Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened was awful and there’s no excuse for it, but you can’t go through life pissing people off and not have consequences.

Why would you stay somewhere you’re so disliked? And also advertise your every move!
She's not moved because noone wants to buy that house especially in the state it is. What with the reputation she's built around that house and tbh I wouldn't want to live there. The area seems awful. Reap what you sow I guess. Mayb as some one said above the tweets have got out and they were biding their time? Poor grace and sox. They never chose their parents. If I were her partner I'd be gone too. The embarrassment.

Reactions: 13
I don’t feel sorry for her at all. She’s a bleep.
I feel terrible for the dog though, poor thing was terrified. Why was Grace left alone? she’s 12?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That poor dog needs a stable home he’s passed around everyone while she jets off and he’s experiencing this when he’s at home! Doesn’t know if he’s coming or going poor thing. And she preaches her love for animals!

Reactions: 8
Dont know if its the long nose, or the large gap between her nose and non top lip but she looks so odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Firstly Grace should never have been left alone!
Secondly she is more concerned about the dog than her daughter
I do not condone any of the behaviours of these people who did this - but seriously she needs to take herself off social media and build a normal life for her family and try and restore relations with those she has made grievances with as her present life is far from normal. She is trying to life the life of a film star in a shellsuit so to speak

Reactions: 18
I’d say whoever did that isn’t from the estate. Probably someone has asked them to. I doubt they’ll be caught.
in terms of the dog thing she is going on about rejoining and adopting not shopping yet she has a pedigree dog that she bought. There’s plenty of dog shelters in the uK that are on their knees but she has to be extra and travel abroad. I’ll never begrudge any dog rescue getting help though so I am pleased she’s doing that. I don’t believe it’s been in the pipeline for 6mnths, I think it’s something she’s doing to try and get people to forget that she’s racist, homophobic and fat shaming

She’s on tiktok looking for sympathy, providing false information.
1) my teen daughter - she’s 12. Teen is 13+?
2) looked Sox in the eye. Did they have binoculars?
3) alone for an hour - you were at a football match so at least 2 hours

woe is me. You reap what you sow Gemma

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
The comments have made me laugh, a few people have said that they don’t think it’s anything to do with social media and she’s so insistent that they’re being targeted because of her account.

Guess what Gemma, people don’t like you for a whole load of reasons!

Reactions: 13
This is horrendous and I hope whoever did it gets caught. Is anyone else suspicious as to whether grace was in the house, surely she would have screamed or ran down to see what happend and I 100% think Gemma would have shown us the footage. Might be wrong and either way it's awful, poor Sox 🐾

Reactions: 5
Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person 😂😂😂
I guess that’s karma Gemma for being a racist witch and lying saying the tweets weren’t yours and refusing to say sorry. 🤥
Only thing I feel sorry for is the dog and I felt sorry for him already having to live with her

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Couldn’t have happened to a nicer person 😂😂😂
I guess that’s karma Gemma for being a racist witch and lying saying the tweets weren’t yours and refusing to say sorry. 🤥
Only thing I feel sorry for is the dog and I felt sorry for him already having to live with her
This!!! 👏🏼👏🏼

Nice people don’t get targeted!!

Reactions: 11
This!!! 👏🏼👏🏼

Nice people don’t get targeted!!
That is very true!

There is most definitely more to this than meets the eye, they have very obviously upset someone and they have a massive grudge against the family. She is most insistent that it is in regards to her influencer account, somehow I don’t think so.

I for one wouldn‘t continue living there for fear of more reprisals such as fire bombs etc.

The whole family need to come off social media, a complete break for a while. We all know that this won’t happen as social media is all that Gemma has and lives for, apart from Sox and her holidays.

Reactions: 5
That was awful seeing the dog so traumatised 😩

I don’t know why she has put on her tik tok “the truth about being a social media influencer”.. It looked like 3 lads to me and I doubt they’ve targeted her because she’s an influencer, I can’t imagine they’re interested in her pink home 😅. Her or her partner must have seriously pissed off the wrong people especially if this isn’t the first time

Reactions: 11
It makes me laugh she’s put it on TikTok for the views. Even now after what’s just happened she can’t help herself. It’s got duck all to do with her being an “influencer” she’s such an idiot 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Remember when she said she was going to work with a charity just after Christmas? (When the tweets were revealed). Must of been this dog charity but she’s held off announcing it till it all blew over. The fact that she won’t say which charity it is, is obviously so nobody can contact them before hand to warn them! No chance is she going to let us scupper her plans and miss out on a holiday.

Reactions: 10
The only rescue place I can see that follows her is jakesrescueranch in America!! Hope she isn't getting free trip there

Reactions: 3
I hope the recue place fucks her off and tells her to just send the money, we dont need you or all the drama that comes with you.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.