Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kim from Pretty in pink squares (and her Poundland version of Gemma’s house 🤢) has been very quiet this week!
Hopefully she’s embarrassed for sticking up for Gemma and making herself look like an utter idiot posting ‘be kind’ when she is supporting a racist homophobe.
I’m sure she will still accept gifted crap from Gemma though. Who needs morals when you can get a tacky gifted jumper 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She blocked my business page 😂😂😂😂 I don’t even follow her. Didn’t even know she knew my business existed!!! That’s some funny tit. Didn’t even have any engagement with the girl. Does she randomly block other businesses? Loser

Reactions: 3
“someone” has been messaging my family members and disclosing where I live
That’s a bit weird, you only joined on 5th January and are getting messages to family and police involved?
I’m putting this out there but you joined and became heavily involved in the markland thread. Is there more to it? I know alot of people are outraged by what Gemma has done but it is all a bit weird. Also I’m not saying you are telling untruths but a lot of people join tattle threads telling lies and then it all goes a bit strange. It’s happened loads on other threads.

Reactions: 7
That’s a bit weird, you only joined on 5th January and are getting messages to family and police involved?
I’m putting this out there but you joined and became heavily involved in the markland thread. Is there more to it? I know alot of people are outraged by what Gemma has done but it is all a bit weird. Also I’m not saying you are telling untruths but a lot of people join tattle threads telling lies and then it all goes a bit strange. It’s happened loads on other threads.
No there’s nothing more to it.
I am assuming it’s Gemma or one of her minions that have stalked me.. they did it to another girl who outed her too and found one old tweet but I guess there was no dirt on me so she’s just started messaging people in my family for her revenge.
it’s all very weird

Reactions: 4
No there’s nothing more to it.
I am assuming it’s Gemma or one of her minions that have stalked me.. they did it to another girl who outed her too and found one old tweet but I guess there was no dirt on me so she’s just started messaging people in my family for her revenge.
it’s all very weird
How did they know who you was though, I'm really confused. Hope everything is OK though. Gemma needs to watch herself she's done all this tweeting but to then do this it is looking really bad for herself. She needs to leave it alone amd go off Instagram for herself, her family and everyone else.

Reactions: 5
How did they know who you was though, I'm really confused. Hope everything is OK though. Gemma needs to watch herself she's done all this tweeting but to then do this it is looking really bad for herself. She needs to leave it alone amd go off Instagram for herself, her family and everyone else.
well according to someone on here last night I was “outed” in a group chat
Yeah she does. Asif if wants stalking adding to her list of being a tit person

How was you outed in a group chat? How would she even know who you are? What group chat? Sorry but non of it makes any sense at all. There are plenty of other people commenting on this thread but non have been “outed” and had family contacted.

How was you outed in a group chat? How would she even know who you are? What group chat? Sorry but non of it makes any sense at all. There are plenty of other people commenting on this thread but non have been “outed” and had family contacted.
No idea! I don’t really care if you think it makes sense lol

Reactions: 2
All I’m saying is it’s all very strange, you joined a site a week ago, became heavily invested in your mission against Gemma, you even have her as your profile picture, how would she even know who you are? Now you are saying she is stalking you.

In all honesty it looks like you have some sort of personal vendetta against her.

It’s all a bit far fetched.

Everyone is outraged at what she’s done but no one else is “being stalked” “had family contacted” “had to get the police involved in real life”

I am just saying how it looks

All I’m saying is it’s all very strange, you joined a site a week ago, became heavily invested in your mission against Gemma, you even have her as your profile picture, how would she even know who you are? Now you are saying she is stalking you.

In all honesty it looks like you have some sort of personal vendetta against her.

It’s all a bit far fetched.

Everyone is outraged at what she’s done but no one else is “being stalked” “had family contacted” “had to get the police involved in real life”

I am just saying how it looks
Ok do you need proof to make yourself feel better?

First the freak who outed me.
second the actual anonymous text my family got. I’ve blurred out my town and my mums name -which is fucked up!
And third the police pulling up last night
5AF03F18-7DEA-4EB7-814B-BEA51DE5DD7C.jpeg

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What are you actually on about? Making myself feel better? I’m saying what everyone else will be thinking. Anyway work to do. Have a lovely day

Its probably Gemma behind the account lmao. Making people thing they'd get outed is one way to try stop people outting you as a racist

Ok do you need proof to make yourself feel better?

First the freak who outed me.
second the actual anonymous text my family got. I’ve blurred out my town and my mums name -which is fucked up!
And third the police pulling up last night View attachment 988162
I've only just worked out which account you are. I don't think it was easy to put two and two together and get you. I have a feeling she was doxxing for an admission and didn't actually know who you are. Just planned intent to harass.

That's mental how far this has gone! You've done a sterling job outing her. One of the only accounts I've seen do so. 👏

If she weren't guilty, surely she wouldn't be so invested in her tattle thread...

well according to someone on here last night I was “outed” in a group chat
Yeah she does. Asif if wants stalking adding to her list of being a tit person
Ah I missed that. Geez that's so weird. Have you been posting elsewhere too. I didn't not believe you etc just didn't understand how could be found from an anonymous profile on here. Hope you are all OK.

Did anyone else see this post on here?

There is def more to this, have you been contacting her and family or friends?

For example if I was Gemma there is absolutely no way I would know who you were from here without some sort of direct contact that identified yourself.

Reactions: 1
I've only just worked out which account you are. I don't think it was easy to put two and two together and get you. I have a feeling she was doxxing for an admission and didn't actually know who you are. Just planned intent to harass.

That's mental how far this has gone! You've done a sterling job outing her. One of the only accounts I've seen do so. 👏

If she weren't guilty, surely she wouldn't be so invested in her tattle thread...
that Islapeeps person defo knew who I was she posted my location on here the night before and then said my name the next day.
I think tattle have removed their account for posting personal details cos the profile is gone now.
I mean I haven’t been super secret about who I am because I couldn’t care less if people know my Instagram but they’ve taken it way too far posting my personal info and messaging my family that takes some serious stalking to get that information

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
that Islapeeps person defo knew who I was she posted my location on here the night before and then said my name the next day.
I think tattle have removed their account for posting personal details cos the profile is gone now.
I mean I haven’t been super secret about who I am because I couldn’t care less if people know my Instagram but they’ve taken it way too far posting my personal info and messaging my family that takes some serious stalking to get that information
It is so wrong. You've only been outing Gemma for the racist she is yet they are stalking you. How bizarre.
That islapeeps was on here Moaning about how much Gemma makes compared to her daughter but now she's on her side or is her. Mad

Reactions: 6
How do they know who you are? Very strange though.
Sorry but tit like this happens a lot on here.

Maybe try and keep yourself a little bit more private because there are some nutters around.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.