Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m disgusted that not only has she posted a reel today - the arse lickers who have commented on it. Are they actually for real? What a bunch of enablers.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Wow I can’t believe thy actually wrote an article on her.

This needs to be forwarded onto the contact at kick it out so she can be investigated by Wigan. I think of all the things she’d miss, her season ticket is up there with the money

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How do you make a wiki? There really should be one so everything is archived. New readers will be coming on to have a look after The Echo mentioned Tattle. The echo article is such a result!

Reactions: 8
84 followers away from it dropping to 371k 🤞🏼#everylittlecounts
Had no idea this calculator existed! 😲

At 3k followers - my engagement rate is higher than Gemma's at 3.12%.

I think this calls for a humblebrag

^^^^ FYI - I know the rate changes based on
follow averages but let me have this one up 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think now it's in the press it will get our there more for example gemma Collins people might tweet. They might have been cautious before when the twitter was removed but now there is press acknowledgement first they won't be scared incase it was photoshoped, which we all know it is not!!

Reactions: 7
Well done girls 👏👏👏

Just off to read the comments on the Echo. She will be raging 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Had no idea this calculator existed! 😲

At 3k followers - my engagement rate is higher than Gemma's at 3.12%.

I think this calls for a humblebrag

^^^^ FYI - I know the rate changes based on
follow averages but let me have this one up 😉
my dog account has over 2k followers & i’ve just checked his it’s 12.51% 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Well done girls 👏👏👏

Just off to read the comments on the Echo. She will be raging 😡

There’s not a lot of comments, but she’s been called all sorts, but knowing her she’s probably printed it off, framed it and left lip stick marks on it - absolute gremlin

my dog account has over 2k followers & i’ve just checked his it’s 12.51% 🤣

Her full account is one big web of lies, bullshit just runs out her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.