Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi I've finally joined just to reply to this.
I live in Standish and follow her, honestly it's been handy seeing whats about in our local shops 😂
Just had a quick search on a few local pages and can see a few GM posts (nothing exciting) but can't find a Kel Reeves as a member in any of them, or anything obviously about her.
She did one of her Christmas garland and it had loads of 'I love it' type replies. Only negative was someone saying 'it's November'. Not heard much about her locally tbh, can't even remember how I found her insta in the first place.
What a shame. How about these names?

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Didn’t her friends car windows get smashed because they thought it was her car and there was talk of an axe??

This was the same night that Grace was upset but instead of checking she was ok she was recording the police cars instead and saying she had proof it was all them and would be realeasing it after the police had investigated. She never did instead she videoed her neighbours looking out of their window at her garden and then put her house on the market which surprise surprise didn’t sell as it’s awful

Reactions: 3
Oh wow, what a busy few days! We have had friends staying and social media took 2nd place.

@nosymofo I am shocked at this, hope you and your family are okay; I hope that the police take the stalking seriously.

I saw on Instagram she stalked another home account on Facebook her and Kyle and on linkedin because this home account blocked them . So this isn’t gemmas first attempt by the look of it of stalking people and going to a very personal level !
Which account was this Sara, the pair of them are absolute bullies; it’s just unbelievable.

Anyone think that Emma Khan COULD be Gemma’s neighbour 😳

Didn’t her friends car windows get smashed because they thought it was her car and there was talk of an axe??

This was the same night that Grace was upset but instead of checking she was ok she was recording the police cars instead and saying she had proof it was all them and would be realeasing it after the police had investigated. She never did instead she videoed her neighbours looking out of their window at her garden and then put her house on the market which surprise surprise didn’t sell as it’s awful
Yes they did get smashed, from memory he has a white Merc like Gemma’s.

There was mention of an axe and she also filmed Kyle in the back of the ambulance 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

She was doing a collaboration regarding lighting in the garden and had a film crew around. Her neighbours landing or bathroom window was open and she made what she thought was a clever/sarky comment 🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Oh wow, what a busy few days! We have had friends staying and social media took 2nd place.

@nosymofo I am shocked at this, hope you and your family are okay; I hope that the police take the stalking seriously.

Which account was this Sara, the pair of them are absolute bullies; it’s just unbelievable.

Anyone think that Emma Khan COULD be Gemma’s neighbour 😳

Yes they did get smashed, from memory he has a white Merc like Gemma’s.

There was mention of an axe and she also filmed Kyle in the back of the ambulance 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

She was doing a collaboration regarding lighting in the garden and had a film crew around. Her neighbours landing or bathroom window was open and she made what she thought was a clever/sarky comment 🙄🙄
I think the general consensus is that she has had loud parties in the past that have got rowdy. Gemma says her neighbours are jealous of her success. When it kicked off last time she kept saying that the music wasn’t even loud and she had been personally making sure her guests behave. That is all I know about it someone else might have something more concrete to add 🤷🏼‍♀️
Her neighbours have cctv of the night and they wasn't well behaved.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is her stats from the last few days, most definitely buying bots.

Just had a look at her followers and I have never seen so many foreign accounts 🤔
How do brands not notice that she’s not got real followers if her engagement is so low? Do they check things like that or do they just look at the follower count?
do we think she has always bought followers from the beginning? I didn’t even know that was a thing! *mindblown*

Reactions: 6
Her neighbours have cctv of the night and they wasn't well behaved.
Absolutely no surprise this is the scrote who attended a what was essentially a work event and stole from the organisers.

She’s nothing but a common scrubber with no class. Her house is decorated like a basic witch instead she made it putrid pink instead of grey.

I’m glad she’s wasting her money carrying on buying the followers because she’s doing it to get brand ads again. I can’t wait until she posts her first ad and everyone sends her tweets to the company.

How do brands not notice that she’s not got real followers if her engagement is so low? Do they check things like that or do they just look at the follower count?
do we think she has always bought followers from the beginning? I didn’t even know that was a thing! *mindblown*
I believe it all use to be based on follower numbers but it’s changed to engagement which is why she had started to buy likes (if you notice any of her posts always have a few hundred likes in the first 15/20 minutes) ad they are bots

Personally if I was to advertise on instagram with an influencer I would be asking who their followers are (country / men / women) so that I could decide if I want to target their audience. I’m guessing she never gets asked this as all of her followers are not English and she has primarily advertised for English companies

She probably spends £10-£15 a day on buying followers and likes

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wonder what happened to the charity thing 🤔

I hope she still does it so we can all tell them who she really is

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.