Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine tidying your kids bedroom because they refuse! My kid would be told they’re losing privileges but that brat probably doesn’t know the meaning of the word no

Reactions: 4
Wonder what happened to the charity thing 🤔

I hope she still does it so we can all tell them who she really is
The ship has probably long sailed

She just started with the first aff link tonight.

Of course it was for a £2.80 cami set, she can’t be dropping the big spends on YSL bags now she has no influencer income

If anyone is interested another influencer of 220k followers posted a reel over much she had earned on Instagram in 2021 it totalled it’s over $267 000. I wonder how much Germa earnt and will be missing out on now

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Of course it was for a £2.80 cami set, she can’t be dropping the big spends on YSL bags now she has no influencer income

If anyone is interested another influencer of 220k followers posted a reel over much she had earned on Instagram in 2021 it totalled it’s over $267 000. I wonder how much Germa earnt and will be missing out on now
the aff programme she uses needs to be notifed
It’s like to know . It if anyone else wants to message

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Basically she pissed one of her neighbours off because she had her garden raised to high so when they had there "well behaved parties" they'd be looking into the neighbours garden.
Kyle agreed it wasn't right, gemma being gemma wouldn't change it. It started from there.

The night of the well behaved party they were loud and drunk and danced outside shouting "bleep" at a female neighbour (this on camera) 8 of them then went out to attack 1 male. Kyle her husband hit him first, at one point 4 lads and gemma and her female friend were on this man (who was on his own) The person didn't have an axe (also on camera) just Gemmas lies..

They racially abused another neighbour that night.

Theres lots of other issues with different neighbours on the estate.

But I think we can all grasp that was one night living next to the queen of bullshit and no wonder they don't like her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Basically she pissed one of her neighbours off because she had her garden raised to high so when they had there "well behaved parties" they'd be looking into the neighbours garden.
Kyle agreed it wasn't right, gemma being gemma wouldn't change it. It started from there.

The night of the well behaved party they were loud and drunk and danced outside shouting "bleep" at a female neighbour (this on camera) 8 of them then went out to attack 1 male. Kyle her husband hit him first, at one point 4 lads and gemma and her female friend were on this man (who was on his own) The person didn't have an axe (also on camera) just Gemmas lies..

But I think we can all grasp that was one night living next to the queen of bullshit and no wonder they don't like her.
😲 how do we know all this?

Reactions: 3

😳😳😳 that is a sickening amount to earn from Instagram!

• Wow
😳😳😳 that is a sickening amount to earn from Instagram!
In fairness the influencer who does this treats it like a job. Records actual content of her reviewing and using the item, is very helpful to her followers and I’d say probably deserves it.

Germa - who pretends to use the stuff she is sent (remember the kitchen thing that’s she just opened and recorded but we all know can’t cook and the alcohol that she promoted, but doesn’t drink 🙄) certainly doesn’t deserve it.

The only thing that shocked me here is that chubster hit first. The fat duck has probably never come first at anything in his life, he even married the consolation prize

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Make sure you remember to clear your cookies if you clicked the link otherwise she’ll get a commission on anything you buy on that site, not just the thing she’s linked

Reactions: 6
The rate her followers are increasing is embarrassing. She’ll be talking to her 500,000 target bots in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
do we think she has always bought followers from the beginning? I didn’t even know that was a thing! *mindblown*
I can confirm she has. I was in an engagement group with her back when she first started and I had to follow her. This was back when she had 3000 followers. The next week she had 5000. A week after that, she had 12k and she hasn't stopped 'growing' since. She's been buying from the very beginning.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I can confirm she has. I was in an engagement group with her back when she first started and I had to follow her. This was back when she had 3000 followers. The next week she had 5000. A week after that, she had 12k and she hasn't stopped 'growing' since. She's been buying from the very beginning.
It’s so obvious!

Which influencer was it?

Reactions: 1
It’s so obvious!
As a non-influencer I would never have thought they go that far as to buy followers… I guess it works and I’m sure she isn’t the only one!

I didn’t follow Elle Darby but I’ve seen how much her following has dropped since her ‘incident’ 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.