Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been on holiday - nice January break! I can’t believe she still hasn’t apologised!

Reactions: 6
She gives such awful business advice. Please don’t use the canva CV templates - they’re a pain in the arse to print in black and white and putting your picture on a CV opens the recruiter up to bias so could end up with it being put straight in the bin to avoid it.

Putting the logo of the company you’re applying to on your cover letter is absolutely bonkers. I can’t even figure out why she would suggest that.

Reactions: 7
As a recruitment administrator all I want to see from a cv is something short and to the point. If I hand over anything too long or complicated to my manager he will just throw it back at me. I don’t think I even read the persons name until I’ve scanned through and checked that they have relevant experience or transferable experience and that they live within reasonable travelling distance. If it came with my company logo on it that would probably confuse me and I’d be double checking what exactly I am looking at and then comment to everyone else how weird that is 😩. The plainest, shortest CVs are the best with your location and email address 👌🏻

Reactions: 8
Is she going skiing or on a fashion parade? As someone who has skied many times, you want layers and to be warm and comfortable. I’m sure that is good quality as it’s pricey so maybe I’m wrong but we have always worn heavier looking gear with layers underneath

Reactions: 2
Who put 50 pence in the head???

She’s so defensive when she’s been caught out isn’t she. Yes Germa we know you can buy reel views as well as folllowers and as for seeing how an account performs. We do that’s why we see you have the minimal of comments on yours.

As for the CV advice 🤦‍♀️ It just goes to show what tit she will post when she doesn’t have any #ads to post

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.