Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s slowly creeping back with stories; trying to get followers to engage with her; appearing a bit more normal/humble; no ads /freebies/look what I’ve spent rammed down our throats. It’s almost bliss. Boring bliss granted but makes a change from the never ending brags. However she’s just ignoring the elephant in the room and the big steaming pile it’s dropped 💩 It’s frankly insulting to any decent people that she’s just not going to address the issue. She’s manifesting it ‘doing one’ and her getting back to raking in the house build/holiday 💰like normal. She’s pretending she just wants to share her lovely home & family with us but that’s never been the point of the account. She is no accidental influencer. She’s seen what others did and it’s been about raking in the cash from day dot. Someone posted a screen shot of a response to a follower where she said she wasn’t the person she used to be and she’d drastically changed her life over the last six years. Maybe so, and well done if that’s the case, but I really thought she was going to go with that angle and admit the tweets were hers, apologise but stress she wasn’t like that anymore. But nope. She can’t even be bothered to properly deny it. She’s claimed possible amnesia (the tweets could be real but it’s a long time ago), her ex did it (has anyone told him what she’s accusing him of??), the trolls have photo shopped it, and at one point (to White Stores) even admitted it. But she is taking the p (and boiling mine!) by just ignoring it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
When my anxiety is bad I go around the house looking for jobs to keep me busy and that’s what this reminded me of.. this cupboards a right mess apparently ??!!! I think she needs a long break off insta now
Thinks shes the dogs bollocks but has a visible microwave not a integral one. Tacky bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ha ha ha ha she will do anything to not post an #aff link to Zara🤣🤣

I mean taking a video of your laptop to show the coat - have a word with yourself. If you want to know how screenshot them pop on over Germa. We know a thing or two about screenshotting before stuff gets deleted 🤣

Do we think it’s because her account is under review or something or because she’s keeping her head down so she doesn’t get a backlash from it straight away

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly can't stand her voice on them stories its like a cheese grater to my ears.. kinda happy she's blocked me makes me less inclined to use that website to watch her stories haha

Reactions: 8
Why does she always open her eyes so wide when she talks I can’t stand it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I honestly can't stand her voice on them stories its like a cheese grater to my ears.. kinda happy she's blocked me makes me less inclined to use that website to watch her stories haha
I feel blessed having not ever heard her voice.🙏

I can imagine her voice sounds worse than the creaky floor boards in my house.

Why does she always open her eyes so wide when she talks I can’t stand it!!!
Eye widening is a positive nonverbal cue indicating that someone is observing positive stimuli that bring them joy and happiness. It may indicate surprise and shock.

So her eyes widen when she talks about herself and everything she has. Typical self loving narcissist.

• Haha
It’s the polls….. the desperation everytime and now the pointless questions pods or gel

wtffff

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh duck off gemma your content is forced and tit. You reek of desperation for engagement. I never liked her before but she’s even more unlikeable now

Someone commented and said ‘just so you know the police are now involved for whoever has taken this to real life’

Reactions: 4
Someone’s taken it to real life with me so I’ve just had them here. Sorry but talking on a public forum and stalking someone in real life is not the same level

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Someone’s taken it to real life with me so I’ve just had them here. Sorry but talking on a public forum and stalking someone in real life is not the same level
Oh that's crazy!

I'm shocked that someone has taken it to the real world. Not cool people.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.