Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is so wrong. You've only been outing Gemma for the racist she is yet they are stalking you. How bizarre.
That islapeeps was on here Moaning about how much Gemma makes compared to her daughter but now she's on her side or is her. Mad
i know that’s what I don’t get, was that just bullshit or what. Very strange.
I know Gemma is involved because she did the same thing to sammy, full on stalked her to get her last name just to find her twitter. She’s got a screw loose trying to get back at people outing her. But she needs to realise she’s the one in the wrong here and doing stuff like this is only making her look worse

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I know Gemma is involved because she did the same thing to sammy, full on stalked her to get her last name just to find her twitter. She’s got a screw loose trying to get back at people outing her. But she needs to realise she’s the one in the wrong here and doing stuff like this is only making her look worse
There’s a saying “you never look good trying to make someone else look bad” and that is exactly what she is trying to do. She’s obviously trying her best to drag everyone else down with her which just makes her look worse. Sounds like she’s pouring all her energy into getting her own back rather than sorting her own problems out!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@nosymofo hope you and your mum are okay. Doxxing people seems to be a trait of these people, KH did it too posted photos and iG profile of one tattle user and she received hateful and death threats, thats why i posted on an earlier thread to Please check before you post that any identifying details are not visible, crop the screenshots to delete your RL name.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I saw on Instagram she stalked another home account on Facebook her and Kyle and on linkedin because this home account blocked them . So this isn’t gemmas first attempt by the look of it of stalking people and going to a very personal level !

Anyone else confused RN? 🤦‍♀️

Are we saying that Gemma doxxed Noseymofo under the username Isla-something.

What did the police say?

Reactions: 4
I saw on Instagram she stalked another home account on Facebook her and Kyle and on linkedin because this home account blocked them . So this isn’t gemmas first attempt by the look of it of stalking people and going to a very personal level !

It’s ok for her to do though, because she’s Gemma, gemmas allowed to do that, but you’re not allowed to say a bad word against a fake like her or her fake account, we must all bow down to the queen of pink blancmange

Reactions: 4
It may have been easier than you think. You advised the companies you messaged and I’m sure one blocked you?(it might be wrong!) Gemma probably asked those companies and the information was shared. That way she would know your Insta account I’m assuming 🤷‍♀️ Not sure the point in her phoning the police on you though!

Reactions: 6
It may have been easier than you think. You advised the companies you messaged and I’m sure one blocked you?(it might be wrong!) Gemma probably asked those companies and the information was shared. That way she would know your Insta account I’m assuming 🤷‍♀️ Not sure the point in her phoning the police on you though!
Yeah that’s what I thought there was a couple who were dicks about it. She didn’t ring the police on me I rang them on her for being a bleeping stalker

• Haha
Yeah that’s what I thought there was a couple who were dicks about it. She didn’t ring the police on me I rang them on her for being a bleeping stalker
oh sorry my bad.. yeah and rightly so no need for that! Hopefully they can do something!

I would think that is what has happened and one of those companies who clearly weren’t interested have either ran it back to Gemma or she has asked and they have told her!

sorry that has happened to you though 😔

I think that’s the risk contacting the smaller companies - they may not follow any data protection rules and just sharing usernames or screenshots of messages . Wonder if that’s an offence for their business ?

If I contact any other companies I’d do it on a fake account now just incase!

Did anyone inform hounds of eden? I know she bought off them but they regularly gift stuff
I know she stated she purchased these for Sox, but she has just given them a free #ad now I wonder why that could be, maybe trying to keep them on side because others have dropped her. Gemma doesnt do free ads for anyone unless it benefits her.

I think that’s the risk contacting the smaller companies - they may not follow any data protection rules and just sharing usernames or screenshots of messages . Wonder if that’s an offence for their business ?

If I contact any other companies I’d do it on a fake account now just incase!
All companies should follow date protection rules

All companies should follow date protection rules
yep! My ex was a karate teacher. After a messy split we worked up to being friends again. I decided to join in one of the classes to see if we could reconnect again (I should have known better!). Before I even got to go my daughter had found out I was going because the woman who does admin for him has a daughter who is friends with my daughter. She saw I was meant to be going to the next class on the register and gossiped with her daughter about it who told my daughter. I specifically hadn’t told my daughter I was even back speaking to my ex as I was trying to tread cautiously before starting anything back up. I was fuming and reported him for breaking gdpr. He was just a silly little karate club and he got in trouble for that

• Wow
Reactions: 8
How has she not dropped followers? I thought people would unfollow after it being in a few newspapers. I'm worried this won't have the same impact as elle Darby an she's going to get away with it 🥺

How has she not dropped followers? I thought people would unfollow after it being in a few newspapers. I'm worried this won't have the same impact as elle Darby an she's going to get away with it 🥺
There are loads of new followers being added each day, so people are possibly unfollowing but being replaced with new ones.

If you look at the new ones, the majority have made 0 posts. Not sure how the whole Instagram thing works with buying accounts or bots, but these look suspicious.

Yeah she’s just buying fake followers 😅

has anyone seen the Facebook comments on the MEN post they are well funny 😂

• Haha
There are loads of new followers being added each day, so people are possibly unfollowing but being replaced with new ones.

If you look at the new ones, the majority have made 0 posts. Not sure how the whole Instagram thing works with buying accounts or bots, but these look suspicious.
Also, to follow up on that…. A lot of the accounts do not appear to be UK based from their bio’s, so highly likely not aware of the tweets and newspaper articles.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.