Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like they've cancelled their ski holiday
But she has booked this for August on Monday I think.

She has always bought likes & bots, a lot of the huns do. It is blatantly obvious, along with her 0.65% engagement rate which has been this low for weeks.

When they are not showcasing their latest freebie they have very little to post, this has become so obvious over the last 2 weeks.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She’s plodding on like nothings happened but the reality is, she now has feck all to promote because they have all pulled the plug on any promotion by her. We will see more ‘bespoke gem’ items being pushed now because I cant see any more household items or free vacuums being gifted, no new beds or wax melts the lot gone! 💨 Her following may never drop because people are waiting for the tit storm to land but she wont apologise, or own it. She is going to brazen it out and hope things improve. They wont.

Reactions: 11
So very true @Shazblag, I have never seen her bespokegems page so active with all the recent posts. At one point there was absolutely zero content on there from November until January.

Reactions: 5
She’s plodding on like nothings happened but the reality is, she now has feck all to promote because they have all pulled the plug on any promotion by her. We will see more ‘bespoke gem’ items being pushed now because I cant see any more household items or free vacuums being gifted, no new beds or wax melts the lot gone! 💨 Her following may never drop because people are waiting for the tit storm to land but she wont apologise, or own it. She is going to brazen it out and hope things improve. They wont.
It just shows how hard faced she is. Nothing nice about that woman!

Reactions: 6
God she is scary, so it's self care posts now, using products but no #Ad thats a first.
7C3C6DFB-4AC3-4857-B5C2-5FCCCF784E50.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Why are we getting an in-depth tutorial on how to use a very basic dog toy that anyone with a dog knows about already? The content is lacking when she doesn’t have anything to #ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Very odd that we mention she’s had no hashtag spon posts and all of a sudden there’s a story about a room reveal once “content has been approved”. We know you’re reading this Gemma.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
what is the website to look at her instagram again if you don’t follow her or she has you blocked ?

Reactions: 2
it’s been all reels since it all came out … defo trying to find some new friends 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why are we getting an in-depth tutorial on how to use a very basic dog toy that anyone with a dog knows about already? The content is lacking when she doesn’t have anything to #ad.
Because it’s been discussed on here, Sox is a raw fed dog who is fed Mr Whippy ice creams, cheap B & M dog snacks and those horrendous dental sticks that are full of sugar.

I have mentioned a licky mat before as a boredom buster & canine enrichment for the poor pooch.

what is the website to look at her instagram again if you don’t follow her or she has you blocked ?
Its Picuki

Reactions: 2
13 comments on her latest post (not including her own 🤣) and she won’t answer anyone who asked her where she got the bed from as they have dumped her 🤣🤣🤣

But she gets sooooo many messages asking where she gets the dog mat from that she has to post an #aff link 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think every time she posts we should all report her account. Enough people do it then she will get a shadow ban and hopefully disappear ….

Reactions: 13
It been a while since I have been on here and can’t see her things but not shocked the hard faced witch is still trying to act like nothing has happened
As soon as she adds a aff we need to ensure the company’s know
Anyone who works with her after knowing all this are a disgrace

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.