Themarklandhome #4 Racist tweets for all to see, but Gemma insists it wasn’t me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Desperately trying to make herself look good by working with a charity but not actually naming them. Also “a donation will be made from each sale” but doesn’t say how much so for all we know could be 1p. And it’s abroad so she conveniently gets another holiday to go and visit them.
Probably a charity in Turkey so she can get the Turkey Teeth looked at while she is there.

Poor dog 😢 sox, not her 🤣

I’ve not followed long enough, could someone tell me why she’s so disliked on her estate?
Because she is the neighbour from hell, going by the posts she posted last summer, loud music and drunken friends, the friends car was attacked last time and Kyle took a belt but she never posted the outcome of it or the CCTV and basically thinking she is better than everyone else. #smug

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree, considering she wasn’t in the house and her daughter was on her own, that is awful! And the poor dog! Maybe they thought the house was conpletely empty? Doesn’t excuse the behaviour!

Poor dog 😢 sox, not her 🤣

I’ve not followed long enough, could someone tell me why she’s so disliked on her estate?
mutual dislike by a few of her neighbours I think.
however, tonight they don’t look like people from a respectable estate …? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Poor dog was terrified! As much as I dislike Gemma, that's an awful thing to happen to a young girl and a dog home alone! Actually really upsetting seeing Sox so traumatised, Gemma is a scrote but those people are worse.

Reactions: 17
I do feel sorry for Sox he was petrified, and probably Grace too but he was in the room when the glass came in. Looked like 3 young lads/thugs. 2 throwing and one across the road watching. Its sly on sox and Grace.

Reactions: 11
It’s weird they’ve had two weeks with no one home and wait till they’re back to do it

Reactions: 16
I do feel sorry for Sox he was petrified, and probably Grace too but he was in the room when the glass came in. Looked like 3 young lads/thugs. 2 throwing and one across the road watching. Its sly on sox and Grace.
Poor Sox was terrified 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It’s weird they’ve had two weeks with no one home and wait till they’re back to do it
Good point. It’s absolutely tit that this has happened to her (even if she is a Braggy cow no one deserves to have their home targeted, that’s your safe space) but why tonight and not when she was away?

Definitely a targeted attack looks like someone was filming it too. No one deserves that, even Gemma

Reactions: 9
I couldn’t leave my 12 year old home alone in the dark anyway,maybe I’m just overprotective 🤷🏻‍♀️But certainly not if I’d been targeted for over a year and it’s bad as she says it is
I couldn’t and wouldn’t like you leave a 12 year old home alone, especially if the house has been targeted for the last year as she is claiming.

Personally I would have to move for safety reasons, she must have a really thick skin to carry on living on that estate knowing that your family are not liked and welcome.

I feel for the poor dog having to live there.

Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for sox and grace. Poor sox was terrified. It’s not a nice thing to happen to anyones home but I’m sorry I just can’t stretch to feeling sorry for Gemma. Absolute scumbags who did it but maybe she will learn that you don’t get to go through life behaving the way she does and get away with it. I wonder what she has done to piss people off that much

Reactions: 15
I dislike Gemma but absolutely no one should have to put up with that.. thugs acting like that and damaging peoples property. There is disliking someone which is one thing and then acting like a complete criminal and thug which is a whole other level! I’m absolutely shocked people would do this and for what!

Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for sox and grace. Poor sox was terrified. It’s not a nice thing to happen to anyones home but I’m sorry I just can’t stretch to feeling sorry for Gemma. Absolute scumbags who did it but maybe she will learn that you don’t get to go through life behaving the way she does and get away with it. I wonder what she has done to piss people off that much
It makes me wonder just what she must be like behind the screen for someone to want to do this. Surely it can’t be just jealousy?! This requires a high level of hatred in my opinion . I’m not saying she deserved it but there’s got to be a reason as to why someone did it,I really can’t believe it’s just because people are jealous of her

What happened was awful and there’s no excuse for it, but you can’t go through life pissing people off and not have consequences.

Why would you stay somewhere you’re so disliked? And also advertise your every move!

Reactions: 7
You reap what you sow. Nobody’s panning my windows in mid-evening and do you know why? I’m not a bleep.

Poor dog doesn’t deserve that at all but Gemma has made her bed so she can lie in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I reckon she walks around that estate sneering at people with an “I’m better than you “attitude with a mouth like a dock worker. If I lived on that estate I’d be wiping my cctv straight away 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
Feel for the dog though…..edited to add I don’t mean Gemma 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.