to get really interesting 😂🤣😆 I’m sat comfy 👍🏻

Is Kyle as soppy as he looks, he has a proper inverted thumb print on his head 😂🤣

We all reckon she’s had Botox or she puts a filter on her stories.

Reactions: 2
I know Gemma personally, if you think she dumps grace now it’s nothing compared to how little she had her as a baby, every boyfriend she has ever had has always come before her. Just wait till the football starts again and match slag Gemma won’t spend a single weekend with her poor daughter. This marriage won’t last because Gemma will get bored, she cheated on her ex Martin (another one she met at the football) she was regularly shagging all kinds in her car behind his back.
She looks amazing in her stories compared to real life her skin is absolutely awful and her old teeth where rotten didn’t clean them like she doesn’t clean her carpet.
its obvious poor Grace was a teenage accident, gem gem probably thought shes a girl can dress her in rose gold and pink and im on trend with a baby, then got bored with her real life doll and dumped her on everyone else.

im shocked you think she looks amazing 😂😂😂, she must look really bad in real life then

Well hello @Soxandpoxface 👋🏻 I do believe this thread is going to get really interesting 😂🤣😆 I’m sat comfy 👍🏻

Is Kyle as soppy as he looks, he has a proper inverted thumb print on his head 😂🤣

notice how more and more are joining this thread 😂.
this thread will be as popular as mrs hinch's soon at this rate 😂

• Haha
[
its obvious poor Grace was a teenage accident, gem gem probably thought shes a girl can dress her in rose gold and pink and im on trend with a baby, then got bored with her real life doll and dumped her on everyone else.

im shocked you think she looks amazing 😂😂😂, she must look really bad in real life then

notice how more and more are joining this thread 😂.
this thread will be as popular as mrs hinch's soon at this rate 😂

Probably loved all the attention when she was pregnant and after when she had Grace. Unfortunately reality probably crept in and she wasn’t willing to adjust her lifestyle to include and grow with a child, that is so sad for Grace; at least her step-mum steps up to include her.

As my mum would say “You can’t polish a turd“ 😂🤣

This thread is gaining momentum, I’ve got my comfy front row seat, crisps and gin; bring it on 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think alot of people will be coming onto this thread as like me I was shocked she had a child in the first place and the whole... I had had her since Thursday and eye roll was shocking. I cant believe this is a regular thing that she goes away without her child.

I think alot of people will be coming onto this thread as like me I was shocked she had a child in the first place and the whole... I had had her since Thursday and eye roll was shocking. I cant believe this is a regular thing that she goes away without her child.
Poor Grace is an inconvenience and would probably be better off with her biological dad, Kyle hasn‘t got a clue with her and looks very awkward; Gemma will never win an award for mother of the year 🤬

The dog is aired more on her stories than her daughter, she really is a selfish, entitled diva who needs a reality check. It’s all about Gemma & chubby hubby, she really thinks she is that important and don’t get me started on the hurrrrrrr pulling of the ratty extensions.

Reactions: 3

I don’t associate with her anymore so I don’t really know Kyle just that he’s a drip from the football who was pressured in to proposing really early into their relationship. He seems like a new version of Martin who at least bothered with grace he was more of a glorified babysitter than a partner. I actually feel a bit sorry for Kyle I can imagine he gets pushed around something rotten.

Gemma is such a Karen type I am not at all surprised by her rants about small businesses, she’s been known to complain to restaurants and try to get freebies in the past before all of this influencer stuff started.

She was very young when she had grace but I do believe she was planned, I feel like grace doesn’t fit in with her life style she’s very childish and men always come first she’s more interested in flirting and chasing fellas than she is in doing something with grace.

She has a new group or friends every 5 minutes and her breath absolutely stinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Soxandpoxface I did see the piece with the helicopter and the proposal, Gemma definitely planted the seed regarding the proposal and Kyle went along with it. He’s a big lad and needs to grow a pair, she would probably have a bit more respect for him if he did.

Does she not realise what impact her selfish actions have on people and businessess? I call it the #GEMMASHITSHOW 🤩

Planned or not babies and children have a massive impact and your priorities change, they are life changing; in my opinion she should never have had any children as they don’t fit in with her egotistic lifestyle.

She comes across as very silly and childish, I would imagine she loves a good flirt as she so loves herself and no one else.

I know that you read here Gemma, step up and be a mum to Grace; you will regret how you ignored and treated her in years to come.

Well the breath problem won’t get sorted unless it’s an AD/PR GIFTED item 😂🤣😆

Reactions: 1
[

Probably loved all the attention when she was pregnant and after when she had Grace. Unfortunately reality probably crept in and she wasn’t willing to adjust her lifestyle to include and grow with a child, that is so sad for Grace; at least her step-mum steps up to include her.

As my mum would say “You can’t polish a turd“ 😂🤣

This thread is gaining momentum, I’ve got my comfy front row seat, crisps and gin; bring it on 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
so true, surprised she doesn't live with her dad full time.
its defo growing momentum

it was when she sighed after she said we've had her since Thursday that got me.
i can't believe she doesn't take her away either, clearly bad parenting.

Poor Grace is an inconvenience and would probably be better off with her biological dad, Kyle hasn‘t got a clue with her and looks very awkward; Gemma will never win an award for mother of the year 🤬

The dog is aired more on her stories than her daughter, she really is a selfish, entitled diva who needs a reality check. It’s all about Gemma & chubby hubby, she really thinks she is that important and don’t get me started on the hurrrrrrr pulling of the ratty extensions.
kyle hasn't a clue how to act around Grace its cringe.
surely Gem Gem's parents would step in and say you cant keep treating your daughter like this.
i am starting to feel sorry for kyle now as she plants his face and body all over instagram whether he likes it or not.
a long with her constant bum pics, as a woman myself ( nope im not a man as per my username 😂) i wouldnt be asking my OH to take pics of me from behind to post all over insta

I don’t associate with her anymore so I don’t really know Kyle just that he’s a drip from the football who was pressured in to proposing really early into their relationship. He seems like a new version of Martin who at least bothered with grace he was more of a glorified babysitter than a partner. I actually feel a bit sorry for Kyle I can imagine he gets pushed around something rotten.

