Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
do you think she getting that prize from the luxury bed people and that what she is going to show

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘ i might be on here lately depending what i get up too ‘ stop lying gem… you might be on later if you find something to post 🤣 or maybe another polll …. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Now shops at Asda as she can’t advertise Tesco clubcard 🤣🤣

Also, we all know how you get with your weird obsessions, you trolled Gemma Collins for 2 years remember 🙄

do you think she getting that prize from the luxury bed people and that what she is going to show
No they don’t follow her and she doesn’t follow them. I think she messed that partnership even before the tweets became public

I’ve just seen her stories regarding b&m and going scanning everything to find something for 10p. the lifestyle she lives / portrays goes to show how cheap she is. probably wanting 10p items to resell at bespoke gems

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen her stories regarding b&m and going scanning everything to find something for 10p. the lifestyle she lives / portrays goes to show how cheap she is. probably wanting 10p items to resell at bespoke gems
Honestly just watched and this is just laughable; all for the engagement stats.

What I’ve picked up from her stories today…
1. She practically talking to herself.
2. She’s letting tattle know that she isn’t banned from Wigan’s games YET.
3. She’s trying to be relatable with the 10p bargs.
4. She confirms she’s not relatable by practicing for her upcoming skiing trip.
5. She’s asking way too many questions, so she reeks of desperation for engagement.
6. She’s practically talking to herself.
7. Her followers have gone up by more than they were when the “tweets were made public” hence, she’s bleeping talking to herself on stories 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Folk can’t afford to put their heating on or feed their families but aye go ahead Gem, tell us all about your weekly £££ ski lessons and your bargain “only £50!” ski trousers.

I realise that £50 is a good price for decent ski clothing but read the bloody room!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Folk can’t afford to put their heating on or feed their families but aye go ahead Gem, tell us all about your weekly £££ ski lessons and your bargain “only £50!” ski trousers.

I realise that £50 is a good price for decent ski clothing but read the bloody room!
It’s okay, it’s only tattle and bots that follow her anymore 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I have never really watched her stories or followed her but why doesn’t her face move when she talks, it looks like it’s been stretched and then just the mouth moves.
Sorry I’m not picking on her looks but just can’t figure out what is actually going on with her face. Her cheeks just don’t move.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have never really watched her stories or followed her but why doesn’t her face move when she talks, it looks like it’s been stretched and then just the mouth moves.
Sorry I’m not picking on her looks but just can’t figure out what is actually going on with her face. Her cheeks just don’t move.
Might be her veneers. She has the entire process on her highlights. She said something about not knowing how to smile properly

Reactions: 1
Haven't caught up here yet, is she still trying to be relevant?
Well she made a public apology… to her friend Sam for doubting he couldn’t ski 🤦‍♀️

Aside from that it’s nothing more than #aff links everywhere.

Her last 2 posts have had less than 20 comments on them (that aren’t hers) and she’s rarely posting because she says she’s so busy. Not busy enough that she has to work past 2.30pm though.

She’s awaiting approval so she can show off her spare room but as she reads here and can see that as soon as she posts it the company she has worked with will be inundated with copies of her tweets I imagine she’s in no rush.

In an attempt to engage with her bots, I mean followers. It’s poll central. I think my favourite was “who’s going to fall” chubby husband, germa or Sam.

Side note, Wasn’t Sam the friend who couldn’t afford the vets bills but booked a cruise a few weeks later 🤔

Either was no results were shown as Germa obviously hadn’t paid for the bots to vote so didn’t want to show that only 4 accounts voted (chubby husbands account, fraud friend 1 account, fraud friend 2 account and graces account)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sam was indeed the friend who she put up a Go fund me for treatment for Bully the dog, from memory they needed to raise about £7,000 for a MRI scan & treatment. He did go on a cruise with them and bought a Disney print for £1,400 at the auction one night.

Awaiting approval as she used a different bed company maybe 😆🤣

Might be her veneers. She has the entire process on her highlights. She said something about not knowing how to smile properly
She never smiled as her teeth were so bad, even her wedding photos there wasn’t a smile.

Her face is expressionless. She uses her eyes to express how she’s feeling. She looks up when she’s bragging and she rolls her eyes when she’s moaning. That’s pretty much how she expresses herself!

Reactions: 7
How bizzare! Horse face has blocked my home account even though I haven’t been viewing her stories on it ? Or posted anything about her... How is she figuring out who to block or is she just going through and blocking randoms? Her block list must be huge 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
How bizzare! Horse face has blocked my home account even though I haven’t been viewing her stories on it ? Or posted anything about her... How is she figuring out who to block or is she just going through and blocking randoms? Her block list must be huge 😂
She blocked mine too! I did post about her bu never tagged her!

Reactions: 3
Well she made a public apology… to her friend Sam for doubting he couldn’t ski 🤦‍♀️

Aside from that it’s nothing more than #aff links everywhere.

Her last 2 posts have had less than 20 comments on them (that aren’t hers) and she’s rarely posting because she says she’s so busy. Not busy enough that she has to work past 2.30pm though.

She’s awaiting approval so she can show off her spare room but as she reads here and can see that as soon as she posts it the company she has worked with will be inundated with copies of her tweets I imagine she’s in no rush.

In an attempt to engage with her bots, I mean followers. It’s poll central. I think my favourite was “who’s going to fall” chubby husband, germa or Sam.

Side note, Wasn’t Sam the friend who couldn’t afford the vets bills but booked a cruise a few weeks later 🤔

Either was no results were shown as Germa obviously hadn’t paid for the bots to vote so didn’t want to show that only 4 accounts voted (chubby husbands account, fraud friend 1 account, fraud friend 2 account and graces account)
Oh so she's still being a bleeping melon.

Lord give me strength 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who knows with her, I’m still able to view her stories from my account.

Reactions: 1
we need to make tik tok people know about her as she is promoting that a lot lately I see
no gemma you can not hide you horrible beast

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.