Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late to the party here..😂
I've seen her account on insta before and never followed it as chavy, basic witch houses ain't my scene but I didn't know she was from Wigan, does anyone know where abouts because I'm a nosey twit 😂😂😂😂

I'm so glad all these influencers are getting caught out by vile, homophobic tweets and as an avid kate hayes tattler it couldn't all come at a better time

• Haha
Reactions: 12
interesting. She’s less than an hours drive from me
🤣😆 lucky you

She's brave having it listed on CH 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Used to live in that area years ago , although not on a new build wonky house estate
She had a rant about companies sending her free items after they had looked at companies house for her address 🙄

She then changed it to the accountants I think.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I have been down a markland rabbithole this evening and how the duck can she call anyone fat 😂
Her gluttonous hubby is always scoffing on her IG highlights and dont get me started on her pre turkey teef, she is RANCID. I'm gonna drive down to her house and paint her front and garage door in tit brown

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have been down a markland rabbithole this evening and how the duck can she call anyone fat 😂
Her gluttonous hubby is always scoffing on her IG highlights and dont get me started on her pre turkey teef, she is RANCID. I'm gonna drive down to her house and paint her front and garage door in tit brown
Gemma really doesn’t like the colour brown. If her twitters anything to go by…..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Soooooo is this what her content looks like now it’s not all AD AD AD

She is definately trying to appear humble (FYI Germa it’s not working, try taking a pictures without your YSL bag rather than putting it to the side instead of front and centre)

Didn’t she work with P&G before. She will be raging she’s got to pay for stuff now 🤣

I can’t wait to see if she does her usual B&M haul and if shes still spending loads considering she has to pay for everything else now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.