Gemma is such a Karen type I am not at all surprised by her rants about small businesses, she’s been known to complain to restaurants and try to get freebies in the past before all of this influencer stuff started.

She was very young when she had grace but I do believe she was planned, I feel like grace doesn’t fit in with her life style she’s very childish and men always come first she’s more interested in flirting and chasing fellas than she is in doing something with grace.

She has a new group or friends every 5 minutes and her breath absolutely stinks.
hence the stage helicopter proposal, which looked cringe.
she managed to wangle a place on say yes to the dress and had a diva meltdown i was embarrassed for her when i watched it.
she is very childish to say she's now 30 she has a lot of growing up to do as the way she is heading she will get sued and her stickbook cheap china tat business will be closed down.

😂😂😂 at her stinky breath, the fact that her teeef were so manky speaks volumes about how she didnt look after them. she doesnt come from money.

@Soxandpoxface I did see the piece with the helicopter and the proposal, Gemma definitely planted the seed regarding the proposal and Kyle went along with it. He’s a big lad and needs to grow a pair, she would probably have a bit more respect for him if he did.

Does she not realise what impact her selfish actions have on people and businessess? I call it the #GEMMASHITSHOW 🤩

Planned or not babies and children have a massive impact and your priorities change, they are life changing; in my opinion she should never have had any children as they don’t fit in with her egotistic lifestyle.

She comes across as very silly and childish, I would imagine she loves a good flirt as she so loves herself and no one else.

I know that you read here Gemma, step up and be a mum to Grace; you will regret how you ignored and treated her in years to come.

Well the breath problem won’t get sorted unless it’s an AD/PR GIFTED item 😂🤣😆
well said

Last edited:
have I just read that she’s only 30??!! I thought she was pushing 40😂😂
Correct and welcome 👋🏻 She’s had a very hard life, all that ducking & diving being a mean girl 😂🤣😆

We are rather quiet this morning, still waiting for the shopping haul story of her notebook and pen.

Morning Gemma 👋🏻 put your phone away today and spend QUALITY time with Kyle, after all isn’t this why you booked this holiday without Grace.

Last edited:
have I just read that she’s only 30??!! I thought she was pushing 40😂😂
yep not long since turned 30, im 42 and look way younger than her 😂
welcome to the thread

Correct and welcome 👋🏻 She’s had a very hard life, all that ducking & diving being a mean girl 😂🤣😆

We are rather quiet this morning, still waiting for the shopping haul story of her notebook and pen.

Morning Gemma 👋🏻 put your phone away today and spend QUALITY time with Kyle, after all isn’t this why you booked this holiday without Grace.
loving your avatar think il update mine 😂

hi gemma 🖐 what boring antics are we upto today?
maybe she is taking notes in her notebook on how to a) look after her child b) be a nicer person.

shes done a post guys, showing her ensuite but asking when we are putting our xmas trees up? not seen the connection between the photo and the caption gem gem
you are on holiday get off your bloody phone ffs

• Haha
shes done a post guys, showing her ensuite but asking when we are putting our xmas trees up? not seen the connection between the photo and the caption gem gem
you are on holiday get off your bloody phone ffs
Loves the Avatar with the wrinkly nose accent 😂 I’ve discovered I can change her pics by adding extras like freckles, lashes and luscious lips 😆🤣 Stupid bint your on holiday and quit with the bloody swipe ups from last night.

• Haha
Loves the Avatar with the wrinkly nose accent 😂 I’ve discovered I can change her pics by adding extras like freckles, lashes and luscious lips 😆🤣 Stupid bint your on holiday and quit with the bloody swipe ups from last night.
oh time to check out her stories 😂

does home by laura have a thread as cant find one and she defo needs one along with claire louise col, both love themselves but are so 😴

• Haha
No she doesn’t come from money quite the opposite, cringed my head off at the posts yesterday about how they always swim with sea lions as if she has a second home in Tenerife.

She was never popular but always wanted to be, very try had she must be loving these 15 mins of insta fame.

It would not surprise me if the comments on here about her bragging where from Gemma herself so she could rant about people being jealous when in actual fact no one wants her B&m themed home, her new Mercedes for shagging random men in behind her partners back, or her turkey teeth

Reactions: 4
oh time to check out her stories 😂

does home by laura have a thread as cant find one and she defo needs one along with claire louise col, both love themselves but are so 😴
Home by Laura 🤣😂 those lips are divine 👄 darling

Claire Louise 😳🙄

The entitled twit wants smarties and wants them now, Kyle being dragged to the shops for said sweeties.

No she doesn’t come from money quite the opposite, cringed my head off at the posts yesterday about how they always swim with sea lions as if she has a second home in Tenerife.

She was never popular but always wanted to be, very try had she must be loving these 15 mins of insta fame.

It would not surprise me if the comments on here about her bragging where from Gemma herself so she could rant about people being jealous when in actual fact no one wants her B&m themed home, her new Mercedes for shagging random men in behind her partners back, or her turkey teeth
@Soxandpoxface you are going to fit in perfectly on this thread 🤩

Keep the stories coming 😆🤣

I would have thought a Range Rover was more in keeping for our Gemma, cut price Mercedes it is 🤪

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.