Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
You reap what you sow. Nobody’s panning my windows in mid-evening and do you know why? I’m not a Cunt.

Poor dog doesn’t deserve that at all but Gemma has made her bed so she can lie in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Shazblag

VIP Member
Thanks to @Paperdoll23 👏👏 for the winning thread title, some good ones posted but this was the stand out winner.

Shes back posting like it never happened but we all witnessed it, special mention and thanks to the ladies going the extra mile, doing the lords work spreading awareness to all the brands she works/worked with. Hopefully it wont be long until her downfall, she will soon be feeling the pinch of losing some freebies and payments. Keep up the great work.

Reactions: 19

SuzieMCR

She’s slowly creeping back with stories; trying to get followers to engage with her; appearing a bit more normal/humble; no ads /freebies/look what I’ve spent rammed down our throats. It’s almost bliss. Boring bliss granted but makes a change from the never ending brags. However she’s just ignoring the elephant in the room and the big steaming pile it’s dropped 💩 It’s frankly insulting to any decent people that she’s just not going to address the issue. She’s manifesting it ‘doing one’ and her getting back to raking in the house build/holiday 💰like normal. She’s pretending she just wants to share her lovely home & family with us but that’s never been the point of the account. She is no accidental influencer. She’s seen what others did and it’s been about raking in the cash from day dot. Someone posted a screen shot of a response to a follower where she said she wasn’t the person she used to be and she’d drastically changed her life over the last six years. Maybe so, and well done if that’s the case, but I really thought she was going to go with that angle and admit the tweets were hers, apologise but stress she wasn’t like that anymore. But nope. She can’t even be bothered to properly deny it. She’s claimed possible amnesia (the tweets could be real but it’s a long time ago), her ex did it (has anyone told him what she’s accusing him of??), the trolls have photo shopped it, and at one point (to White Stores) even admitted it. But she is taking the p (and boiling mine!) by just ignoring it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Redfloss

VIP Member
I can just picture it now... People in Baghdad refreshing her Instagram, hoping for more videos of her tacky pink house. So believable

• Haha
Reactions: 18

scotsgirl51

Chatty Member
Firstly Grace should never have been left alone!
Secondly she is more concerned about the dog than her daughter
I do not condone any of the behaviours of these people who did this - but seriously she needs to take herself off social media and build a normal life for her family and try and restore relations with those she has made grievances with as her present life is far from normal. She is trying to life the life of a film star in a shellsuit so to speak

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
No room for hate unless you’re fat, Asian, shite at customer service, disagree with her views or a toothbrush.

She’s a hypocritical cunt - no room for hate even though I’ll sit on Twitter and abuse folk over a period of years just because their BMI isn’t skeletal like hers. Fuck off Gemma.

• Heart

gmtl96

Basically she pissed one of her neighbours off because she had her garden raised to high so when they had there "well behaved parties" they'd be looking into the neighbours garden.
Kyle agreed it wasn't right, gemma being gemma wouldn't change it. It started from there.

The night of the well behaved party they were loud and drunk and danced outside shouting "cunt" at a female neighbour (this on camera) 8 of them then went out to attack 1 male. Kyle her husband hit him first, at one point 4 lads and gemma and her female friend were on this man (who was on his own) The person didn't have an axe (also on camera) just Gemmas lies..

They racially abused another neighbour that night.

Theres lots of other issues with different neighbours on the estate.

But I think we can all grasp that was one night living next to the queen of bullshit and no wonder they don't like her.

Last edited:
  • Wow

whyhellothere83

VIP Member
I don’t feel sorry for her at all. She’s a cunt.
I feel terrible for the dog though, poor thing was terrified. Why was Grace left alone? she’s 12?

• Heart

candlesareforlife

VIP Member
I’m disgusted that not only has she posted a reel today - the arse lickers who have commented on it. Are they actually for real? What a bunch of enablers.

• Angry
Reactions: 17

Megantron

Poor dog was terrified! As much as I dislike Gemma, that's an awful thing to happen to a young girl and a dog home alone! Actually really upsetting seeing Sox so traumatised, Gemma is a scrote but those people are worse.

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
She’s on tiktok looking for sympathy, providing false information.
1) my teen daughter - she’s 12. Teen is 13+?
2) looked Sox in the eye. Did they have binoculars?
3) alone for an hour - you were at a football match so at least 2 hours

woe is me. You reap what you sow Gemma

• Haha
  • Angry

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I really hate when influencers think it’s ok to film loads of other people around them, there’s no respect for anyone else’s privacy

Reactions: 16

Redfloss

VIP Member
This would've all went different if Gemma had posted a genuine apology. The fact that she still hasn't says it all tbh. She hasn't changed at all since posting those tweets

• Heart
Reactions: 16